NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does state a lot of facts in his rants but the way he goes about it is completely missing his point and he just looks like a bigot. He then thinks he’s clever private messaging ppl abuse which is not on.

Reactions: 11
Biological men can’t get pregnant, he’s not lying however the vitriol he is spewing at those transitioning and more specifically a person who is living as a male whilst awaiting surgery (and is pregnant) is unnecessary
This person is not living as a ‘male’, male/female are sexes and you cannot change your sex. Males categorically cannot get pregnant. Females who identify themselves as ‘men’ can, which is what has happened in this situation. Not having a go at you or trying to start an argument, but I think language and using the right terms is really important here to avoid confusion!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the main issue here is that he is using his platform to target a vulnerable person, and encouraging his own followers to be hateful towards them too.
Whether you agree or disagree, the whole situation is foul and nasty

Reactions: 8
How has he found out about this person have they gone public? You will never stop ppl hating on your different way of life

Bailey’s partner put a comment on Nohun’s tiktok saying he felt disappointed by his comments towards men not being able to get pregnant. Nohun took that further by harassing him in DM’s and on posts.

Bailey probably felt very upset to see their pregnant partner harassed like that so felt it was reasonable to post a response video. Add to that, Nohun has tour dates planned at venues that are very drag friendly where Bailey and their drag colleagues perform.

Reactions: 5
I’ve not seen baileys partner be named at all. And I had a brief look on baileys insta and couldn’t see anything about them. So if they’re not in the public eye how do people know they are pregnant? I’m a bit confused on how it all came out.

Reactions: 1
I’ve not seen baileys partner be named at all. And I had a brief look on baileys insta and couldn’t see anything about them. So if they’re not in the public eye how do people know they are pregnant? I’m a bit confused on how it all came out.
This is the partner, seems like they’ve got a blog and are kind of marketing themselves as a pregnant trans person
A662566A-1265-4DD9-8759-3D9B675D6EEA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
If you scroll back there was a pregnancy announcement where the partner was tagged.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He is stating facts imo, yes commenting on Baileys partners posts etc was a bit out of line, but why is it so triggering? If Logan truly believes he’s a man, why does it matter what a fat Instagrammer thinks?? Surely he shouldn’t need validation, if he truly believes he is a man and he is in fact pregnant .. why is what Raurie (no Hun) saying so triggering??

no Hun is a comedian, and many people find the fact that there are trans women out there faking periods with tomato purée, being sponsored by tampax, claiming to be pregnant etc etc a laughable topic.. as a biological woman I happen to find it grotesque what some trans women come out with

also on another note, is Logan claims he is a man and he is pregnant (we know he is) then where does propose to give birth??? Surely it wouldn’t be ethical for a man to be granted access to the women’s facilities in a maternity ward? A place where women are at their most vulnerable imo !!!

if you wanna debate about trans topics you should all take a look at Jeffery Marsh, sorry but I am getting grooming vibes from him/them/she

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He is stating facts imo, yes commenting on Baileys partners posts etc was a bit out of line, but why is it so triggering? If Logan truly believes he’s a man, why does it matter what a fat Instagrammer thinks?? Surely he shouldn’t need validation, if he truly believes he is a man and he is in fact pregnant .. why is what Raurie (no Hun) saying so triggering??

no Hun is a comedian, and many people find the fact that there are trans women out there faking periods with tomato purée, being sponsored by tampax, claiming to be pregnant etc etc a laughable topic.. as a biological woman I happen to find it grotesque what some trans women come out with

also on another note, is Logan claims he is a man and he is pregnant (we know he is) then where does propose to give birth??? Surely it wouldn’t be ethical for a man to be granted access to the women’s facilities in a maternity ward? A place where women are at their most vulnerable imo !!!

if you wanna debate about trans topics you should all take a look at Jeffery Marsh, sorry but I am getting grooming vibes from him/them/she
I agree with you. Unfortunately trans people seem to want a lot of special privileges these days.
The only thing I don’t agree with the persistent comments and DMs from nohun, but at the end of the day all it takes is for the other person to block him and that’s it 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 15
I agree with you. Unfortunately trans people seem to want a lot of special privileges these days.
The only thing I don’t agree with the persistent comments and DMs from nohun, but at the end of the day all it takes is for the other person to block him and that’s it 🤷‍♀️.
This is exactly my view

Reactions: 7
Nohun has had to postpone his tour because a number of venues have backed out. I’m not surprised - I thought that would happen. His bullying & harassment was disgusting and hateful.

Reactions: 6

An extremely controversial opinion here…
Firstly, I agree that harassment in any form is wrong and unacceptable. However, don’t broadcast it on SM if you don’t want people to comment. Regardless of sexual orientation, how you identify etc.
And lastly, how have you put yourself in a position to get pregnant in the first place?

Reactions: 12
The sheer amount of his arse lickers who genuinely think he's on about an actual biological male getting pregnant says a bleeping lot 🤣

• Haha
the attitude mag post has touched a nerve with him, they turned off comments because they won’t be a platform for anymore hate. He turns off comments so he can have the last word.
He himself is the freak not the trans community, he thinks being an anti vaxxer is some weird flex. If you go on Paul o’Grady’s insta this weirdo commented on a posted from over a year ago after Paul died saying it was the vaccine. It’s truly mental behaviour.
Trans men can get pregnant, it does not diminish women, trans people are not the big threat to women. That would be the straight male.

But surely it’s a private matter. Why put it out there knowing there’s ppl like him who will run with it for a certain narrative?
Tbh the pregnant persons partner initially posted on Nohuns video. That’s how if started. Nohun didn’t go after them originally But then it escalated.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What’s amazed me the most are his followers who are posting about how he’s suffered racism and racist slurs as a result of his “opinions” firstly his opinions are his and I would have no problem with them (well I would but wouldn’t comment) if he hadn’t gone out of his way to keep commenting on other peoples posts whether it’s Paul O’Grady or the pregnant trans man. Secondly these are the same followers that egged him on and laughed about him referring to his neighbours as “pakis” “terrorists” “dirty muzza bastards” and being stereotypical about the smells coming from their home. Pot/kettle anyone?

Reactions: 8