No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚........................ Thanks for your rundowns Miss P .Much appreciated for the time you spend watching her crap. I couldn't do it.
It can be hard going but I tend to just have the live burbling in the background and just tune in when it gets interesting, when she's just repeating the same tit about Adrian or telling the same stories yet again I just block her out for a few minutes.
I did laugh at Julia who missed the live but watched on replay this morning, it was uploaded in three bits because she kept getting cut off and Julia commented 19 times on one and 11 on another even though it wasn't live! πŸ˜‚ She's a bleeping fruit loop! I don't read all the comments by the way I just clicked newest and it listed all Julia's comments one after the other so I had to count them because I couldn't believe how many there were πŸ˜‚ and she's still saying she will come visit Jo, she's been saying that for at least two years!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Now I'm not a horse owner/rider but I have heard of Monty Roberts ....I'm pretty bleeping sure he doesn't throw a flip flop at a horse's head when he's doing his thing?! Or call them dicks or tell them to duck off?!
Live earlier on the main page, Seven strikes out at her so she goes into full on training mode trying to show off her Monty Roberts skills whilst also being really patronising saying "this probably doesn't make sense to you"
Tries to make out she's practicing natural horsemanship, chasing Seven around the field not letting him join the others "I've got my eyes locked on him, he knows I'm alpha, the others are ignoring me because they know what I'm doing and that he needs to learn, he will stop when I say he can stop and then I'll turn my shoulder away from him and he will seek me out" .......as Seven completely ignore her, nuzzled his mum instead and she has to move up to him and stroke him to get his attention,! πŸ˜‚
She's such a bleeping knob πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Says she will explain it all more another time, she was just in the moment, concentrating because she can't have a horse kicking out but she loves Monty Roberts, learnt so much from him, plans to do lots of natural horsemanship with them all.
Can't wait Jo, far funnier and more entertaining than the TV, the only dick in that field was you love!
---
Potato Cam has been in action again! πŸ˜‚ "Beautiful" photos.... Blurry, out of focus, badly taken photos I think you mean Julia! πŸ˜‚
Seriously Jo, you say we are obsessed with you on here but can you not see just how wierd and abnormal Julia's obsession with you is? Have you not noticed that she is almost always the first to comment on your posts and comments multiple times, how she stalks you on fb, kofi, Instagram etc as well as sending you all those messages you bitched about the other day?
She named her pony after your horse, buys the same products you use, copies everything you do, bought the same coat as you on one occasion. I bet she has pictures of you and lowen all over her bedroom walls, prints copies of all the messages you've exchanged, spends hours rewatching your lives and videos (she has commented before that she rewatches the lives even when she saw them live)
Yet WE are the obsessed ones?! Ok then πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So Kaff has read Jo's comments but is still determined to do the opposite of what Jo says because she is so desperate to get recognition and adoration for being a twit! πŸ˜‚
Here's an idea Kaff why don't you go do some voluntary work for an actual charity or donate your time and money to a local food bank, you know helping people that genuinely need and deserve help rather than to a lying lazy skank and her rapist mate.
Your obsession with these two vile creatures is disgusting and pathetic, you have serious issues love, it's not normal to behave like this, you are going to look incredibly stupid when it all goes wrong and no one will think you are amazing and wonderful then, they will be laughing at you for being so stupid and gullible.
How about help rape victims, just a thought, see the effect it has on you…. I’ll say it again, kaff, if it was your daughter that something happened to would you be happy about this donating bullshit…..

• Heart
she loves Monty Roberts, learnt so much from him, plans to do lots of natural horsemanship with them all.
PMSL if she can get her arse off of her sofa! she hasnt yet. Its all very well putting up round pens, you've gotta use them Jo, not just bloody look at them. Even Monty Roberts handles his foals and halter breaks them. He doesn't leave them in a field feral unable to walk in hand. It doesn't take much either, look at Ginny . Lazy witch .........waiting eagerly for the join up video's .I cant wait . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So jo has posted on the supporters group showing the comments she was talking about on her live that Paula made, the replies Jo gave and the private messages between them, jo messaged her first which just shows how despite what she says she can't cope with any negative comments plus the profile pic although she says Paula deactivated her account. I can't screenshot it as it's a video of jo scrolling back and forth but Jo does her usual "be kind" tit but Paula gives as good as she gets to be honest so good on her for that! πŸ˜‚
She comments at one point telling Paula to go back to Tattle and also calls her Mrs P! πŸ˜‚
Sorry Jo you are way off the mark there, firstly it's Miss not Mrs P and secondly I'm not Paula, I never comment on your posts/videos or even react to them, I'm not that stupid, I keep to Tattle because then you can't delete so you thinking Paula's way of writing is the same as mine shows you are as deluded as Julia thinking you are her friend!πŸ˜‚
Back to the drawing board eh Jo, these pesky Tattlers really do piss you off don't they.....not that you read here obviously! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another staged video prob put him in the other field ..or the lack of grass with too many horses....and oh let's just film it instead of helping before gets his leg stuck in array of tit stupid wench.!!!!!

Reactions: 3
"How the hell did he get out?" Oooh I don't know Jo, possibly because of the lack of decent fencing, the fact you seem to think propping up bent sheep hurdles, bits of wood, broken gates or using electric tape that isn't actually on will deter them.
And then you say it's too hot so you will wait until later to go and check the field to see where he escaped from, good to see the safety of your horses is a top priority for you πŸ™„
You child saying "don't say bleeping field mummy" isn't funny, yes he is aware swearing (note it's swearing not swaring Jo!) is naughty but the fact your four year old has to tell you off is not something to be proud of.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Even her child saying stop swearing...what a stupid bleep she is.....
---
Did she leave kid and dog in field with horses...ffs...silly witch
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Even her child saying stop swearing...what a stupid bleep she is.....
---
---
Dogs were in the field but she shouts to lowen to stay where he is and says he's in the garden

See the child still relies on a dummy despite her β€œhe only uses it to go to sleep” multiple times you see he’s using one, it’s such a shame, does she not realise it a big part of him being unable to string a comprehendible sentence together. The old nashers are going to suffer too. She left that child alone on the edge of that field with no shoes dummy in mouth - the other horse agitated whilst she went to get JonBoy we all know she has not taught Lowen to listen to her properly he basically does what he wants when he wants an absolute catastrophe waiting to happen!
And for the episode of Lowen jumping on the Windscreen does Jo really not see the actual danger to Lowen of doing this! Totally get kids being kids but that to me was totally out of order! But the deluded minions still applaud her parenting & we saw what happened when someone disagreed - THEY GOT TROLLED by jo - so much for being kind!

Kaff is determined to keep up the martyr act but is clearly scared of upsetting Jo by going against what she said so the solution is to make sure Jo gets something out of it too, absolutely pathetic and of course there will be convenient "van emergencies" when it suits and funds are running low for botox and sex workers

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Kaff is determined to keep up the martyr act but is clearly scared of upsetting Jo by going against what she said so the solution is to make sure Jo gets something out of it too, absolutely pathetic and of course there will be convenient "van emergencies" when it suits and funds are running low for botox and sex workers
absolutely ridiculous- brainwashed, gullible f-ing idiots the lot of them, it’s beyond laughable!

Reactions: 8
And so is Kath a brainwashed idiot, Jo has set it up nicely now so Kath keeps a group going so she knows she will get gifts, as they have been very minimal lately and she can say oh it’s all Kath’s idea πŸ’‘. Mmmm yes Kath she has got you doing her dirty begging work for her now !!!! You dum idiot

How much effort does it take to actually fence these fields in properly? Shes obviously been there long enough to know where these horses escape.... in fact she knows SO well she puts un electrified tape up and useless bits of wood! and thats taken as much time as it would take to actually put in an actual effective fence post and some proper wire I fail to understand the mentality of someone who takes time to wrap ten ton of tape around an escape route , but fails to put up proper fencing....ok so I get digging post holes is not fun, but you can hire a petrol auger for next to nothing to dig the freaking holes for you! In fact I see you can buy one off of Amazon for Β£180.Surely thats cheaper and easier than dealing with yet another lame/injured animal?!!
She seems to have enough time to dig useless E.coli ridden swimming pits, but not to do something useful .I really dont get it.

Trolls dont bother her but she sure as hell goes out of her way stalking people and posting screenshots to her minions to get their support, not to mention talking about us EVERY WEEKEND if not several times a week. We live rent free in your head baby πŸ˜† Her 'friend' that reads tattle and relays what we've written must really give her detailed run down for jo to know as much as she does about whats been said because of cause jo doesnt read anything on here herself. As for this woman who she claims can find out who we are and inform our employers thats about as believable as jo's trip to the police station about us, remember she took the time out of her busy day to drive to the station, take a photo with the police cars in the background and made out they told her they had our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we knew at the time it was bullshit and she later admitted on a live that she lied because the police told her there was nothing they could do. Suck it up buttercup you choose to broadcast your life and not everyone likes you so get used to it!

• Haha
Trolls dont bother her but she sure as hell goes out of her way stalking people and posting screenshots to her minions to get their support, not to mention talking about us EVERY WEEKEND if not several times a week. We live rent free in your head baby πŸ˜† Her 'friend' that reads tattle and relays what we've written must really give her detailed run down for jo to know as much as she does about whats been said because of cause jo doesnt read anything on here herself. As for this woman who she claims can find out who we are and inform our employers thats about as believable as jo's trip to the police station about us, remember she took the time out of her busy day to drive to the station, take a photo with the police cars in the background and made out they told her they had our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we knew at the time it was bullshit and she later admitted on a live that she lied because the police told her there was nothing they could do. Suck it up buttercup you choose to broadcast your life and not everyone likes you so get used to it!
What amuses me the most is the free advertising we get, promoted every week sometimes the majority of her lives is about us! πŸ˜† I only found this group as Jo mentioned Tattle in one of her lives many moons ago! Practice what you preach Jo if you don’t like what you read on here just jog on by 🀣 then we would all be happy! Oops sorry you don’t read here do you ……. silly me! πŸ€”πŸ€—

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.