No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live outside but wearing a bleeping jumper!! Hair really greasy and ginger.
Says is going to start poo picking the fields as they are now shitting all over not just the edges.
Kay is staying with her, she's the one who she fell out with on their night out. Taking her home tomorrow but she's been cleaning etc for her.
Lowen starts school but only 1.15-3.15 Mon Tues and wed, off Thurs and all day Fri then full time the next week. Says she's desperate to ride lots once he's at school full time.
Bought a new bed frame on marketplace, ordered a new mattress that hasn't arrived so says she wants compensation as she's now got back ache because it didn't arrive.
She needs her sleep because she's a very busy person, she paid next day delivery so if they haven't delivered they should compensate her, she will complain to dpd.
Daisy still not fully house trained, she tit on the floor and kay trod in it and walked it through the house! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Shows the bank that JB climbed over to get in the maize field, says there's barbed wire in it, so lucky he wasn't hurt but she's too busy to sort it out so just let's them in that field during the day and shuts them out at night.
Says has got electric tape but too busy to deal with it now, she's done the whole six weeks hols without help.
She did a few hours care work for her landlord again but refuses to take payment as he's like family, has been so good to her, says she is lucky to have fb so she's not desperate for money, of course everyone would like more but she's not on the breadline...... Sounds to me she's trying to make a point in case she gets reported for working whilst claiming benefits although she says she doesn't claim any.
Funniest bit is that Frank told her she isn't as young and pretty looking as she used to be! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bet that pissed her off! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hay bale gets delivered, she complains the end is black and mouldy, farmer says he will take a few quid off the next bale as she's already paid, she's really rude, says I'm a good customer, give it to people who don't spend as much as me. Says she busy a bale a week ยฃ32.50 a bale, previously she said it was a bale every three days but now says she rations it so it lasts a week but if she's spending "hundreds of pounds a month" he should give her decent stuff, maths clearly isn't Jo's strong point! ๐Ÿ˜‚
In the past she has said she has agreed to take a mouldy bale because it was cheap yet now says she won't feed her horses tit hay.
Says again Cockerell needs to be pts, rang the vets but they wouldn't let her talk to the vet and she refuses to pay ยฃ60 to be seen, told them "thats hay for her horses and she's on the breadline" then says well not really but anyway ๐Ÿ™„ says she rang a chicken helpline who gave advice and said its not painful and it doesn't need to be pts but she feels bad for it and even if it's not in pain it doesn't look happy, it's very stressful and she hates the idea of an animal being in pain, she won't pay for it to be injected though, she'll just take it and tell them to wring it's neck as that will be free.
Jo you are a bleeping disgrace, you vile piece of tit, no decent vet will wring a birds neck just so you don't have to pay you stupid witch! They will still charge for the appointment, just pay the money and don't make yet another animal suffer you vile bleep! ๐Ÿคฌ
Piotr is sleeping in the van now, waiting for the v5 so they can tax it.
Calls Dyson a bleep for digging.
Lowen on swing piotr pushing him really high, he gets off and she has a go, I was hoping he'd push her so high she'd fly off but no luck.
Ends live to go bath kid ready for bed.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the recap Pepperpot. Excellent as always

I like the way she mentions she on the breadline when it comes to treating an animal but can spend hundreds on Botox and eye procedures. I wouldnโ€™t mind but sheโ€™s the worst advert for any of it. She looks about 60! Even her landlord is telling her she looks old. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m loving that for you Jo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep he's got dementia and parkinsons but clearly there's nothing wrong with his eyesight! ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
How come Jo is able to just do these shifts helping out when she's not been an official care worker since she was pregnant with lowen? I know she did it properly before him but surely you need to keep on top of training especially when it's for someone with dementia and parkinsons? She said they were short staffed again and it needs two people to use the hoists.
I don't believe she is doing it for free simply because she made such a big deal about how she wouldn't put it an invoice because he was like family etc, there was no need to even mention payment but she made a big point of saying she would never expect or want to be paid. Is she saying it because the care company would be in trouble if they were paying someone who isn't registered as an official member of staff?
I'm sure she is only doing it to try and stay on side with the family because she knows they will be the ones who decide if she gets kicked off once Frank passes away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Says it all if the old boy has dementia and even he knows her looks have gone south ๐Ÿ˜† bet that rattled her, an old codger telling her she's not as young and pretty as she used to be ๐Ÿคฃ quick jo find the number for the botox lady. Im sorry but all the botox and beauty products in the world aint ever going to cure your ugly mug not to mention personality. Frank clearly hit a nerve thats why shes told all her minions because she needs their support to deal with the criticism, jus like when she talks about us or adrian

Reactions: 4
Says it all if the old boy has dementia and even he knows her looks have gone south ๐Ÿ˜† bet that rattled her, an old codger telling her she's not as young and pretty as she used to be ๐Ÿคฃ quick jo find the number for the botox lady. Im sorry but all the botox and beauty products in the world aint ever going to cure your ugly mug not to mention personality. Frank clearly hit a nerve thats why shes told all her minions because she needs their support to deal with the criticism, jus like when she talks about us or adrian
Yeah definitely, she tried to laugh it off but we know how paranoid she is so the fact that Frank who always used to letch over her has pointed it out is hysterical! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She constantly says her hair looks awful, she looks tired, she's looking old etc because she needs to be reassured and she knows the minions will always say she's beautiful, she's the most pathetically needy person I've ever come across, it's so obvious that her "I'm not bovvered, I'm strong" shite is all an act because she's actually incapable of taking advice or criticism and can't cope with the fact that not everyone thinks the sun shines out her skinny flat arse. If you told her 100,000 people said she was amazing she'd still concentrate on the 100 who said she's not, she's mentally immature, proven by the way she insists she isn't bovvered yet goes to the effort of stalking and messaging people who leave a negative comment, deletes and blocks anything she doesn't like and constantly talks about trolls and haters, those are not the actions of a person who's truly not bothered.

Reactions: 5
That's really tickled me that Frank pointed out that her youthful looks are long gone ๐Ÿ˜‚
Frank used to pay for Jo's pass to hunt for the season, and in return she used to sit on his lap at the hunt ball... Goodness knows what else ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes Iโ€™ve heard about the sitting on his lap! Who knows what else she did for that cheap rent! I wonder if Frank had ginger hair when he was young: just saying ๐Ÿ˜‚I reckon she does look after him for nothing cos when he goes she prob thinks it will give her some clout with not being evicted/ sheโ€™ll pull the โ€œ I looked after him โ€œ card I reckon. Jo does nothing without some sort of gain!

• Haha
So the kid is doing two hours at school, yesterday the minions were posting good luck messages on the supporters page, like he's going to read them! One obsessed idiot even made a full on picture using an app with a frame and a picture of goblin baby and goblin child on it to show how much its grown in four years because who knew goblin children actually grow?! why do they do these things for the child of a stranger? It's just creepy and not abnormal.
And today goblin mumma has made a video of herself stuffing her gob, staring into space and researching how to make big flat noses look less big and flat..... Unfortunately the results of her research showed that big flat noses just get bigger and flatter with age, so much so that even lecherous old men who used to fancy you actually tell you that you are now old and less pretty than you used to be!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the recap Pepperpot. Excellent as always

I like the way she mentions she on the breadline when it comes to treating an animal but can spend hundreds on Botox and eye procedures. I wouldnโ€™t mind but sheโ€™s the worst advert for any of it. She looks about 60! Even her landlord is telling her she looks old. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m loving that for you Jo
Tell me Halloween is coming without telling me itโ€™s coming ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘บ
---
So sheโ€™s sat in the car like the obsessive, clingy mother we all know and hate, filling her face with food while waiting, so what if itโ€™s a 30 min journey, she couldโ€™ve gone home, ridden Jack for 30 mins and then gone back to pick him up, Jack not fit so half an hour ok, letโ€™s not forget, sheโ€™s busy, busy, busyโ€ฆ not ๐Ÿ˜ก

Last edited:
Oras! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yet again copying Ellie trying to pretend to be interested in spiritual things, tree hugging etc complete with obligatory eyes closed picture! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Next time Jo ask Ellie how to spell aura save making yourself looking even more thick than normal.... And then pass it on to your stalker friend Julia, who's permanently grounded because she's too scared to sit on her tiny 12h pony!

Attachments

• Haha
You wouldnt sit for 2 hours in a car would you. Scroll of doom was funny i wonder if she was reading tattle by the look on her face ๐Ÿคฃ the 'ora's' post was amusing tell me your thick without telling me you are thick. bleeping dumbass and obviously halfwit hurl is first in line to comment as always, Ora's and being grounded just something else you have in common with jo its bleeping laughable. When she goes on about that bloody therapy support pony - thats never undergone any form of therapy training, they have an amazing bond (just like jo and her bella) despite the fact the livery yard seem to care for her and the 8 year old sharer is the one that actually rides her, julia just sits on her every now and then looking absolutely terrified for a quick photo ๐Ÿ˜‚ it wouldnt surprise me if this pony belongs to someone else and its all a fantasy in her head that she owns her, just like the last pony, the one that she cant talk about because of the legal proceedings obviously ๐Ÿ˜‚ jos openly said julia does her head in and she blocks her and yet julia is ok with that and still thinks shes the most amazing human to walk the earth?? Woman is clearly three sheets to the wind

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm waiting for the fisticuffs between Julia and Kaff because Julia says her pony is the nvf mascot, nvf has its own animals, it doesn't need some random pony to be it's mascot, at least Kaffs dog George is actually related to an nvf animal, the only thing Julia's pony has in common is that it's owner is a sandwich short of a picnic and is so obsessed with nvf she named her pony after Jo's horse!
The way she goes on and on about her being her Therapy and Support Pony just shows how unhinged she is, it's just a normal pony, it's not had any specific training, doesn't do anything that any other pony can't do, it's just a pony!
I've noticed she's often now known by the name Bella Rae rather than just Bella, the last share pony was Lady Blue, the dog is Teddy PomPom, maybe Julia will soon be known as Julia Lesley! (Jo's middle name is Lesley)

Last edited:
Oh duck off thinking about Christmas, spend it on your own and if you have spare give it to a charity.

Reactions: 3
Oh duck off thinking about Christmas, spend it on your own and if you have spare give it to a charity.
She clearly thinks Jo and the sex pest are charity cases, more important than her own family and grandchildren I expect, bet they don't get as much money spent on them all year as she spends on Jo and lowen at Xmas and now she's got Piotr and his kid as well. I'd love to know what Kaffs actual family think of her obsession with a lying scrounger and her sex pest buddy

Reactions: 1
In other words, stop spending your money on him and spend it on MEEEE!!!!
You are MY followers and you should be buying ME gifts!
Funny how she doesn't mention how she's earning more than many of her followers as well, she still continues to drop hints about things she wants, still has her own wishlist and still comments constantly about the cost of things and how she's "on the breadline"
Doesn't say "please don't buy myself and lowen anything for Christmas either, keep your money for yourselves" does she? Just tells them to stop supporting Piotr.
It's obvious she's had enough of him getting all the attention, she gets very few gifts these days yet they all fell over themselves to send him stuff, that must have been a shock to her, she probably thought he'd get a few things, nothing like what actually happened.
And of course Charlotte Trash has to step in to support her, no doubt coached by Jo.
---
And clearly not happy that she mentions something to Kaff and Kaff then rushes ahead without thinking properly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.