No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure emotional abuse at its finest for a few more likes and entertainment .Bravo for winning mumma of the year and catching it on video . I have NEVER witnessed anything so f*cking cruel .I am seething and to video it all as well?!!!!!WTAF .No....just f*cking no .

Reactions: 5
But she's such a wonderful caring mumma who does the best for her boy!!
---
Pushing the sensory issues thing now, just in time for school so she can excuse his behaviour and lack of talking properly etc on some kind of learning difficulty etc rather than take the blame for her crap parenting.
His biggest issue is having her as his mother.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Latest video lowen screaming....can't understand a word of his speech as per usually ..but looks like he was being a spoilt brat...

Latest video lowen screaming....can't understand a word of his speech as per usually ..but looks like he was being a spoilt brat...
That's the video where he said he didn't like the bumpy road so she said do you want to walk? He said yes and got out but then got upset because he thought she was driving off and leaving him. I wouldn't say he was being a brat, he was clearly terrified she was going to leave him. He speech was awful as it always is but given how upset he was it's hardly surprising he was mumbling and had his fingers in his mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Someone is reading here, she’s posted a very defensive post about what happened in the video. I didn’t see anything negative being posted on her video so she must be talking about comments on here 🤔

Someone is reading here, she’s posted a very defensive post about what happened in the video. I didn’t see anything negative being posted on her video so she must be talking about comments on here 🤔
There were a couple of negative comments on the original post

I’ve had a look and there are a couple of comments disagreeing with what she did, obviously they were jumped on by the supporters vigilante group 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yet again Jo you prove that despite what you say you do care very much about negative comments, you can't cope with the fact not everyone likes you or agrees with you hence yet another clap back post.
If you really don't care why react to it everytime? Just shows how immature and pathetic you are. You choose to put yourself on social media, if you don't like the response then take yourself off it.
Oh and it's just your opinion that you are an 'amazing mumma' an opinion not fact! 😂
And here's my opinion or maybe it's a fact too?.... You're a tit mother, you have no control over that child, he rules the roost, you've dragged him up, he has no rules or boundaries, his diet is shocking, you've failed to give him the basic life skills he needs such as talking, learning how to share and play with others, an understanding of right and wrong, the list goes on.
I doubt he has any form of disability at all, you are just jumping on that bandwagon so you can use it to excuse your crap parenting. You've read on here how we think he will struggle at school because of your failings and so you are pushing the adhd/autism narrative because it's easier than admitting that you are the reason your child is the way he is.
---
So he must be out of nappies finally AND dry at night !
Well he wet the bed two weeks ago because she said so on a live!
Jo lies constantly, he could still be in nappies for all we know. He still uses a dummy and not just at bedtime like she says. Just a few days ago she posted a video taken during the day and he had a dummy.
---
Oh and Jo do stop lying, it's not a private lane, it's public, there's no gate, bollards, signage or anything else saying its a private lane therefore it's public, anyone can use it so you are putting your child and animals at risk everytime you do something stupid or ignorant which is often because you are a selfish twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Oh god another plug...yeah thanks but I would rather have the twix ......far satisfying

Covert narcissism look that up and do a test .Anyone who films their child screaming hysterically pulling at the door handle as they drive along laughing, is not mumma of the year .Nope not ever .

Last edited:
It may only be the price of a chocolate bar to you Jo but to many people it's the price of a cheap loaf of bread to help feed their family or some milk so their child can go to school with a bit of cereal inside them.
They are your animals, you chose to have them so why should other people pay for their keep? Decent animal owners pay for everything themselves, decent animal owners also get their animals seen by a vet when it's needed, we all know that's a rare occurrence for you because you are too tight to pay out.
You bleat on about being a single mumma but you are totally unrelatable to many single mums, you don't work a normal job, you earn more money making a few videos than most do working full time for minimum wage, you put stuff you want on a wishlist for your pathetic supporters to buy you, you refuse to spend your money on basics like washing powder but happily splash the cash on botox, you have the lifestyle most single mums can only dream of yet all you do is whinge and moan about how hard it is.
And you know what Jo, just because you do whatever your child demands it doesn't mean you are an 'amazing mumma' in your case it's because you refuse to say no to him because you can't deal with his tantrums, it's because he's spoilt and he knows he will always get his own way.
So you spent time outside in the rain? So bleeping what, you also spend hours sat on your arse watching crap tv or on social media (by the way do you not think that given social media is your 'job' you could at least make the effort to keep your phone charged??! Your supporters pay to see your lives and videos yet you can't even be bothered to plug your phone in before making content or going live)
You aren't doing anything different to the thousands of other single parents who also spend hours standing in the cold and rain whilst their child plays football or who spend several hours a week transporting their kids to after school activities etc. Many of those parents do all those things on top of working and running a household, looking after pets etc, you don't have to go out to work, your horses are on site, you have a live in babysitter, you can do what you want when you want.
The only difference between you and other single parents is that they just get on with it, they don't plaster it all over social media to get praise and recognition, to be told how wonderful they are, they do it because they are good parents and it's what good parents do. So bleeping grow up, get over yourself and stop constantly looking for validation. You're a single parent, so what, you aren't the only one in the world and you are in no way a good one, your child is rude, bad mannered and spoilt so actually that's nothing to be proud of. Do us all a favour and take yourself and your feral brat off social media, nobody will miss you, there are many far nicer people than you to watch who are actually deserving of their supporters money.

Attachments

• Heart
I can't make out what he's saying in the wheelbarrow his speech is terrible...and that little dog loose with horses how stupid
---
Notice how she repeats what he sais most times ...

He would probably make more sense with the dummy in as his speech has been formed with the dummy stuck in his gob 24/7

Reactions: 4
She has to repeat everything he says because she knows no one else can understand him. Apart from the occasional word most of his speech is indecipherable, he still does a lot of baby babble and can't seem to form a sentence longer than three or four words.
I follow a lady on fb, her granddaughter is exactly the same age as Lowen, her speech is really clear, I understand everything she says and she has proper conversations with her nanna with full sentences and using words in the correct context, watching her really shows how bad Lowens speech and ability to converse is in comparison.

She's a bleeping disgrace, no thought to the damage to the farmers field, the carnage if they had gotten to the road, the risk of injury or death to the horses and other humans, just shrugs it off, she's proud of the fact they got home safe even though she had no hand in it. Stupid lazy witch who was too impatient to wait for someone to help her. I don't wish any harm to come to those horses but it would serve her right if something happened and she was prosecuted for having animals out of control.
Brat on top of the wood pile, dummy in its gob and then bare foot in the fields where she's just said they piss and tit. Nice.
And some twit has commented that Jo is the best equestrian/horse owner they follow! It's idiots like that who encourage and enable her yet if it all goes wrong they will turn on her without a seconds thought.
---
She's so proud of herself she's made a reel with part of it saying watch the full video on nvf.
She literally has no shame, she thinks everything she does is amazing, takes no responsibility for anything when it goes wrong. I don't understand the mentality of the people who fawn over this ugly, selfish, lazy, disgusting piece of tit that calls itself an amazing mother and animal owner.
Bet poor crippled Jonboy is feeling his knackered joints now, and Jo don’t say he was flying round moving ok, adrenaline kicks in so they keep running, I know you are now making out you are basically special needs, and you know what …. You bleeping must be, because no one in their right mind would put their animals and other road users in danger you absolute bleeping disgrace, all that coke you’ve snorted has not only spread ya nose, it’s addled ya brain, you stupid cow
---
And of course Julia has it too! 😂 Can't possibly let her precious Jo be alone with her self diagnosed condition!
Julia you have cuntitis and woolpulledoveryoureyesitis….you simpleton

Last edited:
  • Haha
Short live on the main page, think she calls Lowen a dinlow four times, he's on his tractor gets stuck going up the mounds of gravel and tips back, she says she let's trildren do dangerous things safely 🙄 he gets stuck again and she tells him several times to get off and she will help but he just completely ignores her and at one point grumpily say why not, he's such a rude little sod.
Says she tried putting Daisy in the trailer and he had a major tantrum because he didn't want to share, looking good for school then!
Says Daisy is out of heat now but will keep separate for another week, will definitely get her spayed in three months.
Plugs supporters yet again, says its only 99p, please support us I'm poor, and watch the adverts as it earns me money, share and like all my videos so it reaches more as fb might pay me more, says again please subscribe, there's hundreds and hundreds of videos to watch that you won't have seen.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.