No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Short live on the main page before love island, moaning about no rain and no grass, says feeding hay, her horses will never starve, she will be forever broke but her horses never go without.
Jack much better, not coughing and lymph nodes have gone down.
Lowen back to school tomorrow as he has to hand out his birthday party invites.... Oh is it his birthday soon Jo? You haven't mentioned it 🙄
Her sister doesn't want her two rabbits so Jo is going to have them.... So that's a death sentence then, rabbits are not the cheap easy pets people think, she lives in the countryside where myxi and vhd is rife, those rabbits need to be vaccinated yearly, they also need good quality food NOT carrots and lettuce. They can have serious issues with their teeth and are very prone to gut problems causing them to stop eating and if you don't act fast they can die in a few hours. They won't stand a chance of vet treatment with Jo.
I hope they are the same sex as I doubt they have been neutered otherwise there will be babies as well.
Dyson has already shown his love of a dead rabbit several times, if she's as slapdash as normal he will get in and kill them if a fox doesn't get there first.
If she thinks lowen is going to be cuddling them then she's in for a shock, rabbits are a prey species, most don't like being held and some will struggle, scratch and bite, it's a common misconception that they are great pets for children, many end up in rescue because people fail to do any research before getting them.
Her sister seems to be as bad as Jo for her animal care, Jo has previously told stories about how their cat killed the hamster and pet pigeon, not the cats fault, they clearly didn't bother to ensure the cat couldn't get to them. I bet she's like Jo, gets animals on a whim and then gets bored, last time it was a disabled kitten. If she doesn't want the rabbits she should ask a decent rescue to rehome them for her, giving them to Jo is big mistake.
She slags off people who clip their horses in summer, says it strips away their natural defences, people just do it because they want it to look pretty, she doesn't agree with people who do it.... Yet she insists on clipping her dogs every summer despite people telling her not too.
She shows Piotr "he's just a mate, don't get excited everyone" who's making a path from her new patio area into the garden.
And then she rushes off to watch love island because that's her down time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wants to get with poitor I think..but always going to be in the back of her mind now about prostitute so that's pissed her off big time

Reactions: 2
She wants to get with poitor I think..but always going to be in the back of her mind now about prostitute so that's pissed her off big time
Only cos she's not into s&m, anal etc! He'd definitely need to be dumped in a sheep dip before she went anywhere near his todger knowing where it's been without a coat on!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
she likes it when it rains….it’s a free wash, you look so grubby Jo, constantly grimy, except when you have all your slap on, which covers the muck
---
And this pic lol, you know when you are a kid and you have those build a potato men and you stick a nose on….that looks like her nose, and her man hands, and she stole granny’s lipstick by the look of it, still her foundation hides the muck 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There's only so much a wet wipe can do and actually she's not shown any on her thank you videos for months so I guess now she's not getting them sent to her she doesn't bother with them either.
She does look grubby constantly and it's not from mucking out or anything, her face and neck always look like it's ingrained dirt and her hands are always filthy. I noticed on the live the other day that after lowen went and used the toilet potty she didn't make him wash his hands either.
The selfie pic is odd, not a flattering angle as her nose looks wonky, when you look close you can see the lines and shadowing of her tash and the lipstick just accentuates the fact she's got no top lip and as for the man hand that's just freaky!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so the hypocrisy continues, not sure if this is to turn Piotr the perv on, we know how he likes a bit of duct tape don’t we, or make a stand against cruelty to animals, which again is hilarious the conditions hers are kept in either way Jo has a very short memory, likening tying a dogs mouth up with duct tape and having a strap tie a horses mouth shut …. Incidentally my lad has no strap but I’m not gonna diss anyone who does, then I thought I’m sure I’ve seen Jo In similar… and lo and behold, really Jo, you are a bleeping piece of work, do as I say not as I do lol, even worse he’s crossing his jaw and resisting in that pic, a bit like the horse in the first pic lol… HYPOCRITE 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The worst thing about her is her scavenging for money all the time, I’ve caught up on other pages I follow tonight and every single one of those is doing something for others 🙄

None of them have subscribers they just earn money from there videos and views, because they post everyday properly, they don’t slag people off, they don’t moan constantly about there life or beg for money, and what they do get they always give something back to others , and that’s why they have bigger followers and don’t have a tattle page like begger Jo.

one page who has been given money for there kid’s birthday is donating it all to someone to have IVF.

where as Jo is begging for people to pay for her kids banners and balloons, paper plates and all his presents 🎁

she is just a scammer and dirty woman that wants everyone to pay for her to sit on her arse all day 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
she likes it when it rains….it’s a free wash, you look so grubby Jo, constantly grimy, except when you have all your slap on, which covers the muck
---
And this pic lol, you know when you are a kid and you have those build a potato men and you stick a nose on….that looks like her nose, and her man hands, and she stole granny’s lipstick by the look of it, still her foundation hides the muck 🙈
Gezzz...look like Kim and aggy..the one with the glass eye....but fatter lids

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She said the eye lift definitely worked especially on her crows feet but she wants more and is going back in a couple of weeks.
She looks much older than she is, her skin is awful, dirty, dry and leathery, she doesn't even use moisturiser so years of sun and wind etc has done nothing for her. I'm 13 years older than her, no wrinkles, no crows feet and rarely get a spot, clean and moisturise every day, just plain water and No7 cream so nothing fancy. No point her moaning now, she should have looked after her skin right from an early age instead of spending a fortune now trying to correct the damage she's done to it, only takes two minutes to do each day, even lazy Jo could have done that.

Reactions: 4
Not forgetting her and sex pest are skint but she can get her eyes lifted then scrounge for money to buy her horses stuff and her kids clothes not forgetting them buying her washing powder, teabags and daily items 🤬

but she’s skint 🙄 just a bloody scrounger !!!!

• Angry
Not forgetting her and sex pest are skint but she can get her eyes lifted then scrounge for money to buy her horses stuff and her kids clothes not forgetting them buying her washing powder, teabags and daily items 🤬

but she’s skint 🙄 just a bloody scrounger !!!!
When she first had her eyes done she said if she wasn't happy after the 12 weeks they would do it again for free, wouldn't surprise me if she's made out she thinks it hasn't worked so they redo it for her even though she's said numerous times that she's happy and it has worked. If it's not free she will get it at a reduced price as the girl gave her a discount last time . She will still be moaning about money though, shd put a video up saying she was going back to a round bale instead of small bales because it was cheaper, she's happy to spend on herself but the animals get the cheapest stuff she can get unless someone else is paying. I can't believe all those idiots can't see that.

The worst thing about her is her scavenging for money all the time, I’ve caught up on other pages I follow tonight and every single one of those is doing something for others 🙄

None of them have subscribers they just earn money from there videos and views, because they post everyday properly, they don’t slag people off, they don’t moan constantly about there life or beg for money, and what they do get they always give something back to others , and that’s why they have bigger followers and don’t have a tattle page like begger Jo.

one page who has been given money for there kid’s birthday is donating it all to someone to have IVF.

where as Jo is begging for people to pay for her kids banners and balloons, paper plates and all his presents 🎁

she is just a scammer and dirty woman that wants everyone to pay for her to sit on her arse all day 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
If I'm thinking of the same people they do have a tattle page unfortunately not sure why x

Well subscribers have dropped again 🙂 we are now below the 1800 mark let’s keep it going ☺ She won’t be so smug then 🤣

So the hypocritical cow has posted about riders being overweight on her main page. Here is a pic of her wonderful mate Charlotte Trash! Are you gonna tell her then jo or should I? And since when have you cared about horse welfare jo? Oh except poor Natikka was told she was too big to ride Jack ( when she absolutely wasn’t) but this mate is fine!!! Ridiculous. Make it make sense jo ffs!!

Attachments

• Angry
Yeah I seem to remember Natikka looking like she was about a size 12 which obviously isn't fat and she'd not long had a baby too but Jo obviously thinks anyone larger than a size 8/10 is fat. If she didn't want Nat to ride Jack she should have just kept it to herself but of course Jo prefers to slag people off on lives instead.
Jo saying about horse welfare is joke given that she planned to ride a hugely overweight and unfit Jack at a show in the scorching sun last year having only decided to start riding him less than a month before the show, she put no effort in and loaded him up that day with no thought to his welfare, all she cared about was herself, luckily she was late arriving and missed the class.

• Heart
OMG she took him out for the day in a bleeping trolley!! 😂
He's like an overgrown baby in a cot but then that's exactly how she treats him, like a baby, no doubt he's got his dummy shoved in his gob under the blanket as well.
On the train he's babbling, hard to understand him, he's got a lisp and is dribbling so badly it's dripping off his chin.
I bet he's never seen a dentist, she once said it didn't matter if his teeth rotted because they were only baby teeth so he will get more teeth 🙄
Having a dummy won't be helping his teeth or speech at all, she knows he's got a lisp as she mentioned it the other day but clearly isn't prepared to do anything about getting him seen by someone, as usual she thinks she knows best and that she's an amazing mum.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Yup four in less than two weeks yet still has a dummy, still sleeping in her bed, she claims he's fully toilet trained but I doubt he is, still dribbling like a teething baby, still unable to talk clearly.
Either he's developmentally delayed because of the way she is bringing him up or he actually has some kind of condition, I hope if it's the latter that it's picked up at school and she is forced to accept there's a problem and made to get him the extra support he needs, she has said previously that other boys in the family have learning disabilities so she can't be completely oblivious to the fact Lowen could potentially be the same. If its purely down to her own tit parenting then the kid will never catch up with his peers unless teachers etc step in because she will refuse to accept that she is at fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.