No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live out with the horses, signal tit and kept freezing, really stressed about Lowens party in case it rains, she's been planning it for months.... But clearly only in her head because she is now saying she needs to paint the fencing and clean the stables in case it rains and she can't have it all in the fields. She wants it in the field, big agility bouncy castle, bunting everywhere, straw bales for the adults to sit and watch the trildren, lorry in the field with the party food in it..... But if it rains she will have to clean the shelter for the food and hang bunting and balloons in the stable to tart it up.
Gets distracted by the Cockerell says its got wry neck because of a vitamin deficiency but doesn't want to take it to the vet because they will just wring it's neck... Because yeah that's what vets do to people's pets πŸ™„
Back to the party she's stressing because it's the first party with his school friends and she's worried everything looks a mess and she's so stressed.
Adrian has been bombarding her with messages again giving her loads of abuse, never asks about lowen, says he's changed, she starts crying says she gets so emotional and yes she's a bleeping ugly cryer! πŸ˜‚
She does this every year around his birthday, same old shite, he's so abusive but she loved him, he's not who she fell in love with, maybe he has changed blah blah blah
Talks about depression again, does her "it's ok to not be ok" again all the same tit she says every time but of course the minions lap it up calling Adrian names, Carol says he's a bleeping knob and a gaslighting prick, they all tell her not to cry, she's amazing etc
She says she feels like her mum and friends are sick of hearing about it... Yes Jo just like we are! Piotr clearly upset her by telling her some home truths because he said she always wants to be in charge of the relationship and won't listen to others, she's too bossy πŸ˜‚
She's still blubbering saying about her night out being tit, her friends don't have kids so they don't understand.
She says her eyelid thing hasn't worked, she needs botox or the extra skin cut off, she feels old and wasn't asked for ID on her night out which made her feel tit πŸ˜‚
Says she is an empath so she tried to understand why Kay got annoyed with her, she saw them for an hour on the Monday but she wasn't interested in their conversation or anything else they had to say, she's just so tired, everyone needs her and she just wanted a few hours having fun with no one needing her. Yeah really empathetic Jo.
Crying again saying she's exhausted herself, she's got nothing left to give πŸ™„
Piotr's son Alan was down all weekend so yesterday they all went swimming and lowen learnt to swim.... Well using armbands and a float so not actually swimming, she used to be a swim teacher so she's teaching him, she bought him "a tube float thing (it's called a pool noodle Jo) He can climb out on his own and jump in on his own, she was in awe of him he's so clever.
She has ordered his presents and is making the cake herself but has ordered pre made decorations for it. He asked for a combine harvester and a pink scooter and she's bought him a driveable tractor or digger to go with the forklift he rarely uses. Says he loves anything to do with farms hint hint everyone.
She has given the quad back!!! Claims she didn't use it enough and she needed the space to store Lowens toys. It cost Β£700 to insure it which she had to do because she is in the public eye but she could pay a farmer to do her fields etc and it would be cheaper or she can buy a cheap 4x4 that she can leave in the fields, wouldn't need to insure it and it would be safer with lowen. They chose her because she has a large following but they understand her reasons and she told them a charity would love to have it.. Cos Jo is all for charity everyone, as long as it starts at home eh Jo?!
Now I don't believe her for a minute, she claims they only wanted four videos a year to promote it so if that's true they can't have asked for it back due to her not advertising it so I wonder if they asked for proof of insurance and she couldn't provide it because she hadn't insured it so they took it back, we know how tight she is and she was so excited and made such a fuss about how helpful the quad would be so I can't see her just giving it up willingly.
She puts the birds away, shuts the duck in its filthy house with barely any bedding, puts half a bowl of dirty water in with it and says "it's dirty but get over it, you drink out of puddles" takes the three chick's indoors and puts them in a hamster cage with a heat lamp over it.
Loses signal so live ends. Did say she may go live next sat instead of Sunday as will be tired after the party

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG she took him out for the day in a bleeping trolley!! πŸ˜‚
He's like an overgrown baby in a cot but then that's exactly how she treats him, like a baby, no doubt he's got his dummy shoved in his gob under the blanket as well.
On the train he's babbling, hard to understand him, he's got a lisp and is dribbling so badly it's dripping off his chin.
I bet he's never seen a dentist, she once said it didn't matter if his teeth rotted because they were only baby teeth so he will get more teeth πŸ™„
Having a dummy won't be helping his teeth or speech at all, she knows he's got a lisp as she mentioned it the other day but clearly isn't prepared to do anything about getting him seen by someone, as usual she thinks she knows best and that she's an amazing mum.
Tell me your kid is special needs without telling me he’s special needs πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
---
About ya eyes Jo, get me the scissors, I’ll cut the extra skin off you bleeping vain, waste of oxygen, you are so shallow, everything you talk about really comes back to poor little Jo, Jo man up, you ain’t 20 ffs help ya kid, you are failing him
---
About ya eyes Jo, get me the scissors, I’ll cut the extra skin off you bleeping vain, waste of oxygen, you are so shallow, everything you talk about really comes back to poor little Jo, Jo man up, you ain’t 20 ffs help ya kid, you are failing him

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's the most selfish self centred person I've ever come across, that whole live was all about her
I'm so stressed
I'm so exhausted
I'm doing it all alone (she isn't)
She ruined MY night out (it was actually Kay's night out for her birthday)
I never go out so it was MY night too
I work so hard
I do everything for everyone else
Lowen is the amazing kid he is because of ME
I feel old
I feel tit
I'm so hurt and upset
No one wants to listen to ME
I need time to myself
I don't want to be needed by others
I've been through so much
I'm the victim
I don't want to.......
ME ME ME ME ME!!!
Not once did she say poor lowen not having his dad in his life or it's sad that lowens dad isn't around to play football with him or take him to the park etc it's all about HER and her feelings and how upset SHE is and how hard done by SHE is.
She huffs and puffs and sighs about arranging lowens party like she's the only single mum in the world who's ever had to do it yet she's home all day everyday, she's had months to paint, tidy, organise but as usual leaves it to the last minute and then gets in a panic.
She's pathetic, the most needy self obsessed desperate attention seeker, yet wonders why her friends drop her and men run a mile..... think this might be a clue Jo..
I'M so bleeping ugly when I cry!
I need a special page set up to pay for me to sort my wrinkles, my leathery skin, my piss holes in the snow eyes, my enormous snout and my freaky man hands!
The world needs to revolve around MEEE!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She really isn't a happy camper with life in general is she. So many lies.

She really isn't a happy camper with life in general is she. So many lies.
She's just an attention seeking moaning whining witch. She thinks she's got it hard, hasn't got a clue and doesn't give a tit about other people's struggles. She hardly has to do anything for this party anyway, Piotr will clear the field, put the straw bales out, hang the bunting and any other yard clearing etc, Kaff will help with balloons, food and cleaning the crudavan, the chaps will sort the bouncy castle thing, Jo said she's already made the party bags and jet washed lowens ride on toys so all she has to do is make a sponge cake and some cupcakes, decorate them with the premade decorations and shove some sandwiches and sausage rolls out. Hardly difficult. She did the exact same for his second birthday so she hasn't even come up with a different theme. She's a joke. I think last night was because she isn't getting all the attention she's used too, it's all been on Piotr, the money and gifts, her wishlist hasn't changed although she did say one of the regular minions had sent ear defenders for Lowen so she's probably pissed off that she isn't getting very much and everyone has been buying for Piotr instead. The tears were more likely to do with feeling sorry for herself in general because she's old and haggard looking etc but she twisted it and made it all about Adrian because she gets more sympathy that way.

Omg doesn’t she look πŸ‘€ GROSS in those pictures just need all her snott running down her chops, she really is one sad neady witch wonder what all the mums who takes their kids to L party will think of her sh.t hovel that her and L live in and as for all the minions saying how Piotr is so good looking I think they need to book an appointment with specksave lol πŸ˜‚ he’s just so GROSS 🀒 there definitely well matched

Reactions: 5
Oh woe is me 😭😭😭😭 I’m so depressed please send me lots of gifts for L birthday and for my horses and for me because im so sad 😭 every time she wants something the tears come out πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

She's the most selfish self centred person I've ever come across, that whole live was all about her
I'm so stressed
I'm so exhausted
I'm doing it all alone (she isn't)
She ruined MY night out (it was actually Kay's night out for her birthday)
I never go out so it was MY night too
I work so hard
I do everything for everyone else
Lowen is the amazing kid he is because of ME
I feel old
I feel tit
I'm so hurt and upset
No one wants to listen to ME
I need time to myself
I don't want to be needed by others
I've been through so much
I'm the victim
I don't want to.......
ME ME ME ME ME!!!
Not once did she say poor lowen not having his dad in his life or it's sad that lowens dad isn't around to play football with him or take him to the park etc it's all about HER and her feelings and how upset SHE is and how hard done by SHE is.
She huffs and puffs and sighs about arranging lowens party like she's the only single mum in the world who's ever had to do it yet she's home all day everyday, she's had months to paint, tidy, organise but as usual leaves it to the last minute and then gets in a panic.
She's pathetic, the most needy self obsessed desperate attention seeker, yet wonders why her friends drop her and men run a mile..... think this might be a clue Jo..
I'M so bleeping ugly when I cry!
I need a special page set up to pay for me to sort my wrinkles, my leathery skin, my piss holes in the snow eyes, my enormous snout and my freaky man hands!
The world needs to revolve around MEEE!!!!
You forgot….I’ve nothing left to give…. You are right, you have nothing left to give, and you have nothing that I want, fraud, backstabber, liar and selfish, there’s a reason you are alone….

Meanwhile on the Help a Sex Pest Page...
Given that Kaffs idea of a hysterical live was to do a face mask I don't think we will find whatever she's added in even vaguely amusing! πŸ˜‚
She's been absolutely loving playing the martyr through all this, I feel so sorry for her actual family who probably don't get half the fuss and attention that she gives Jo and the rapist.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder who all she is inviting to this fabulous party seeing as she said no one liked her locally. Does lowen go to a local school?

Sorry, she said she was a swimming instructor, am I reading that right? I can categorically say that that is not true. I would know if that had happened!

Oh by the way.... Did anyone know it's Lowen's birthday soon?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The worst thing about her is her scavenging for money all the time, I’ve caught up on other pages I follow tonight and every single one of those is doing something for others πŸ™„

None of them have subscribers they just earn money from there videos and views, because they post everyday properly, they don’t slag people off, they don’t moan constantly about there life or beg for money, and what they do get they always give something back to others , and that’s why they have bigger followers and don’t have a tattle page like begger Jo.

one page who has been given money for there kid’s birthday is donating it all to someone to have IVF.

where as Jo is begging for people to pay for her kids banners and balloons, paper plates and all his presents 🎁

she is just a scammer and dirty woman that wants everyone to pay for her to sit on her arse all day 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
Jo is helping others.. the sex pest. Nothing like keeping the money rolling in. Keeping it close to home eh

Sorry, she said she was a swimming instructor, am I reading that right? I can categorically say that that is not true. I would know if that had happened!

Oh by the way.... Did anyone know it's Lowen's birthday soon?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yep she's mentioned it before, definitely said she used to be a swimming instructor yet didn't know what the "tube float things" were called! πŸ˜‚
Is it lowens birthday soon? You'd think she'd have mentioned it!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I wonder who all she is inviting to this fabulous party seeing as she said no one liked her locally. Does lowen go to a local school?
He doesn't go to the nearest preschool because she said the other mums dislike her so she takes him to one further out, she's invited his friends from there. The rest will be family and her friends so that won't be many.

Last edited:
🀣🀣 she is so clever from a farmer that didn’t even know what Silage was but yet claims to have worked on a farm πŸ™„ to obviously a vet who treats her animals, dogs with treatments that she had to ask her minions and literally made them suffer πŸ™„ to recent cockrill that now is not well , but won’t take him to the vets incase they ring it’s neck πŸ™„ or won’t let the vet look at it because it might cost you some ££ ( just stick it in the fire like you have done to previous ones πŸ™„)
To now she is or was a swimming instructor 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

you couldn’t write this tit could you,

sorry I’m also forgetting she is a riding instructor and a physio, most Importantly a scammer, a scrounger, begger, and lier, a person that takes from the most vulnerable for her own gain a narcissistic person that slags every one off that befriends her when they are no longer of financial use to her and see her for the nasty 🀒 person she is
---
And so much funnier she is all bright and breezy when posts on the main page like I’m so happy subscribe subscribe subscribe, then cry’s on her weekly lives a d then slags everyone off and she wonders why people don’t stay πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Last edited:
She also claims to have been a painter and decorator, trained point to point horses, worked on a dairy farm, said she used to work three jobs and bought her own school uniform.
---
So she had a lazy morning drinking tea and watching Judge Judy but then in her panic that it might rain she decided to paint the stables in case she has to have part of his party under cover, cue her usual bodge job one coat painting session, but the bit that made me laugh was when she panned the camera as she said how much better it looked as she showed the filthy rusty food shed! πŸ˜‚ She's so deluded thinking that a poorly applied bit of grey paint slapped on a few doors means they won't notice the rust, dirt, holes etc that is her whole set up! πŸ˜‚
You can't polish a turd Jo!
She's obviously very proud of herself though because she shared it on her personal page as well cue Julia salivating as much as lowen as she fawns over her idol! πŸ˜‚
There's no way Jo was ever a painter and decorator either, have you seen the state of her kitchen?! πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.