NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone going to see him in any of his live shows? A friend asked me to go to one and I was tempted just out of curiosity about what material he has, the things he does on insta surely won’t translate well to a live audience 🙃🙃

Is anyone going to see him in any of his live shows? A friend asked me to go to one and I was tempted just out of curiosity about what material he has, the things he does on insta surely won’t translate well to a live audience 🙃🙃
Absolutely no way am I giving that lazy bleep any of my money to watch his tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone that injects the amount of tit lip filler from some back street "aesthetician" the way he has has some real audacity to cry about vaccinations which he also secretly not so secretly had 😂

I would respect his differing opinion to mine if he weren't such a hypocrite with minimal brain cells to boot

Reactions: 7
How long are we saying this is going to last before he ends up an abusive psycho like all the other blokes? 2 weeks?
Screenshot_20221106-072656_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It's all over. He went out on a coked up bender, called some woman a slag, disowned his family and changed his named by deed poll. Quite the night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good god he is so problematic. He's not a happy person despite what he always claims. You can only imagine how insufferable and exhausting he is in real life.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but he is bleeping hilarious. How can someone be such a mess, so bloody chaotic. I love watching him but I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in his company.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he’s off to pick up his visa for America in his passport… but has just changed his name by deed poll so surely the passport is now invalid?
Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he’s off to pick up his visa for America in his passport… but has just changed his name by deed poll so surely the passport is now invalid?
Make it make sense
I changed my name by stat dec, my passport was in my old name (still had a few years) as long as he's booked to travel in the name on the passport it won't matter.

Reactions: 2
The dude needs some serious therapy or an intervention or something. Have you noticed how the second his life goes downhill he runs off to America? He's so inconsistent. One minute he's trying to do music, the next he's a stand up? He reminds me so much of my step brother who has ADHD. He doesn't know who he is or what he wants out of life, if you ask me.

Also, does the USA still require people to be fully vaccinated? Because he isn't, and was boasting openly on IG for months about not having the second jab and planning to pay a crack head to take it in his name!!!

Reactions: 3