No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update on the Help a Sex Pest Page, he's done lots of work on the van, building a seat that will slide and flatten to become his bed, they got a big unit free on marketplace that he's sanded down and painted the handles. She was gifted some battery operated lights for her shed but has given them to him instead. Says a big thank you for the people who donated for the mattress as well as all the other gifts and money.
Says don't feel like you need to keep donating, the group was set up to get him back on his feet and that's exactly what its done, he's got a good job now, just had a payrise, the money bought the van so he's way ahead of where he would have been without everyone helping.
Says times are hard and piotr doesn't want people to keep giving for Xmas etc because he's doing well now. They discussed it and he's so grateful for everything he's been given.
In other words, stop donating to Piotr and start collecting for Jo instead!
It's obvious she's jealous of everything he got and it's her birthday in November and then Christmas so she wants to be getting the money and gifts instead of him.
Bet their 'discussion' consisted of her saying that he's done really well so it wouldn't be fair to expect more and he's back on his feet now so it's only right to say no need for any more donations.
She's so bleeping transparent, I bet she's hated seeing all the money and gifts flood in when she's barely had any herself but has had to keep the pretense up about being pleased, can guarantee she will hold this over him for years now 'it was MY supporters who helped you, without ME you would have had nothing'

Reactions: 6
She got Daisy on the 12th August. Says she came into season the day after so had to keep her separate from Dyson , yet she was walking all of them on the 15th and 18th so that was a lie.

Reactions: 3
She got Daisy on the 12th August. Says she came into season the day after so had to keep her separate from Dyson , yet she was walking all of them on the 15th and 18th so that was a lie.
She said they are fine when outside walking it's just indoors she has to separate so Daisy has been sleeping in her room

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear Jo, looks like you have to share with the sex pest after all! Kaff is way too involved, he's her favourite project not you now, she's obsessed with all the attention this is getting her, I expect she sits at home polishing her halo feeling smug that everyone thinks she's such a saint and it's all your fault for introducing them! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Latest vid..there's a ghost...hmmmm....least its speaking more clearly than lowen.....he tried to say potato I think .....couldn't make out a word ....

Reactions: 1
Latest vid..there's a ghost...hmmmm....least its speaking more clearly than lowen.....he tried to say potato I think .....couldn't make out a word ....
She posted that yesterday, reckons it's a voice saying yes, all I hear is a sound not yes, I think it's Daisy because just before it she tells Daisy to move off and appears to push her off the soil, she's off camera so can't see her but I think she grunts and that's the sound we hear.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Jo's panicking now! She's desperate to stop them spending 'her' money on him 😂
Funny how there's no mention of all the debt she claimed he was in when he first came out, she says the money donated was used to buy the van, he's only been earning a few months so either there wasn't much debt and he's cleared it already or there was no debt at all and she just said it to get more sympathy and therefore money out of people.
Think Carol means 'gesture' 🙄 honestly they are all so thick it's no wonder they believe all her lies, most of them can't spell his name either, it's Piotr

Attachments

• Haha
Van conversion....a chest of draws and pull dwn bed ..he spending a lot of time on that then....got bored aft that bit so didn't get the rest of video ...sure it was full of lowen mumbling as usual ....

Short video for supporters of them at the slip and slide and the kid who can't stand loud music is happily 'dancing' to loud music! 😂 No sensory issues there, no need for ear defenders, funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched rest of video.....I cannot physically doany more .bullshit... .Shetland need be in off that short grass you moroon
---
Irritating to watch......kid mumbling something in the background ..not sure what....all very boring

So Kaff has read Jo's comments but is still determined to do the opposite of what Jo says because she is so desperate to get recognition and adoration for being a twit! 😂
Here's an idea Kaff why don't you go do some voluntary work for an actual charity or donate your time and money to a local food bank, you know helping people that genuinely need and deserve help rather than to a lying lazy skank and her rapist mate.
Your obsession with these two vile creatures is disgusting and pathetic, you have serious issues love, it's not normal to behave like this, you are going to look incredibly stupid when it all goes wrong and no one will think you are amazing and wonderful then, they will be laughing at you for being so stupid and gullible.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So Kaff has read Jo's comments but is still determined to do the opposite of what Jo says because she is so desperate to get recognition and adoration for being a twit! 😂
Here's an idea Kaff why don't you go do some voluntary work for an actual charity or donate your time and money to a local food bank, you know helping people that genuinely need and deserve help rather than to a lying lazy skank and her rapist mate.
Your obsession with these two vile creatures is disgusting and pathetic, you have serious issues love, it's not normal to behave like this, you are going to look incredibly stupid when it all goes wrong and no one will think you are amazing and wonderful then, they will be laughing at you for being so stupid and gullible.
She really doesn’t listen at all does she, she’s been told by Jo not to continue but still continues. She’s got a real god complex and loves the fact she has her own little fan group, she doesn’t want to give that up that’s obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel a falling out coming on 🙄🙄 Jo will be pissed unless it it’s a pre planned plan if you know what I mean, if Jo meant it she obviously will hate that she has been ignored, she will hate ££ is still going to him rather then her although I’m sure she had her fair share!!!

But where do them as Jo says his earning a good wage then become everyone buying also him and his kid Xmas presents, and as Poor old Jo & L didn’t exactly get a big haul this year in fact not much at all to split that again she must be mortified at the prospect 🤣🤣🤣 I see this friendship going down hill fast 🙄🙄 and maybe Kath will realise it’s all about Jo wanting the £££ and the presents

I also think she missed one off the poll

Get them all F all ones a lazy witch and the others is a pervert

Reactions: 4
Really long live but most of it super boring, signal poor so got cut off three times.
Main bits were : Cockrell still alive just but no better, says she's tried everything but doesn't know what else to do but if she takes it to the vet they will wring its neck, this is absolute crap, vets would be struck off if they wrung the neck of people's pets, yet again she will just leave it to suffer because she doesn't give a tit or she will ask Piotr to kill it.
Still insisting she doesn't read here, isn't bovvered by haters, it's all boring and she's too busy to read or care about haters.
Says she tries to respond or react to all comments and any negative ones she deletes and blocks unless she's feeling sassy, a woman commented on the one about lowen on the car, she said she wouldn't let her kids on her 300k car so Jo replied and then stalked her FB page, says she's obviously a lying witch because there's no pictures of the car. Jo was annoyed because the woman hadn't replied to her recent comment and jo had even screenshot something the woman had put on her wall to try and get a reaction and she was gutted the woman hadn't replied. Jo is clearly jealous as the woman is attractive and rich! 😂 Update : The woman has replied...with a pic of her sports car! 😂
Jo says another woman called Paula had commented on the post about Daisy and the stick, if you remember I put the screenshot on here as they had a perfectly ok interaction on the main page then Jo bitched about her on the live. Jo said she can click on any profile and it shows her all comments and reactions a person has ever made on her posts so she checked Paula's and there were loads, she screenshot them and told Paula and now Paula has deactivated her account. Says she's sure Paula is a hater on here because she recognises the way stuff was written because she knows how stuff is said on here....even though she never reads here! 😂 So because Paula deactivated her FB account Jo has decided she's def one of us 😂
She's fallen out with the girl who stayed with her at Xmas, the girl owes her money but got funny when Jo asked about it . Jo bitched about her loads, said lots of stuff which if true was very personal but Jo says she's a compulsive liar (takes one to know one Jo) so it's probably not true anyway and jo feels used. Funny how yet again another fallout involving Jo but isn't Jos fault 🙄
She hasn't bought uniform with the school logo on for lowen because they sold out but says she doesn't feel comfortable people being able to see which school it is so she would have to edit pics which is annoying. But she puts her kid all over social media, her address is public and she invites total strangers to her house!
Plugs Kofi loads and says how she earns as much from the FB ads as she does supporters so will do more lives on the main page as she will earn from it. Says when she got restricted for the video of lowen naked she lost so many supporters because they couldn't resubscribe and she was struggling thinking she might have to go on benefits but that's why she set up Kofi and now she puts all the unedited stuff on there plus the more intimate stuff of her and lowen that she doesn't want to post on the main page obviously hoping all the idiots will subscribe to Kofi as well now, she really is a shameless greedy witch.

😂😂😂 dribbling on and on about some woman who can apparently find out who we all are on here. So what go on then Jo I have nothing to hide. I’m quite happy for you to know who I am. If you could actually use that nuggin ( it’s noggin) by the way 😂 you would know who I am anyway. I stand by everything I’ve said and found out about you on here! At least somewhere the truth can be spoken about you. For someone who’s “ not bovvered “ though you go on about us an awful lot. Almost like we rent a space in your head for free😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said they are fine when outside walking it's just indoors she has to separate so Daisy has been sleeping in her room
Sorry it takes seconds, when I lived in a caravan I got up to make a cuppa and my husky was on my Jack Russell before you could switch the kettle on… I had to take her for an injection to stop puppies coming
---

---
Oooh come find me, not bleeping hard, I’m only down the road, and see you at the odd show… waves at you, that’ll get you thinking, I can hear that 1 brain cell whirring I’m that close to you 😆😆😆

It's all bollocks anyway, if Jo truly believes it then she's as gullible as the idiots who believe all the lies she herself spouts, she's using it as a desperate attempt to try and scare us into not posting.
I'm not scared, are you scared Noonoo?? Are you quaking in your boots, trembling with fear, desperately deleting all your social media profiles??!😂
You are absolutely right though, for someone who claims she's not bovvered, doesn't care, is bored by us she goes to a lot of effort to talk about us, in fact barely a live goes by without her talking about the haters who she isn't bovvered by.
Amazing also how she claims to know exactly how we talk on here so much so that she can even work out that people who comment on her posts are obviously on here too......yet never reads here!! 😂
Dear oh dear, when they handed out brains our Jo was definitely at the back of the q......or most probably sat on her arse watching judge Judy!

• Haha
Awe its sad jo isnt it when you cant control the content and hit the delete button to make us all go poooffffff away .😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.