No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately Kaff you are as stupid as we make out because using the word voyeur in the context of describing someone who is watching your "Help the sex pest page" is incorrect, it's nothing to do with enjoying watching someone in distress or pain because that not what your page shows, if anything it's the opposite as it's showing positive messages and people donating money to your cause. Back to school for you Kaff and maybe take Jo with you, she can't even get basic spelling and grammar correct, better drag her out of her FIELD and give her an education, she clearly missed out first time round.
And Jo as for us hiding behind fake names, bless you really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you sweetie? Tattle is an anonymous platform, nobody uses their real names, the whole point is that people can say what they think without dicks like you getting all upset by criticism or negative comments and then deleting and blocking. You social media lot are all the same, plaster yourself all over and then turn the tears on when you realise not everyone thinks you are amazing.
No one makes you put yourself out there for everyone's scrutiny, if you don't like the backlash, don't do it or in your case don't be a lying scrounging narcissistic manipulative bleep and then you won't get the negativity!
There are plenty of lovely genuine kind generous people on social media who don't have threads on this platform for those very reasons.
Carry on being a dick and we will carry on calling you out on it. Don't like it? Then duck off or at least grow a pair of balls, accept the advice and criticism like a proper mature adult and deal with it properly rather than deleting, blocking and then making pathetic videos dancing and miming (badly) about haters.
Oh and I'll say it again I've never given you a penny and I never will.
I have no problem with people doing well for themselves if they deserve it or have earnt it. Neither of those apply to you though hence why I will continue to call you out for your lies etc because you deserve absolutely nothing.
Jo does realise that people are blocked for speaking out home truths so it's not that we hide its because she stops us speaking the truth and airing our concerns???? Plus I dont pay a penny to watch you, as I'm blocked 🤣🤣 I don't agree with calling lowen but whatever ever is said on here it's only what comes out of her mouth and one day kath the penny will drop just like with everyone else
---
Jo does realise that people are blocked for speaking out home truths so it's not that we hide its because she stops us speaking the truth and airing our concerns???? Plus I dont pay a penny to watch you, as I'm blocked 🤣🤣 I don't agree with calling lowen but whatever ever is said on here it's only what comes out of her mouth and one day kath the penny will drop just like with everyone else
And also no one can ever hide we have IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 🙄🙄🙄🙄 so just spouting more shite

Reactions: 3
Don't think I've ever commented on her page so not blocked but look at it less and less these days. Just same old tit with her.

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 I think they don’t understand the difference between being down on your luck, or being a convicted criminal and sex pest who doesn’t deserve anything !!! And like others you have never had 1p of me and never will, and Kath if your life is that sad that you have no one better to spend your money on then that’s one sad life you must have 🙄

My children have never once been put in a dangerous situation like putting ovens on whilst being illegally left alone, and being kicked or knocked over by our horses, never had to reply on strangers buying them anything let alone buying them everything haven’t lived off McDonald’s because you can’t be bothered to feed yours properly and are well educated rather then not being able to string a sentence together at the age of nearly 4 and still in nappies and oh I have never put them in danger or given them a sex pest as a role model to name just a few of you best parenting moments so far 🙄🙄

Your horses are looked after like crap, I’m not sure if you take care of L or them worse it’s a pretty close call.

And your life is so amazing all you do is slag people off and say how jealous you are of others in there own houses that you can’t afford 😅 and anyone that has to beg strangers to buy there washing powder, has to be someone really scraping the barrel in life.
I follow so many pages and people and your the only one that has to beg, borrow and scam people out of money and it’s constant begging that’s all you seem to do, im not sure you have many videos where you don’t mention something you need, or mention ££ is some way.

but people are catching on and you know it not seen many of those thank you videos recently, and your numbers continue to drop and you are hating it 🤣🤣 and I’m loving watching your downfall and yes that’s watching you for free 🙂

Reactions: 9
That picture she put up of her child holding that mug speaks volumes, gotta be some sort of abuse right there in that pic, using him to prove a point, is disgusting, proves everything we’ve said on here is true, using your child to get at his father, and using him for financial gain, god he’s gonna see you for what you are one day… a thick, uneducated, dirty, using woman that spends her time with a rapist… you are a beaut Jo aren’t you lol
---
What kind of mother does this, you should be ashamed, I think you are an embarrassment, no wonder your friends drop you, the only person you have is ya cash cow funding ya life, some half wit taking bad pics of her pony and it’s journey, and ya rapist pal ….take a look in the mirror… oh and have a wash ffs
and I agree this is bad parenting at its worst luckily L doesn’t even understand what cup actually says, because you haven’t taught him to read yet, and if he does even worse, we have never trolled your child we have just called you out for the bad parent you are poor L it’s not his thought you are a bad one.
And if your parenting skills are teaching him hate at that age then who’s the bad parent in all of this, and if you are getting hate towards L you should be shielding him from it not letting him publicise it on your page just to hopefully get some views, likes and lick your arse messages 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
A video of the horses playing with a ball a follower bought and the space hopper she got at the car boot. Of course she takes the opportunity to plug supporters yet again.
Also a video of Lowen playing with Piotr, she says she is so lucky to have such a good friend who loves her son so much, yeah I'm sure everyone is jealous that they don't have a best mate who's a convicted criminal and a sex pest to entertain their child too 🙄 funny, still no sign of the ptsd she claims he's got, unless ptsd actually stands for Piss Taking Scrounging Dick.
Speaking of which Kaff has made Jo admin on the "Help the sex pest group" now.
Kaff apologised for her throwing her toys out the pram rant and says she won't remove anyone else from the group at the moment, she's also extended the donation date until the end of June but says they can always do another after if needed.
Here's the latest items on the list, more coffee even though two people have sent the other coffee that was on the first list. Doubt he needs all that caffeine with rent a gob screeching in his ear all night.... But of course he sleeps at her dad's! 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where are these “mounting debts” coming from? Hes apparently working! I’ve never seen such bollocks! I’ve been quiet on the Piotr front because at the end of the day the only people that know the real truth is the sex worker & Piotr, there are some very unscrupulous sex workers out there, but we will never know the real truth! But all this shite about collecting & wish lists for him & now his son are ludicrous! I bet they sit in that caravan laughing & taking the piss out of the idiots that donate!
He only has to rob another sex worker, seems good at it, even prepared to travel. Scumbag

Reactions: 4
Omg am I the only one who finds these stupid BGT dancers in high vis jackets unbelievably pathetic. She really is desperate for extra followers. Dancing around her tit pit with the sex pest bff and her oh so clever brat have got all her morons foaming at the mouth telling her how totally fabulous she is and best mum in the world. It actually makes me sick up a bit in my mouth🤢

They are pathetic videos, she's just so desperate for content these days because she knows people are bored of seeing the same stuff all the time. She actually thinks she's funny and the idiots enable her by telling her what she wants to hear. Given that most of them can barely string a sentence together it's hardly surprising, it's clear from their comments and posts many of them are as thick as she is and as emotionally immature as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Video up on main page, claims it's so relaxing grooming Jack but spends half her time checking the camera, if she truly wanted to relax and enjoy him she wouldn't film for once. He was footsore because she had both hind shoes removed but has since had them put back on and he's apparently fine now. Says she also rode out with Brooke and Hugo and claims she rode Hugo too but I expect she just went from the stable to the gate with Brooke holding him for her then said she didn't want to overdue it but she's so proud of herself so got off! 😂
Hints in comments for a new bridle because Jack had to wear JB's as Hugo has been wearing Jack's because she never got Hugos bridle returned so needs to buy a new one. Also showed yet another new fly mask that no doubt someone bought for her, she gets through so many, I think she just can't be bothered to go looking for them when they come off so just puts more on her wishlist.
In other news all the items on the help a sex pest wishlist have now been bought so this is the updated list.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 so as he doesn’t have his own place why does he need a kettle, toaster and pan set 🙄🙄🤣🤣 I have no doubt Joe obviously needs new ones 🤔🤔 they are literally ripping everyone off left right and centre, why are people not asking these questions 🤣🤣🤣 bloody idiots

Pretty sure Jo said a little while back that Kaff had bought her a new fancy kettle and she doesn't need pans because she doesn't cook anything except pizza, the toaster probably will come in useful judging by the state of hers in the toast and honey video the other day.
It just amazes me that not one person has mentioned that Jo said she cleared his caravan and had everything in storage so if that's true he shouldn't need any of this stuff. They are clearly just taking advantage of the gullible idiots who believe all the tit Jo spouts and never question anything. I have no sympathy for any of them though, I just look forward to the day they all realise how stupid they were to support him and her.
One of her minions has already posted on supporters asking about a collection for lowens birthday so they will all be paying out for that as well soon. No doubt the fuckwit fairies are already getting on top of that determined to be the twats who spend the most.

• Angry
They really are making a laughing stock of the gullible, and not only that some of these people probably are struggling themselves but are gullible and too kind, as you say she said she cleared his van and out everything in storage, his staying at her dads 🙄 hers so FOC I presume is now meant to be working too, so why does he need all this, his clothes surly were available you would go and collect those items out of storage and I’m sure he can buy a bag of coffee and washing powder. But they are literally asking sorry begging for everything down to even socks, then just to really take the piss asking to clothe his child aswell, through to what’s the stationary about and the A4 files etc 🤐🤐🤐

these gullible people need a good bloody shake in the head.

They really are taking the mick out of everyone now 😳😕

I’d be 😷 to know someone like him was around my child, but yet they are all falling over themselves, who are the perverts him or her followers.
I wonder if he has re visited a sex worker people like him can’t do without it so maybe she is giving it to him instead

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure most of her followers are on benefits or long term sick, basically she’s fleecing the vulnerable, she must be, I feel sorry for them, they are watching her wishing it was them, duck knows why, silly witch can hardly string a sentence together, her whole life is spent planning and plotting how to get money, god Adrian had a lucky escape didn’t he

Pretty sure most of her followers are on benefits or long term sick, basically she’s fleecing the vulnerable, she must be, I feel sorry for them, they are watching her wishing it was them, duck knows why, silly witch can hardly string a sentence together, her whole life is spent planning and plotting how to get money, god Adrian had a lucky escape didn’t he
but I have too question L dad FFS get your kid off her, you have got the best opportunity to do that with her allowing a convicted criminal around him, and I don’t think it would be hard to prove with all her video evidence get L away from her and definitely from someone like him being around your child 🥹 he hasn’t had the best start in life and to allow that man around him calling L daddy to a disgusting 🤢 sex pest if you don’t then 🤐

Reactions: 3
Hey wers flaps...bet now I've said that she puts a hi viz on him ...lolol
---
Mayb he flapped off simewer better
---
More ginger kid vids..yawn

Short live out walking with the kid who kept saying he wanted a batcher which she eventually worked out to be him trying to say adventure.
Dyson keeps going over her hedge and getting out and the other day piotr left the gate open and both dogs got out.
She rang the owner/renter of the farm opposite and complained about them shooting crows. Says they definitely shot Girlcat possibly deliberately as she was shot in the shoulder and when you shoot deer etc that's where you aim for so you get the heart. But even if it wasn't deliberate it clearly RICOSHADED 😂... honestly that's the word she used! 😂 (it's ricochet Jo, there's no such word as ricoshaded! 😂)
Anyway she's now pissed off because they have now put up signs saying shooting in progress, no loose dogs and rodenticide in use which she also couldn't pronounce but thinks it's something to do with rats! 😂
Someone also complained about her taking the digger into the lane to fill in the potholes and she's been told not to do it.
So funny, she's happy to complain about others but doesn't like it when they retaliate.
Lynn rang her to come see her old horse as she thinks she's been bitten by something as had a big lump, vet Jo decided to shave it, give pain relief and googled the dosage for antihistamine 🙄
Hints that lowen is now wearing clothes age 5-6 although the top he's got on is age 7 as he's massive.
Lowen can't say Nera either even though he can say no, calls her Wera instead.
Get back to hers and she acts all surprised that the sex pest is there, says she didn't know what he was doing today bit sees him every day..... Well I expect he's been "busy" in Plymouth or maybe he has changed his usual haunts now, and of course she sees him everyday, for breakfast!
They went to a party in the park in Newquay but lowen hated it because he didn't like the loud music and apparently he was told her he doesn't want music at his birthday party..... Course he did Jo but we will have to take your word for it cos he clearly can't talk properly despite your insistence he can, proven by Jo trying to get him to repeat stuff like "thank you for coming on an adventure with us" but all he came out with was unintelligible garble. He also refused to repeat "you're the best mummy in the world and I love you mummy" maybe he's not as stupid as his mother after all! 😂
---
Oh I forgot, she said he was in the bath the other day and was splashing and said "bleeping hell" so clearly the only words he can say clearly are swear words. Fantastic, give yourself a pat on the back for that Jo, mumma of the year 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.