NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Harvey has an excuse for his behaviour.
No hun is just a bleep with a tit tattoo artist

Reactions: 11
Caught a few minutes of his IG live last night....showing off about how he's afforded to buy his own house. Claiming he was disappearing and not letting anyone know where he lives.....Then he's spent all day dropping as many hints as possible and all but dropping a pin on his new pad. Such an attention seeking prat!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Caught a few minutes of his IG live last night....showing off about how he's afforded to buy his own house. Claiming he was disappearing and not letting anyone know where he lives.....Then he's spent all day dropping as many hints as possible and all but dropping a pin on his new pad. Such an attention seeking prat!
He wouldn’t be able to not share if it was true….more social media BS 💩

He wouldn’t be able to not share if it was true….more social media BS 💩
It's true he's bought a house....but he very clearly wants people to know where he is....probably so he can play the victim at some point.

The idiot posted a picture of the street he now lives on a few days back....took a friend of mine all of 5 minutes to find out where exactly it is.

Apparently, it's barely outside of Birmingham, and certainly not "in the sticks" as he was claiming. Felt like messaging him to let him know how easy it was for someone to find his address, but he'd only go full psycho over it and I'd get it in the neck just for warning him, so duck him! He'll learn the hard way, I guess.

Reactions: 3
It's true he's bought a house....but he very clearly wants people to know where he is....probably so he can play the victim at some point.

The idiot posted a picture of the street he now lives on a few days back....took a friend of mine all of 5 minutes to find out where exactly it is.

Apparently, it's barely outside of Birmingham, and certainly not "in the sticks" as he was claiming. Felt like messaging him to let him know how easy it was for someone to find his address, but he'd only go full psycho over it and I'd get it in the neck just for warning him, so duck him! He'll learn the hard way, I guess.
Well it’s not Knowle like he was bleating on about a while ago!
Cheers I’ll take a look

Reactions: 1
Just posted saying hes been signed by a USA label, wonder if they will get his “humour”

We don’t even get his humour the Americans are going to be dead confused
Americans will not understand his thick accent, never mind his humour.

I struggle and I’m a brummie too mumbling twit he is well when he’s not whining anyway

Reactions: 2
Just posted saying hes been signed by a USA label, wonder if they will get his “humour”
Honestly, I'm just waiting for a bellyaching post saying he's been screwed over by whoever he's signed with. I can't believe he'd have any shot at success in America. Far better comedians than him have tried and failed.

Reactions: 3
He's lost about two stone and is acting like he's fuckin' Pete Wicks. He's going to be one of those absolutely insufferable people who lose a bit of weight and make it their entire personality. Just when you think this tool couldn't be more repulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7