No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a nasty witch, she posted on supporters the other day taking the piss out of a genuine question a follower asked on the main page and they have commented on her thank you video. They obviously won't even be aware that she was laughing at her on the supporters group.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What a life she has, mentally draining 🙄
Only because she’s so thick
---

---
Unbelievable, never goes out, but when she does she always ends up falling out with her friends, she’s rapidly running out of people, and Jo and kath does Piotr look like he he has PTSD and he definitely looks like he don’t need money or help financially if he can go out in Newquay, obviously needing socks, a kettle and clothes for his kid all on the wish list aren’t that important if he can go out , wonder if he pulled anyone, still, he can always pay for it, that’s his usual way isn’t it, when will those saps wake up and see how she’s laughing at them… it’s pathetic

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And as laughing at the woman's comment on the supporters group wasn't bitchy enough she then laughs at her again when she says she isn't happy about Jo's comment.
Last night Jo said she loved the word bleep and uses it all the time, I guess that's because she is one herself.
She is such a vile piece of scum yet bleats on about being kind! Her followers are the ones that potentially become supporters and help to give Jo the lifestyle she lives, she should be bleeping grateful not laughing and taking the piss out of them.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
And as laughing at the woman's comment on the supporters group wasn't bitchy enough she then laughs at her again when she says she isn't happy about Jo's comment.
Last night Jo said she loved the word bleep and uses it all the time, I guess that's because she is one herself.
She is such a vile piece of scum yet bleats on about being kind! Her followers are the ones that potentially become supporters and help to give Jo the lifestyle she lives, she should be bleeping grateful not laughing and taking the piss out of them.
Showing her true colours through and through

Reactions: 5
Ok……raise ya hands if you’ve ever paid for sex …….Here we have her rapist mate out partying, no PTSD here, oh look, he can afford a night out in Newquay drinking, meanwhile some sad saps mainly Kath the cash are all donating money and items on a wish list, you know, essentials like a kettle, socks, sliders and clothes for his kid, seriously it’s a piss take, the bloke is working he’s earning money and what happened to his stuff in storage Jo, why are these idiot’s falling for this, and as for saying he’s handsome etc he pays for sex you muppets, he’s a slime ball…. He won’t need pillows tho folks, Jo has a spare one on her sofa, you know the one she was trying to hide from you all last night, why she can’t admit he’s living there is beyond me ….

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ah yes the pillow, she folds a blanket then quickly moves the pillow .
Because obviously everyone keeps a spare pillow on their sofa for the friend who lives with them but doesn't sleep there!

Attachments

• Haha
Show me Piotr is living there without showing me he’s living there, Jo you go into so much detail about how he stays at your dads and blah blah, basically, if your gob is open you are lying, you are as fake as they come, it’s funny actually, you should be a comedian, only it’s you who is the joke
---
Ah yes the pillow, she folds a blanket then quickly moves the pillow .
Because obviously everyone keeps a spare pillow on their sofa for the friend who lives with them but doesn't sleep there!
What a beautiful couple, the man who pays for sex and one who looks like she charges for it 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cue a sarcastic comment on the next live about her haters saying it's obvious Piotr sleeps at hers when actually it was lowens pillow from when he was poorly and fell asleep on the sofa! She's so predictable 😂

• Heart
Ah yes poor poor sad depressed, broken, suffering from PTSD Piotr.
Looks like a lying scamming piece of tit convicted criminal without a care in the world to me.
Prob out looking for his next victim.

All those idiots that did a collection as she stated he had nothing, no where to live etc. Well looks like he recovered rather quickly.
Remember, he did have furniture and clothing etc, as remember she emptied his caravan while in prison.
Jo is a scab, and training Piotr to be the same.. how low will they both go.. gutter trash. Where did the money go that he stole back off the sex worker??

What started off with a staged "horse in caravan" has ended up as a scrounging page, where a pervert and her brat are star subjects. The horses are a hindrance to her, but she still begs for rugs etc.. the essential items all horses she buy.
If you can't afford to feed etc, don't have them. They are her responsibility, not funded by others.. she has no shame, that's clear by allowing a scumbag to live with her... Any hole a goal Jo, even if he pokes it everywhere else.. you should both star in Shameless!!
---
Does anyone on here know her personally?
Would you admit to that? She has too many haters in town lol

🤣🤣 obviously been reading here again about the pillow situation 🤣🤣 and vid today just needed 5 minutes well you had that getting pissed in Newquay while your child was still poorly ( although the the vid the day before he was fine after having it earlier in the week ?? )

whilst spending money with Sex pest apparently you both don’t have 🙄

the Chicks obviously ❤ You because not one came to you and I thought you were helping feed them so very unusual but they obviously know already !!
Then a quick 2 minutes with the horses like you dote on them, then I bet it was F off now can’t make no more money out of you today 🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Sorry she didn't go live until gone ten and it was a long one.
Anyway lowen has being poorly with croup all week, her friends Kay and Mark were late arriving on Friday and the hairdresser was late and Jo cried when she took lowen to her mum's for the night because she was so stressed and anxious about leaving him especially as he was ill.
Her night out started ok but she was really pissed off that no one asked her for ID! 😂 She think she still looks like she's in her 20's but everyone else was being asked except her! She said it must be because Piotr was there and he looks old.
Then she says that when she used to go out everyone got dressed up but now noone bothers and they were all in jeans etc 😂 says maybe she dresses old fashioned! Tell us that you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle Jo!😂😂😂
She rants for ages about not getting asked for ID etc and it's clear Miss P's comment about her outfit has hit a nerve, says maybe she's too old to go out now. Then says she needs more Botox and is going back to have her eyes done again in two weeks.
She met an Irish guy, she loves the Irish accent but he had blue eyes which she doesn't normally go for but he had bleached hair and a sleeve tattoo, he's working on the road on the A30 near her house, says she told him she has animals and a kid and is very busy and doesn't normally look like she does now but he wanted to take her out the next day and meet her horses and lowen.
And then the night went tit because although she only spoke to him for half an hour Kay got pissed off with her and stormed out, jo got pissed off because although it was Kay's birthday she felt it was her night too as she rarely goes out and she just wanted to have fun and can't stand it when people constantly want her attention . She was already stressed about lowen and had spent all day looking after him whilst they were all outside sunbathing etc and then Kay moaned when she was just trying to have fun.
So basically they got food, went home without talking to each other in the taxi, next morning Jo refused to talk to her for two hours and wasn't going to see her again but eventually they made up but they have gone to stay somewhere else instead of staying with jo until Wednesday as was planned but she will possibly see them before they go
Says she doesn't want friends who constantly need her attention, ringing and messaging because she already spreads herself so thin between her child and animals and she's got nothing left to give , she feels she doesn't have friends because they piss her off but Piotr knows her well and doesn't do that. Her and Kay are ok, they have been friends years but probably only because they don't see each other often.
So yet again Jo acts like a witch but blames others, it was her friend's birthday, they had planned this night for months, hadn't seen each other for five years but Jo says her friend was in the wrong for getting crappy with her for chatting a bloke up instead of being with her. She also said she thinks there was more too it, that Kay was annoyed with Piotr because men didn't talk to her because they thought she was with him but that she also has anxiety and mh issues, so basically blaming everything else and taking no responsibility as usual. I think it will be a lot longer than five years before they see each other again!
She waffled on about loads of other shite, repeating stuff about Jack being ill, her being really irritable last week, having to do tax stuff and pay £1000 but also needs to claim more expenses than she did before so is hoping for a rebate, mentions lowens birthday a couple more times etc and that was mostly it, she went off at one point and Piotr came on and spoke about exams he's doing for his job and all the supporters were saying they love him and he's such a good friend to joke etc
Jo says he's living with her but still insists he goes to her dad's to sleep, her live didn't finish until half eleven and he was still there! It's so obvious he's sleeping at hers I don't know why she's trying to cover it up unless it's something dodgy to do with benefits or something.
Said the usual about having loads to upload and that was pretty much it I think.
I expect her little black dress will be on her next bonfire!! 😂

Also watched her thank you video, apart from teabags from Alison everything was from Kaff and Julia, sad fuckers are trying to see who can send the most, Kaff is definitely in the lead for the biggest twit award but it's close.
Mentions lowens birthday AGAIN, says she doesn't expect gifts, following and subscribing is enough but if people want to send stuff....
Lowens speech is still awful, couldn't understand most of what he said, she claims he's fully toilet trained, he had his dummy which she said he could have because he's poorly but he's not normally allowed it during the day. She's hired the same inflatable bouncy castle thing she had before even though he never went on it and he hates loud music but is having a tractor/farm theme again, Kaff of course has already bought paper plates, cups, banners etc I guess she has to because all the other stuff jo put on her wishlist is still there at the moment hence all the hints from Jo, no doubt she will add more in the hope her hints will work.
Why doesn't she pay for her son's party etc. It's her responsibility.. she gets maintenance off Adrian for that , plus child tax credit child benefits etc. I think Julia and Kath both need a head wobble don't they see she is playing one against the other and bitching behind their backs about them. They will look back and realise how much she has used them.. just like all the others she uses and then pushes them away when they are surplus to requirements!!
---
With him having that speech problem and not liking loud music isn't that a ear problem
Could be autism?

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if pitor was his father! She harped on and on about the DNA test and that she was a million percent sure he was Adrian’s. Then after the test she was so quiet! Not been mentioned since which is unusual for her who says the same old thing over and over again: would have thought she would have plastered the results on SM too. Hmmmmm the plot thickens.

Yep odd isn’t it, not hearing the old CMA money owed as she constantly did every week 😴😴😴 and moaning his not paying her! I still don’t believe the big lump sum payment unless his mum genuinely did and if she did then she was a bloody fool because if you owe CMS money they add it to what you owe at a ridiculous low amount because legally they can still only deducted a certain percentage of there salary no matter how many £1,000’s and £1,000’s of pounds they owe and it’s not like she paid so he could see L 🙄🙄🙄

And by now they would have requested an attachment of earnings award if he still wasnt paying 🙄

everything she says about this is complete bull 💩

and sorry but she doesn’t strike me as someone that would keep her legs closed, she realises any male attention because she needs attention all the time so I bet she would shag anything on offer at any time

( just like she does any minion attention except that is to scam there money to pay her way 🙄🙄 , oh hang on but then saying that as he pays for it 🙄🙄🙄 probably the same thing 🤣🤣)

and let’s wait for it, will we get she has found a sperm doner 🙄🙄 but actually we know what she really means her and Sex Pest have been at it 😷 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
To be honest I don't think there ever was a DNA test, I think it was just more lies designed to get attention from the minions.
If she had done a test and Adrian was proven to be the dad she would have taken great delight in posting proof everywhere, instead she just mentioned it briefly and moved on.
He may have questioned parentage and maybe it's part of the reason he left her but I just don't believe he demanded a test and then messed around so much changing his mind etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.