No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh let's film the horses escaping on the way home.. how exciting..not!!!!!
---
Oh keep watching....ermmmm why....there running aimlessly around a field...and.....hardly something to be proud of that you can't get help and may save a accident they could run into a car windscreen....stupid wench!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's a bleeping disgrace, no thought to the damage to the farmers field, the carnage if they had gotten to the road, the risk of injury or death to the horses and other humans, just shrugs it off, she's proud of the fact they got home safe even though she had no hand in it. Stupid lazy witch who was too impatient to wait for someone to help her. I don't wish any harm to come to those horses but it would serve her right if something happened and she was prosecuted for having animals out of control.
Brat on top of the wood pile, dummy in its gob and then bare foot in the fields where she's just said they piss and tit. Nice.
And some twit has commented that Jo is the best equestrian/horse owner they follow! It's idiots like that who encourage and enable her yet if it all goes wrong they will turn on her without a seconds thought.
---
She's so proud of herself she's made a reel with part of it saying watch the full video on nvf.
She literally has no shame, she thinks everything she does is amazing, takes no responsibility for anything when it goes wrong. I don't understand the mentality of the people who fawn over this ugly, selfish, lazy, disgusting piece of tit that calls itself an amazing mother and animal owner.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Just to confirm, there is no way you can get from the other yard back to the crudavan without going on the public road. There is no farmers land leading direct from one yard to the other - there is a road that has to be crossed.
It's really flipping dangerous what she is doing. Imagine if one of the horses caused an accident... None of them are insured!

So she's lying yet again then? Why doesn't that suprise me!
Pretty sure she says they are insured on that video but we know for a fact that isn't true as she has said before that none of her animals are insured, maybe she said it because it was on the main page and she knew someone may comment on it.
Either way she's a twit. She will keep taking risks until something goes horribly wrong and even then she will blame someone else.

She probably has Harry Hall third party basic insurance, which won’t cover a stupid witch of an owner herding her horses like cattle because she’s too lazy to do it the correct, safe way, gotta be independent…. at the risk of her horses and the public’s lives…

Reactions: 3
She won't even have that, she said she doesn't insure anything..... Including horse lorries eh Jo?!

• Haha
It’s disgusting and whilst she may not give a tit about insuring her horses if they get hurt, she will also have no public liability insurance if they were to cause an accident and hurt someone else or cause a car crash purely due to her negligence, I mean what complete idiot would even consider walking 6 horses on there own with 2 not even lead and consider that to be ok or in anyway responsible except for her because she thinks she owns the roads, and her fuckwitt minions that also think that’s ok and praise her for it, ffs 🤦‍♀️ they are all just ******* 🤬🤬🤬🤬 whilst I hope not, sadly she does need to have an accident so she stops being such a prick, if they did cause an accident and with no PL she would be looking at jail time, which is what she bloody deserves
---
But yet she had to let them all go but took all there lead ropes off 🤨🤨 my had to let them all go would be I couldn’t hold them not I had the time to remove all the lead ropes and tell them all to go loose yeah another set up job

Last edited:
Saint Kaff is off again, so embarrassed to ask but does it anyway!
Go ahead idiots send your money, he'll never say thank you but I'm sure he will be delighted at how many sex workers he can get out of it and Jo will be able to have some more botox with what she syphons off.
---
Funny thing is that both Jo and Kaff are so thick that they have bought him a memory foam mattress topper...not a mattress! Toppers are thinner and are designed to go on top of a mattress to prolong it's life for a bit longer, they aren't meant to be used in place of a mattress and a big bloke like the sex pest is going to find it pretty uncomfortable fairly quickly! The name ie mattress topper plus the price should have given them a clue but those two haven't got a working brain cell between them 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
What did I say?! So bleeping predictable! Gearing up for saying Lowen has adhd and/or some other condition to excuse the fact she's a piss poor mother who's dragged her kid up with no rules or boundaries, no manners and no life skills.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
she seems to have selective ADHD as she can sit through hours of Judge Judy with out getting off her arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a joke....ugly.....kid can't talk....friends with a criminal....horses all broken.....
---
Wait for....go fund my ADHD.....pmsl
---
Scabby scrounging twit
---
Scabby scrounging twit...and BTW.....its fields not feilds jo....learn to spell..twit

Last edited:
What did I say?! So bleeping predictable! Gearing up for saying Lowen has adhd and/or some other condition to excuse the fact she's a piss poor mother who's dragged her kid up with no rules or boundaries, no manners and no life skills.
What triggered her to do tests?

What triggered her to do tests?
She said people have mentioned it to her, we've said on here about her saying lowen might have some kind of development delay because other boys in her family have, Ellie who she follows and copies is officially diagnosed with it and Katie Price who Jo loves recently self diagnosed herself with it, loads of celebs have recently said they have been diagnosed with autism or ADHD as well, it's the 'in' trend so take your pick from any of that lot.
I'm more inclined to say she has Borderline Personality Disorder but then I also think she has cuntitis, twatitis and theresfuckallwrongwithmebutiwantattentionandsympathyitis.
---
She's obviously decided she definitely has it and is already talking about 'we' like she's one of the many who do actually have an official diagnosis.
She's going to milk the tit out of this 'oh it's my adhd' 'I can't help it it's my adhd' 'that's my adhd talking' 'that's how people like me with adhd react to things' 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Attention seeking bleep .....and pp u crack me up...twatilitus....ffs pmsl
---
Oh my horses live out...yes because you haven't got the brains to get the Shetland off it during the day.......laminitis prone.....lazy witch

Last edited:
Evil witch
That was nasty, well out of order and the amount of supporters applauding it should be ashamed of themselves 😡 he thought she was leaving him end of.. I’m not saying he didn’t say he wanted to get out etc but he doesn’t understand the ‘calling his bluff’ thing. He just saw his mum driving off poor luv.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.