No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe they aren’t on FB either she’s said that so no one goes looking

Reactions: 3
Those comments are absolutely a dig at you Jo, you hated Ginnie, you spoke to her and treated her like tit, the majority of attention she got from you was negative, screeching and shouting at her, calling her a witch or dick, dogs chasing and snapping at her.
You pay your phone way more attention than your animals, you are constantly on it, your child doesn't know what it's like to not have it thrust in his face every day.
You could barely do anything with Ginnie, couldn't get a rug on her without her doing her best to get away from you just like Seven now.
You have advertised your horses for sale and loan several times, including trying to sell Jack twice, you put ads for Ginnie on several sites as well as your own pages.
None of your horses get your individual attention unless you can film it for content/make money out of them.
Beth has had Ginnie for less than a week and has shown her more love attention and compassion than you did in five years, it's so obvious, that's why people have made the comments they have, no one has ever seen Ginnie look so relaxed and happy, you wouldn't have been able to walk up to her and sit on the ground with her like Beth did.
I don't give a duck how hard it is for you, just like you didn't give a duck about Ginnie, you still don't give a duck about her, yet again this is all about you. Well boo bleeping hoo Jo, tell you what why don't you invite your closest mate over for a cuppa and a chin wag, you know, the one who was recently convicted of a violent crime and got away with not serving time for the other vile disgusting things he did.
duck off Jo and when you get there duck off some more.
---
Ooh here's an idea Jo, why don't you tell your supporters to stop sharing posts about Ginnie or asking how she is just like you told them to stop asking about Piotr your "closest mate" and convicted criminal, the one who got away with rape and robbery.
That way you can just forget all about Ginnie and you won't have to pretend to give a tit about what's she's getting up to.
How's it going with moving on from the Piotr situation by the way? If only some fucker would stop reminding you of him every day eh!
But is she missing you Jo ……NO 😂😂😂😂💔
---
Be kind everyone be kind to poor Jo, but Jo be a nasty butch to everyone else 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
Be kind, yet her supporters turn on each other like a pack of dogs, what a joke
---
Jo can you get any more predictable, in the week mentions her rapist mate who got away with it, god knows how but hey ho,said it’s done with and won’t mention it any more, or the trolls but then goes live talking about, you guessed it her rapist mate and trolls, spewed a load of lies about the jury and them laughing ( anyone who has done jury service will know that’s bullshit) in fact she lies so much her nose should get bigger…. Oh hang on….still at least you had some content tonight, which is mildly better than come muck out my 7 horses with me or come groom my Trixie or even more exciting, come watch my grass grow with me because duck me, you need some grass love, bit late to the party sectioning fields off aren’t you, we did ours weeks ago and we fertilised them, still you can always risk them bleeping off up the A30 by letting them graze on the lane, there’s some content for you, come round my horses up as we dodge cars on the A30… just wondering while it’s in my mind, does the girl who is riding Hugo know you have a rapist round there, no wonder they stay with her round you, I’d not trust you with a ton of beans, and as for Piotr, well, he wants his hands chopping off
---
Oh wait for Jo to bath all hers now 🙄
She don’t bath herself… no chance lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot believe how deluded those supporters are, I expected a few to stick up for him but the amount of comments saying how they had missed him, they loved him, they felt so sorry for what he's been through etc etc is just unbelievable!
HE WAS GUILTY OF FALSE IMPRISONMENT.
HE WAS GIVEN A JAIL TERM.
HE'S A CONVICTED CRIMINAL .
HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF RAPE AND ROBBERY - FOUND NOT GUILTY DOES NOT MEAN INNOCENT.
And now they are treating him like a charity case despite Jo saying he doesn't like accepting help or asking for help.
She said she has his stuff from the caravan.
She said he's been offered a flat, a job and a van.
Presumably he still has a bank account with wages or savings from before he was arrested.
He doesn't need a bunch of deluded idiots making wishlist and gift pages for him.
Bunch of bleeping idiots.

And Jo hasn't got the balls to tell main page all about her best mate Piotr has she, because she knows she will get tit for it, no one likes a rapist Jo ...except you clearly, wait until word gets around locally that you are letting him stay with you and be around your child and a young schoolgirl.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Well A it’s time to step up now if you want to see L or shared/full custody, because I’d be walking straight into a solicitors office and getting the Bi@@@ch in court if she is going to allow him stay there or be around your child. There’s no way I’d let him anywhere near my children and she has given you the biggest opportunity you will get !!!!

Reactions: 7
She is very silly broadcasting he’s there this will open a safeguarding case with L when she’s already had SC involvement
Sex workers - most are or have been trafficked and you slag her off but sex pest p is a hero he ties her up and kept her hostage
Subscribers can go - 3 years they have kept food on your table and a roof over you child’s head your willing to lose this for a sex pest where’s her mum in all this can someone not talk some sense into her
For every one that says we love you Peter there 50 more that think you need a mental health assessment every time you walk out and leave him with your child
Your playing a dangerous game social care won’t care if you love your best friend or he’s like L dad reality is your having dangerous man living with you who kept a woman hostage and just had just come out of prison and you have told the whole world your put him first.

• Heart
She never listens to her family, I think her mum is too scared to argue with her in case jo says she can't see lowen.

Reactions: 2
Good news about Gin finding a home she’s looks such a lovely pony she will make someone very happy this summer

Fearing for his safety??? Are you having a bleeping laugh, he's 6ft tall and built like a brick tit house and she was 5ft 3 and clearly didn't spend her days doing hard labour on building sites.
It's a bleeping joke, he doesn't need help to rebuild his life, he's a convicted criminal who deserved to spend time locked up.
Typical Kath the cash playing the martyr, bet she wouldn't be so keen if it were her daughter or granddaughter he'd done it too.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s a bleeping joke! I wonder if Jo had put kath up to it? But then I’m not sure jo would want it cos if they spend money on Piotr it’s less they will spend on her! But he doesn’t deserve it’s so disrespectful to people who genuinely do deserve help!

Reactions: 5
There are a couple of supporters saying that Jo said he wouldn't accept anything so people should just respect that.
Another chose no on the poll but then deleted her vote probably because she didn't want to be the only one, she did comment saying that she felt there were others in greater need.
96 votes so far most choosing yes definitely. Twats.

• Angry
Well A it’s time to step up now if you want to see L or shared/full custody, because I’d be walking straight into a solicitors office and getting the Bi@@@ch in court if she is going to allow him stay there or be around your child. There’s no way I’d let him anywhere near my children and she has given you the biggest opportunity you will get !!!!
Trildren lol

• Haha
All those messages kath loadsamoney was putting up was basically bulling members to donate, Jo will be pulling her strings, we all know charity begins at home motherfuckers… her home, no one else’s, I’ll donate, a nice rusty knife to chop his balls off, are these deluded, quite obviously simple women on her page really ok with this, have they not read any of the IMPARTIAL reporting, are they so stupid they’ve not questioned what’s been reported against what Jo says is true, Jo was lying through her teeth about the jury laughing, waffling on about he was living rough blah, blah it’s rubbish, he will have had money, he will have earned money in prison ffs, god there’s some really stupid sad and gullible people out there, I’m speechless at the sheep mentality we have going on here, Jo says grass is red, so it must be red … you deserve all you get folks, you are a joke, and she’s laughing at you and you don’t even know it 😡😡😡

So Kaff did her poll but it was clearly pointless because she ignored the people commenting that jo had said Piotr wouldn't accept anything and just ten minutes later set up a group for people to join to donate and help.
She bombarded it with posts screeching how Piotr was NOT GUILTY, he was INNOCENT, it was an injustice, he's lost EVERYTHING, he's lost his LIFE.....um pretty sure he's still alive actually Kath 🙄
She said people should help to rebuild his life for him, he's had such a terrible time and has got nothing.
Hmm well Jo said he'd had offers of a flat, van and job. He will still have the car the police took along with the several hundred pounds that was in it. Jo said they haven't returned anything but that's bollocks, they give all personal items back before you leave. She said she had his stuff from the caravan so that's hardly "he's got nothing"
He's also NOT INNOCENT he's a convicted man who was given a prison term for false imprisonment.
Then Kath got crappy and said she should have known there would be negativity and she was going to delete the poll but that everyone was entitled to an opinion.....but clearly only if it agrees with hers, wonder where she gets that from?🙄
Jo hasn't commented once in all this but it's obvious they have cooked this up together with Piotr quite possibly in on it too. We already know jo is a lying scammer, Piotr is clearly a lying piece of scum and Kath is a bleeping wet wipe who does whatever jo says.
Kath's group now has about 160 members, she hasn't yet given details on how to donate despite people asking so I expect her and Jo are trying to decide which way will get them the most money as all fundraising platforms take a cut of the end total.
Some are saying give the money to jo and she can buy him what he needs......I'm really not sure Piotr will want a voucher for Botox, oh well I'm sure jo can make use! Honestly are they for bleeping real, like jo would be honest and give him stuff, we all know it would go straight in her pocket because "Piotr refused to accept it" so the minions will say oh that's ok Jo you use it to treat yourself to something because you deserve it!
Absolute bleeping bellends the lot of them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Brookes parents seem to be going along every time she rides Hugo but Jo hasn't filmed them much, just from behind a bit, they obviously know that jo will film Brooke but as she's obviously a minor and still at school Jo will need to be careful not that it stops her plastering her son everywhere.
Cracks me up the way Jo thinks she's an amazing teacher, screaching instructions to Brooke yet she's too scared to ride her own horses!
She will never get rid of them all because then there would be no NVF, she knows Jack and JB are the most popular , she's already said that Bella and Seven will be with her forever so if she goes back on that it won't be a popular move, and now she will keep Trixie in the pretence that one day Lowen might ride her.
She still claims they are all halter trained she just chooses not to use them, she's using the natural weaning method because she's too lazy to do it any other way. She wanted the ground to dry up before castrating him but clearly that's not going to be any time soon and soon there will be flies everywhere which she also said she wanted to avoid. Plus of course it means actually spending money on something other than herself.
Flies are out now, she’d better hurry up and get his nuts off, maybe that’s why she wants to raise money for Piotr but we know it’s for her lol

Reactions: 1
So Kaff did her poll but it was clearly pointless because she ignored the people commenting that jo had said Piotr wouldn't accept anything and just ten minutes later set up a group for people to join to donate and help.
She bombarded it with posts screeching how Piotr was NOT GUILTY, he was INNOCENT, it was an injustice, he's lost EVERYTHING, he's lost his LIFE.....um pretty sure he's still alive actually Kath 🙄
She said people should help to rebuild his life for him, he's had such a terrible time and has got nothing.
Hmm well Jo said he'd had offers of a flat, van and job. He will still have the car the police took along with the several hundred pounds that was in it. Jo said they haven't returned anything but that's bollocks, they give all personal items back before you leave. She said she had his stuff from the caravan so that's hardly "he's got nothing"
He's also NOT INNOCENT he's a convicted man who was given a prison term for false imprisonment.
Then Kath got crappy and said she should have known there would be negativity and she was going to delete the poll but that everyone was entitled to an opinion.....but clearly only if it agrees with hers, wonder where she gets that from?🙄
Jo hasn't commented once in all this but it's obvious they have cooked this up together with Piotr quite possibly in on it too. We already know jo is a lying scammer, Piotr is clearly a lying piece of scum and Kath is a bleeping wet wipe who does whatever jo says.
Kath's group now has about 160 members, she hasn't yet given details on how to donate despite people asking so I expect her and Jo are trying to decide which way will get them the most money as all fundraising platforms take a cut of the end total.
Some are saying give the money to jo and she can buy him what he needs......I'm really not sure Piotr will want a voucher for Botox, oh well I'm sure jo can make use! Honestly are they for bleeping real, like jo would be honest and give him stuff, we all know it would go straight in her pocket because "Piotr refused to accept it" so the minions will say oh that's ok Jo you use it to treat yourself to something because you deserve it!
Absolute bleeping bellends the lot of them.
I actually can’t believe what I’m reading! What is wrong with these people?? After reading all the reports there is no doubt in my mind that he he did commit rape and robbery as well as the imprisonment. It is known fact that rape has one of the lowest conviction rates of any crime and that’s cases where the victims aren’t sex workers so this poor girl never stood a chance getting a conviction. I fail to see how anyone especially a bunch of women who may well have daughters can not only defend his actions but want to help “get him on his feet”. It’s mind blowing and disgusting but yes I do agree most likely orchestrated by that skanky scamming piece of tit Jo to rake her in some money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But according to Jo "the jury laughed because they couldn't understand why he was even there"...... Absolute bollocks, if even one member of the jury laughed they would have been dismissed and potentially held up in contempt of court, if more than one laughed the whole lot would have been dismissed and a new jury sworn in.
It's a court of law not a bleeping playground.
Jo if you are going to tell lies at least get your facts right first because otherwise you just make yourself look even more of a twit.
Everything that came out of her gob on Sunday night was a lie, she's such a crap story teller because she constantly contradicts herself and keeps stopping and starting, changing it as she goes along, it's so obvious it's all a load of crap.
She's so used to her minions lapping it all up she forgets that there are others watching who actually have brains and intelligence, who can spot a lie a mile off and in some cases have experience of the judicial system, how prisons work etc.
Kaff still hasn't deleted her poll or given payment details on her group so why rush to set it up if you haven't even got everything in place? Theres 188 members now but I imagine some have just joined to be nosy. The comments are a joke of course "piotr should claim compensation from the girl who lied" "piotr you are a lovely kind gentle soul who didn't deserve the last six months"..... From someone who has never met him or spoken to him and is going on what she's seen of him on NVF!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Truly the worst things that page has ever done. That poor lady, what about HER life he's ruined. Forever.
It's sick.

I hope Ginny's new home has no trouble from Jo wanting to be updated on her constantly, it's been mentioned here that she is obsessive with new dates and frightens them off by being full on. They And gin deserve nothing but peace and happiness. Sad to think Hugo had a great home too not that long ago until she fucked it up.

She went live on the main page earlier, said her friend Peter had popped by and done some jobs for her and was playing with lowen whilst she watched the horses who were on the lane again.
Piotr who supposedly has PTSD and has had such a terrible time recently, running around playing and laughing without a care in the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.