No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless her worried a crow had been shot and who would do that and just let them suffer 🙄🙄 well Jo you burnt one of your animals and picked it apart, you let your best friend indie die slowly because you kept her alive on Jo’s vet advice whilst she was suffering, and did the same for girl cat 🙄🙄 but oh no who would do that !!!!!!
I smell bleeping bullshit with the crow story.

Reactions: 4
Odd how she says someone shot the crow and I quote "I can't see him, he's hiding" but then claims she handed him the crow??
Also she was painting and heard a "pop" but knew straight away it was a crow that had been in the tree opposite her gate and that it had fallen into the shrubbery....because she would really have taken note that there was a crow in the tree beforehand? Pretty sure it would only have made a slight rustle as it landed which could have been anything.
She also didn't say what the bloke did when she handed him the crow and told him to "finish the bleeping job" and we all know Jo has no qualms about graphic descriptions of things yet she didn't say he wrung it's neck, put it down and stamped on its head, shot it again etc
Absolute joke how she claims to hate animal cruelty and wants animals to be dispatched humanely when the way she treated Indie, Girlcat and her goose to name just a few was downright disgusting. All her minions saying she's so kind, such an animal lover etc Jo even claims she cried when she heard that the baby donkey who was stolen a couple of weeks ago had been found 🙄

Reactions: 2
And now this load of bollocks 🙄
The USA people and a few others wanted to be able to help poor sex pest Piotr and as they couldn't send cash asked for a wishlist instead.
All of them seemed to have forgotten that jo said she'd cleared his caravan and had all his stuff in storage .
Clearly Kaff has gone back on Jos story of her doing this without Piotr knowing because she is clearly saying he's suggested these items, why the duck other people should buy clothes for his kid when he lives with his mother most of the time??! If she isn't sending him with spare clothes then Piotr needs to tell her to do so, he goes to Plymouth to collect the kid so there's no excuse not too but clearly Piotr is just as much of a scrounging bleep as Jo, not surprising really, he's learnt from the best, even asking for sketchers like Jo always does because they can't possibly wear something cheaper unless Jo is buying herself of course then the cheaper the better.
Most of the items in the first two pics have already been bought so new stuff was added, shown in the second two pics. No doubt more will come up in the next few days.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Where are these “mounting debts” coming from? Hes apparently working! I’ve never seen such bollocks! I’ve been quiet on the Piotr front because at the end of the day the only people that know the real truth is the sex worker & Piotr, there are some very unscrupulous sex workers out there, but we will never know the real truth! But all this shite about collecting & wish lists for him & now his son are ludicrous! I bet they sit in that caravan laughing & taking the piss out of the idiots that donate!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it will ever cease to amaze me how gullible and stupid these people are. I am gob smacked yet again

Reactions: 3
What bloody piss take, if he don’t like cheap coffee buy your bloody own or I’m sure Jo could donate a jar of decent coffee ffs 🤦‍♀️ and sure he can buy his own washing powder and shower gel they are just complete scroungers I am genuinely lost for words, and as you said she got all his stuff out of his caravan so where your old clothes.
And as for a wallet he obviously has no f***ing money to put on it as he can’t even buy himself some socks so why have one 🤬🤬🤬

So just for info also Joe it is not safe to graze horses on land that has been fertilised, with out some rain or After application of any fertiliser a minimum of three weeks must pass before horses are allowed to graze the pasture, and even more time may be necessary in drier seasons.

But of course Joe don’t give a tit and also knows nothing, how lucky again none of her horses have been come I’ll 🤦‍♀️🤐

Reactions: 2
New video of her washing the horses, they have had more fuss and interaction in the last few weeks than they've ever had before, think she's finally realised she needs to make more content to keep people interested because they are bored of endless mucking out and kid on a bike videos.
And then there's this load of crap 🙄
"Apparently I have an unhealthy obsession with my child".......but she doesn't read here!😂
---
She wants to shout about his innocence from the rooftops?.....what innocence Jo? He admitted false imprisonment and was given a prison sentence for it, he's a GUILTY convicted criminal with a criminal record and as for the rest, well he just got lucky on the day.
By the way who's paying his legal fees for the solicitor who you claim is helping to prosecute the real victim? Or is that just more lies to try and ensure the money keeps rolling in?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not a hugely long live and mostly just Jo rambling boring shite so not even worth mentioning BUT she did have a mass rant about Tattle which she never reads because it's boring and she isn't remotely interested but her friend told her what was written! 😂
Says its really nasty, they witch about Piotr and slate her child saying he's really thick, that she's got an unhealthy obsession with him which she hasn't but she does think she's the best mum in the world and of course she's going to celebrate all his achievements.
Says they obviously aren't mothers because no mother would be so nasty about a kid who could be dyslexic or have a processing disorder but if they've are then their kids should be taken off them because they are clearly not good role models.
She thinks there's stuff about him not being able to count which he can and not being toilet trained which he is.
She is really winding herself up and ranting saying they are twisted and have an unhealthy obsession with HER and her life. She'd love to sit down with them and shoot holes in their logic, she'd like to know who they are although really she's not interested and doesn't care what they say cos she's fick skinned.
Apparently this rant is because someone made comments on her Instagram post about the Girlcat scam, her giving leftover meds to her etc, Jo is convinced it's a Tattler so messaged them saying they weren't normal to hate on her so much and they should go back to Tattle. She said she didn't block them and waited days for a reply but didn't get one which has obviously pissed her off. I'm not on Instagram so it wasn't me, I guess it may be someone who read it on Tattle because we did mention about the meds on here but it could also be a "supporter" because she talked about it on her live as well and we know there are people on supporters who are just there to be nosy not because they like her. Jo was probably hoping whoever it was would come on here saying that they had had a pm off Jo and then Jo would think she was bleeping Vera and had solved the mystery and outed a Tattler. Unfortunately for Jo that didn't happen so she is none the wiser! 😂
It was so funny because as usual she claims she isn't bovvered etc yet can't help but rant about the trolls and haters so just makes herself look even more stupid! 😂
She dropped loads of hints about Lowens birthday, obviously worried her minions are spending all their money on Piotr.
Showed her tit tip of a garden, Piotr was there obviously, she's shaved poor Dyson so he's a mess and she ran out of charge so Nera is half done.
She kept saying that she was so tired, she's been so busy etc and that was it really.

• Haha
So poor girl cat has gone....happier for her 😢
Poor cat, no more suffering, only 6 horses and a few dogs to go… and whatever birds she got left
---
Thanks for that Miss Pepperpot. I managed to watch a little bit of the live but I can’t stomach much of her and her bullshit these days. I’d really love to know why she is trying to cover up piotr living there. She clearly thinks she would get some stick for it: but she’s so honest and open and if people don’t like it they can stop following her?????

I can’t believe she called a communion a coronation! Is she really that thick? I can’t think that anyone can really be as truly stupid as her!

I’m going back to watch the impressions cos I missed that bit: her talents are never ending aren’t they. She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂
She’s thicker than thick, it’s embarrassing
---
So just for info also Joe it is not safe to graze horses on land that has been fertilised, with out some rain or After application of any fertiliser a minimum of three weeks must pass before horses are allowed to graze the pasture, and even more time may be necessary in drier seasons.

But of course Joe don’t give a tit and also knows nothing, how lucky again none of her horses have been come I’ll 🤦‍♀️🤐
Surely she knows this…. Unbelievable
---
New video of her washing the horses, they have had more fuss and interaction in the last few weeks than they've ever had before, think she's finally realised she needs to make more content to keep people interested because they are bored of endless mucking out and kid on a bike videos.
And then there's this load of crap 🙄
"Apparently I have an unhealthy obsession with my child".......but she doesn't read here!😂
---
She wants to shout about his innocence from the rooftops?.....what innocence Jo? He admitted false imprisonment and was given a prison sentence for it, he's a GUILTY convicted criminal with a criminal record and as for the rest, well he just got lucky on the day.
By the way who's paying his legal fees for the solicitor who you claim is helping to prosecute the real victim? Or is that just more lies to try and ensure the money keeps rolling in?
I’m laughing because the thought of her and kath speaking in code is hilarious… kid is unintelligible and Jo can’t speak properly anyway… eg trildren, he’s got no hope with her the poor fucker
---
Not a hugely long live and mostly just Jo rambling boring shite so not even worth mentioning BUT she did have a mass rant about Tattle which she never reads because it's boring and she isn't remotely interested but her friend told her what was written! 😂
Says its really nasty, they witch about Piotr and slate her child saying he's really thick, that she's got an unhealthy obsession with him which she hasn't but she does think she's the best mum in the world and of course she's going to celebrate all his achievements.
Says they obviously aren't mothers because no mother would be so nasty about a kid who could be dyslexic or have a processing disorder but if they've are then their kids should be taken off them because they are clearly not good role models.
She thinks there's stuff about him not being able to count which he can and not being toilet trained which he is.
She is really winding herself up and ranting saying they are twisted and have an unhealthy obsession with HER and her life. She'd love to sit down with them and shoot holes in their logic, she'd like to know who they are although really she's not interested and doesn't care what they say cos she's fick skinned.
Apparently this rant is because someone made comments on her Instagram post about the Girlcat scam, her giving leftover meds to her etc, Jo is convinced it's a Tattler so messaged them saying they weren't normal to hate on her so much and they should go back to Tattle. She said she didn't block them and waited days for a reply but didn't get one which has obviously pissed her off. I'm not on Instagram so it wasn't me, I guess it may be someone who read it on Tattle because we did mention about the meds on here but it could also be a "supporter" because she talked about it on her live as well and we know there are people on supporters who are just there to be nosy not because they like her. Jo was probably hoping whoever it was would come on here saying that they had had a pm off Jo and then Jo would think she was bleeping Vera and had solved the mystery and outed a Tattler. Unfortunately for Jo that didn't happen so she is none the wiser! 😂
It was so funny because as usual she claims she isn't bovvered etc yet can't help but rant about the trolls and haters so just makes herself look even more stupid! 😂
She dropped loads of hints about Lowens birthday, obviously worried her minions are spending all their money on Piotr.
Showed her tit tip of a garden, Piotr was there obviously, she's shaved poor Dyson so he's a mess and she ran out of charge so Nera is half done.
She kept saying that she was so tired, she's been so busy etc and that was it really.
Vera lol, more like inspector clueso lol, she hates not knowing who we all are, I live near you Jo, are the A30 roadworks driving you as mad as they are me lol, as for tired, doing duck all with the basics of animal care only just being met is exhausting, go have a nap Jo, I don’t know how you do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hi Jo 👋 seems you’ve been having a good read here lately. Oh sorry your friend reads it and tells you! Ok yeah 😂

Well read this!!! We are not trolling your son: we mention his lack of speech his bad behaviour: his being kept as a baby with the dummy etc because it’s how YOU are bringing him up. It’s your failing as a parent. He is allowed to behave badly in public! Is shown no proper discipline. It’s all down to your awful parenting. And the fact that you even deflect any comments here on to him and say HE is being trolled is yet more proof of what a low life you really are! Take some parenting classes or get some advice before it’s too late! He’s nearly 4 and so far you have failed him miserably! Again the problem is YOU Jo not Lowen. Do better
Bye for now. Happy reading. ( by your friend😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely spot on Noonoo99, we don't troll her child, we have said numerous times it's not his fault its HERS, she's dragging him up and the reason he's behind in everything is down to her. Of course she relies on her gullible minions believing all the tit she spouts so if she lies and says we are trolling him then they will believe her.
She accuses us of lying and twisting things but she is the only one doing that! 😂
According to Jo any Tattlers who are parents should have their kids taken away because by being so nasty they are setting a bad example..... Says the woman who uses her kid to gain attention, sympathy, gifts and money and who thinks it's acceptable to make content using her child as it's made to hold a cup with "F**k the haters on it" yeah such a wonderful example Mumma of the year is setting there! I suppose the good thing is he's never going to know what it says because she's too stupid and lazy to teach him how to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That picture she put up of her child holding that mug speaks volumes, gotta be some sort of abuse right there in that pic, using him to prove a point, is disgusting, proves everything we’ve said on here is true, using your child to get at his father, and using him for financial gain, god he’s gonna see you for what you are one day… a thick, uneducated, dirty, using woman that spends her time with a rapist… you are a beaut Jo aren’t you lol
---
What kind of mother does this, you should be ashamed, I think you are an embarrassment, no wonder your friends drop you, the only person you have is ya cash cow funding ya life, some half wit taking bad pics of her pony and it’s journey, and ya rapist pal ….take a look in the mirror… oh and have a wash ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear kath has been checking on here lol…not that it matters, it’s a public forum, as for our names, tattle chose mine, I’m not hiding behind a secret name, and as for us all being toxic😂😂😂 it’s you Jo that does it to us, you are one of life’s takers, you give zilch unless there’s something in it for you… btw kath, you on about voyeurs… isn’t that what you are doing on here..
😂😂😂😂, and for the record I have and never will give a penny to that dirty trailer trash, I work extremely hard for my money, I finance myself and my animals, I’m not jealous of Jo one bit, she has nothing I want, everything I have I own and is bought through hard work, I love my life and I am happy with what I have….and I don’t consort with rapists and put my kid in danger either

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately Kaff you are as stupid as we make out because using the word voyeur in the context of describing someone who is watching your "Help the sex pest page" is incorrect, it's nothing to do with enjoying watching someone in distress or pain because that not what your page shows, if anything it's the opposite as it's showing positive messages and people donating money to your cause. Back to school for you Kaff and maybe take Jo with you, she can't even get basic spelling and grammar correct, better drag her out of her FIELD and give her an education, she clearly missed out first time round.
And Jo as for us hiding behind fake names, bless you really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you sweetie? Tattle is an anonymous platform, nobody uses their real names, the whole point is that people can say what they think without dicks like you getting all upset by criticism or negative comments and then deleting and blocking. You social media lot are all the same, plaster yourself all over and then turn the tears on when you realise not everyone thinks you are amazing.
No one makes you put yourself out there for everyone's scrutiny, if you don't like the backlash, don't do it or in your case don't be a lying scrounging narcissistic manipulative bleep and then you won't get the negativity!
There are plenty of lovely genuine kind generous people on social media who don't have threads on this platform for those very reasons.
Carry on being a dick and we will carry on calling you out on it. Don't like it? Then duck off or at least grow a pair of balls, accept the advice and criticism like a proper mature adult and deal with it properly rather than deleting, blocking and then making pathetic videos dancing and miming (badly) about haters.
Oh and I'll say it again I've never given you a penny and I never will.
I have no problem with people doing well for themselves if they deserve it or have earnt it. Neither of those apply to you though hence why I will continue to call you out for your lies etc because you deserve absolutely nothing.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.