No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piotr must be saving a fortune now as probably not having to pay to dip his wick into s.x workers as he has Jo on tap who’s probably paying in kind for the jobs he’s doing what’s the betting she ends up pregnant by u know who, the bloke who uses s.x workers and not always wears a cond.m but then this is scummy,dirty, spot magrotty

Reactions: 2
Went live, in a foul mood, said she's really irritable and exhausted and didn't want to go live.
Was holding a third chick called Jessy, mum and other chicks fine but she abandoned the two other eggs, one was rotten and one was Jessy who she rejected so Jo is hand rearing it and is going to pick up a friend for it tomorrow 🙄 she was keeping it in her bedroom but it's too noisy and is only quiet when she holds it.
She was still in her pj's says shes so stressed and everything is too much.
She tried to find someone online to get a chick from and then slags off a chap in Bristol for wasting her time asking questions when she told him she was in Cornwall.
Sex pest has been building all day but he stays at hers until late and then sleeps at her dad's but she cooks for him, does his washing and makes his sandwiches so she's exhausted and she isn't used to having someone practically living with her.
She is snapping at him and everyone else, her sister said she's heading for an argument with someone, she doesn't know why she is in a mood unless her period is due. Then he says she's always in a bad mood around father's day and Lowens birthday, she claims she didn't know it was father's day because she isn't close with her dad so doesn't have to bother to remember it.
Says she has fallen out with people all week, she went to her sisters and her niece asked her sister for a lift to Newquay but her sister said no. The niece had a friend with her and Jo said she had lots of love bites on her neck so Jo said "judging by your mates slag tags you just want to go there for cock" jo's sister had a go at her for being rude but Jo insists she's just straight talking and honest and she's fed up of pussyfooting around people.
Her friends Kay and Mark are coming to stay next week so lowen is going to sleep at her mums on the sat so her and the sex pest can go out drinking with them.
She moans that they keep messaging her on the group chat but she's just too busy so muted the chat, she's got the animals and lowen to look after plus Piotr's kid today, she's exhausted and has got nothing left to give, she spent three hours editing videos earlier because if she doesn't post then she doesn't earn money because it's the ad revenue that pays her wages (tells everyone to watch the ads so she gets more money) she says Piotr has spent all day building for her plus doing the horses water and mucking out twice yet she's exhausted! 😂 Says she really Wants to do her merchandise but it will have to wait as she's not in the right head space, she's got nothing left to give, she knows she's lucky to have her life and she is grateful but she's just sooo tired and she needs the three hours she gets when lowen is at pre school because she never gets any help and does everything alone! (feel free to get your tiny violins out Tattlers, poor Jojo, the only single mum in the whole world 🙄)
Then forgets that she's already said she didn't know it was father's day and says she was getting annoyed thinking about Adrian and him wanting to be with his other kid on father's day but not bothering to get in touch with her and lowen, if he'd asked to come over today she wouldn't have said no. Every year she thinks is this the year he will say he wants to be involved now that she's done all the hard work.
She hopes he fucks off forever but he still messages her every week or two, he was drunk or high on drugs the other day and was messaging her filthy sexual messages saying what he'd like to do to her. She would never go back, he gave her mental health issues, depression and ptsd (guess that's the same non existent self diagnosed ptsd she claims the sex pest has too) she hears from him or gets stuff from him but never about Lowen just hid sick sexual fantasies.
Funny how she's NEVER mentioned these sexual messages before but now claims it's been going on for years and if it ever went to court she can prove he's never been interested in lowen just her!
Wouldn't put it past her to use a fake account to send herself these messages so she's got "evidence" to show Kaff and Charlotte Trash so they believe her. She's said before he keeps making different accounts each time she blocks him and we know she's made accounts to stalk people as she has admitted it on lives.
Then she shows the bench the sex pest made and where she's planted bulbs but the whole place is a total tit hole, building stuff everywhere, wood and junk lying around etc says she wants a bouncy castle in the field for Lowens birthday and I guess part of the reason she is so stressed and stroppy is because the place looks like a bleeping scrap yard.
That was pretty much it, so just her ranting, moaning, bitching and whinging about being tired despite doing duck all every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an embarrassment she is, I'd be ashamed if I was her.

Reactions: 1
What an embarrassment she is, I'd be ashamed if I was her.
She never feels shame because she believes she's never wrong, that it's everyone else whose at fault not her and that the way she lives, keeps her animals and drags up her child is absolutely fine.

Shall we put bets on how long the poor chicks will survive? Something will attack/eat them.

Why does she think people even want to see that? Hardly interesting or educational. I suppose the pervs might like seeing it's flat boy arse in awful shorts but apart from that it's one of the most pointless videos she's done.
Her choice of music for the majority of her reels is shite too, is she trying to make out she's a fighter because despite doing duck all the majority of the time she managed to fight through her exhaustion to mow a few docs ?!

Let's do a short reel on docs...tgen let sex pest do the rest....
---
Coz she so exhausted
All she's doing by mowing them is spreading them she really has no idea. You need to spray them if she can't be arsed to pull them honestly causes work for herself

Reactions: 2
See this woe is me 😢 is primed for she wants everyone to feel sorry for her so she gets lots of presents for L birthday 🙄🙄 she seems to think when she hits that note she gets more 🙄

because she was all happy on her live on the main page Saturday, then suddenly oh dear all sad and tired for her minions and subscribers on Sunday complete load of b******ks
depression sadly is actually real for a lot of people and she uses it when ever she thinks she will get something out of it 🤬

All she's doing by mowing them is spreading them she really has no idea. You need to spray them if she can't be arsed to pull them honestly causes work for herself
what idiot who has to manage there fields especially when she has no grass mows them to get rid of doc leaves, ragwort etc

her stupidness really astounds me, but more so her idiot followers that think that’s how to manage your fields 😳😳

just laughable, I only hope these people do not follow this and do it properly 🙄

Several people said she's just spreading the seeds but as usual Jo knows best 🙄
The way they praise her and tell her how hardworking and amazing she is just astounds me, it's like they watch a completely different person to us!
The worst one is good old Julia, she claims to have worked at top racing stables in the past, I've decided she probably did.... making tea for the workers and emptying the bins, there's absolutely no way she had anything to do with the horses! She regularly comments about how she is doing exactly the same as Jo or has bought the exact same product as Jo, she clearly doesn't have a clue what she's doing hence why she thinks Jo is an inspiration! I've also seen comments on a couple of other pages from her and she talks absolute shite and then deletes when people call her out..... Remind you of anyone?! 😂 She's absolutely pathetic, constantly climbing up Jo's arse, watches her lives at least twice, takes rubbish screenshots of Jo's videos because obviously Jo couldn't possibly take her own if she wants too, she posts loads of attention seeking posts as well and is generally a bleeping fruit loop, she didn't even realise when Jo was being sarcastic about her on a live once, she is seriously obsessed with Jo, she even called her pony Bella ffs! Jo says Tattlers are obsessed with her but she should genuinely be concerned with the likes of Julia.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 worked on a racing yard my arse she did 🤣🤣 if she did she wouldn’t even entertain the tit show of how Joe looks after her horses, that actually made me 😂😂😂 to much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣 worked on a racing yard my arse she did 🤣🤣 if she did she wouldn’t even entertain the tit show of how Joe looks after her horses, that actually made me 😂😂😂 to much 😂😂
Honestly she's mentioned it a couple of times!
Yet said she was copying the way that Jo beds her stables etc when surely if she worked at a yard she should have lots of knowledge about things like that anyway?
She's also absolutely petrified of riding her "Emotional support therapy pony" 😂 Bella is already backed but when Julia got her she turned her out for a few weeks as she's still quite young and recently bought her back into work..... Using the yard owner to help by putting Julia on the lead rope and with a neck strap even though she only walked a couple of steps! 😂 Julia was clinging on for dear life, bit like when Jo sat on Hugo in the stable for ten seconds but Hugo is massive and Julia's pony is tiny!
Julia claims to be too ill to work yet somehow affords full livery plus the constant new rugs, brushes etc she buys because Jo says too plus all the gifts she sends Jo and her horses plus more recently donations for the sex pest and she said she would donate if there was a collection for Lowens birthday.
She clearly has more money than sense hense why Jo puts up with her bombarding her with messages and pictures every day.
---
She's 12hh in this pic and Julia is holding on for dear life!
For some reason Julia has two pages for her but her writing is so childlike.
Looks like Jo is the auntie who advised Julia where to put the hay in the stable..... The same Julia who worked in racing yards! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
So we get to see the Scrounging scamming sex pest and the Scrounging scamming skank alongside their enabler lie and deceive their gullible followers as they pretend that the sex pest hasn't known all along this has been going on and the skank isn't fully aware exactly how much money has been raised.
Can't wait 🙄
It honestly blows my mind how they are making him out to be the victim in all this, completely wiping their memories of the facts that he...
Regularly uses prostitutes even when he's in a relationship.
Clearly has warped ideas of what sex should be like.
Went equipped to cause pain, distress and/or fear to the girl therefore it was a premeditated attack.
Showed violence towards a woman which should be a huge red flag for everyone.
Admitted to being in his eyes scammed by previous prostitutes so was anticipating trouble hence the tape, mask etc.
Threatened to send messages or pictures to the girls family if she called the police.
Lied to his girlfriend and the police so it clearly comes easy to him so what else has he lied about?
Admitted he taped the girl to the door and received a jail sentence for false imprisonment so was not "found not guilty" or "is innocent" as Jo kept spouting on.
And let's face it this girl may not have been his first victim, it's highly likely he's done the same or similar to others because he has no respect for working girls, clearly sees them as objects to be used and abused, my guess is that he's just been lucky previously that no one else has gone to the police probably because they know the chances of being believed and getting justice is very slim.
He got lucky in court because his victim was a non English speaking prostitute, Jo says everything in the news articles was a lie but although reporters always exaggerate stuff to get the attention of their readers they can't have made the whole thing up, they didn't just magic up the disguise he wore, the cctv of him going in and out of the hotel wearing the mask etc, the way he lied to police, the video footage of him doing what he was doing to her etc, they got that information from what was read out in court.
Maybe the sex was consensual I guess we will never know the full truth but I can't get my head around the fact that these idiots insist that he's a wonderful man, a great role model for his kid AND lowen, a kind caring gentleman who "just made a mistake" and that somehow he deserves to be rewarded for his sick depraved actions and his disgusting behaviour and attitude towards these women.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
🙄 They really are unbelievable.

In other news Jo has done a video about the chicks Adam and eve, says she's never hatched her own chicks before.... And you still haven't Jo, you bought the eggs and the hen sat on them and hatched them.
Piotr made a run for them as the duck kept going for them but they just bought plastic trellis as it was cheaper than chicken wire.
Well good luck with that Jo because foxes can bite through chicken wire so will have no problem with the plastic either.
Says there's a video to come explaining about the other two eggs but she's already told everyone what happened and shown Jessy, she's so boring and repetitive

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Because of cause he doesn’t know, he don’t have a phone or follow her page 🙄🙄🙄 f-ing idiots the bloody lot of them they all deserve to be scammed and if these nut jobs would give anything to a convicted criminal that tied a girl up Sex worker all not and was found guilty of false imprisonment, is just bloody disgusting, just shows you the type of followers she has because even if he was my own brother I would keep him as far away from my children as possible and he could F off

Oh another I’m so happy on the main page again, 🙄 compared to her I hate the world and so tired on the subscribers Live 😳 and we have all seen her give that lick to her horses when ever before 🤔🤔 but of course she always does another load of complete BS

She just makes it up as she goes

Oh another I’m so happy on the main page again, 🙄 compared to her I hate the world and so tired on the subscribers Live 😳 and we have all seen her give that lick to her horses when ever before 🤔🤔 but of course she always does another load of complete BS

She just makes it up as she goes
You mean you didn't find her lesson on foraging, herd dynamics and "formenting hay" interesting and educational??! 😂
Funny how she claims to give them one of those licks every month when we know she's way too tight to buy one that often, they normally only get one when someone buys them for her off the wishlist and she only ever puts expensive horse ones on there not cheap cattle ones.
Thing is that she splits the videos up and edits them so main page get the shortest, fb supporters get the next longest and kofi get the whole thing but she takes so long to edit and upload that she forgets which bits she's already shown so ends up repeating most of it anyway. She actually recorded that video but then went live on the main page anyway so we already saw her giving them the lick. She's doing loads for the main page at the moment because she's desperate to get more followers and supporters, she will do another plug for subscribers soon because numbers are dropping, she's so predictable she does it everytime but she acts all happy and jolly because she knows people won't subscribe just to watch her moan and witch, they think what they see on main page is how she is all the time.

• Heart
A video of the horses playing with a ball a follower bought and the space hopper she got at the car boot. Of course she takes the opportunity to plug supporters yet again.
Also a video of Lowen playing with Piotr, she says she is so lucky to have such a good friend who loves her son so much, yeah I'm sure everyone is jealous that they don't have a best mate who's a convicted criminal and a sex pest to entertain their child too 🙄 funny, still no sign of the ptsd she claims he's got, unless ptsd actually stands for Piss Taking Scrounging Dick.
Speaking of which Kaff has made Jo admin on the "Help the sex pest group" now.
Kaff apologised for her throwing her toys out the pram rant and says she won't remove anyone else from the group at the moment, she's also extended the donation date until the end of June but says they can always do another after if needed.
Here's the latest items on the list, more coffee even though two people have sent the other coffee that was on the first list. Doubt he needs all that caffeine with rent a gob screeching in his ear all night.... But of course he sleeps at her dad's! 🙄😂
I imagine she's telling people who ask but when they video the sex pest recieving his gifts he will be told not to mention the amount so noone actually knows if he receives it all or not.
I bet Jo will expect some of it because she claims to have bought his car for him.
Funny how there's been no mention of him getting his car, wallet etc back from the police, I don't believe he wasn't given them when he was released, if it's truly the case then surely he could get a solicitor involved as they are keeping his property for no reason but the only time she's bought up the solicitor is when she said about the girl and suing her for lying
All your property is given back when released, don’t anybody tell me it’s not true, I know what I’m on about…. She’s a bleeping liar, basically if her gob is open … she’s lying… they are absolute mugs
---
And on the Help a Sex Pest wishlist
Any duct tape, masks and condoms

• Haha
Umm and no not interesting at all 🥱🥱🥱

Yep when was the last time they had a lick yep the last time some Sado bought one, definitely not seen one for a while (once a month 🤣🤣)

she is defo getting desperate now as the numbers continue to fall, and Adds well I don’t even get any so she isn’t earning no pennies from me 😆🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.