NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dude needs some serious therapy or an intervention or something. Have you noticed how the second his life goes downhill he runs off to America? He's so inconsistent. One minute he's trying to do music, the next he's a stand up? He reminds me so much of my step brother who has ADHD. He doesn't know who he is or what he wants out of life, if you ask me.

Also, does the USA still require people to be fully vaccinated? Because he isn't, and was boasting openly on IG for months about not having the second jab and planning to pay a crack head to take it in his name!!!
he must be fully vaccinated because he was in America earlier this year I think

Reactions: 2
he must be fully vaccinated because he was in America earlier this year I think
Yeah, he was, but he's not been vaccinated, or so he claims. He was on a live a number of times saying he wasn't going to get the second jab, and saying he'd "found away around it" having previously said he'd pay someone to take it for him. He was very cagey when questioned about how he got around the vaccination rules, so it's all but guaranteed he did something shady. Shame he won't get caught.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, he was, but he's not been vaccinated, or so he claims. He was on a live a number of times saying he wasn't going to get the second jab, and saying he'd "found away around it" having previously said he'd pay someone to take it for him. He was very cagey when questioned about how he got around the vaccination rules, so it's all but guaranteed he did something shady. Shame he won't get caught.
He said he paid someone for a medical exemption certificate.

does anyone know why he goes to the gym so late in the evenings? I’m mean atleast he’s going but at 11pm- midnight? I don’t know how he finds the energy 🤣

He's not fully jabbed. He had one and had a really bad reaction so didn't get anymore. I would assume he's been signed off by his doctor as exempt which is why he has been able to get into the US.

Reactions: 3
He's not fully jabbed. He had one and had a really bad reaction so didn't get anymore. I would assume he's been signed off by his doctor as exempt which is why he has been able to get into the US.
Did he? I know he had the first AZ jab and then the reports came out about blood clots etc and he said he wouldn't have another. Sure he did a vid at the time.

Reactions: 5
This is very fattist, but my brother who is over weight has this idea that fat people go late at night , as they feel more comfortable

This is very fattist, but my brother who is over weight has this idea that fat people go late at night , as they feel more comfortable
I don’t think that’s fattist. Also think that applies to any self conscious person, when I attempted the gym I’d go at 5am.

I go to the gym at an “anti-social” hour because I hate sharing equipment. The people in there seem to be there because it fits their schedules (cabbies, bouncers, students etc).

Has he changed his aesthetics person?

He's gotten another face doodle. He really goes for bargain basement version of everything

Reactions: 1
He needs to save up his PIP and go to an aesthetician who isn't working out of a kitchen

• Haha
After hearing him go "Woooo Ukraine" in a video of his live show, to now doing the same about Sandy Hook, I've unfollowed. All his followers in the comments saying it's a hoax.

Think what you want about the Russia/Ukraine war, but peoples lives have been shattered. Sandy Hook, peoples innocent babies died. Ugh. I just can't.

Reactions: 6