No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks letting the horses graze on her drive dangerous. does she really think that piece of rope is going to stop them if they want to go 🤦🏻‍♀️ is she really that stupid not even a halter on any of them
She really has no idea when it comes to safety and keeping her animals safe, instead of all the Beauty treatment spend it on food are you really that hard up you would risk this and put others in danger if they all bolted .
I totally agree with you. It was unsafe and irresponsible! So the usual for her then: if you’re gonna do something like that then you hand graze then with a headcollar and leadrope but of course that means actually doing something! That isn’t her private driveway it’s a lane used by farm machinery, tractors and the like! She is so stupid it’s unreal but as usual she will get away with it.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who thinks letting the horses graze on her drive dangerous. does she really think that piece of rope is going to stop them if they want to go 🤦🏻‍♀️ is she really that stupid not even a halter on any of them
She really has no idea when it comes to safety and keeping her animals safe, instead of all the Beauty treatment spend it on food are you really that hard up you would risk this and put others in danger if they all bolted .
She only cares about herself and what she wants, no thought for the farmers who we see regularly driving tractors up and down that lane or her neighbours or delivery drivers.
Like you say she's given no thought to the safety of her horses or anyone else.
She isn't hard up at all just too tight to spend money on her animals.

And what would have happened if her "closest friend" convicted criminal guilty but only of something "not that bad" friend had wanted to visit??
Not surprising they are friends really given that she has no respect for others either and gets away with breaking the law a lot too.

Reactions: 2
Am I reading it as she roped off the lane so the horses could graze out on the lane!
Yep, she called it the drive but it's the lane outside of her gates where the farm is opposite. She's just used some tape and a blue barrel each end as a barrier and they are all feeding off the verge, like we've said the tractors use that lane etc but as usual Jo does what she wants with no thought for anyone else.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
What a complete Moran she is 😳😳🙄🙄 I don’t think I have any more words 😳😳 except for the complete Morans that think that’s ok and tell her what a bloody brilliant idea that is 😳😳😳 , I do wander mine about for a forage but on a bloody head collar and don’t put tape up across a private Lane that it isn’t, and think that’s ok, I again no words on what a complete idiot she is and those that lick her arse.

She must think she owns the road, anything could be growing in them hedge rows and also how does she know that the farmer hasn't sprayed it with something, plus them horses are used to a hay diet as she has no grass so they'll all get the shits more than likely

Reactions: 4
From Ginnie foster home.
Hope it all works out for Ginnie and she's happy and loved, let's face it anything is better than being with Jo.
No doubt Jo insisted on having all the details and staying in touch with the loaner so I hope she doesn't duck it up for Ginnie like she did JB and Hugo.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good. Glad she is going to a good home . Now the rest need rehoming and saving from that tit hole .
How she can call herself an equestrian is beyond me .
Hope she got Brooke’s parents permission before plastering her all over social media too.
thinks she an instructor now lmao 🤣
Absolute idiot .
Btw Jo your hair is bleeping tit get a proper cut wash it and brush it for a start you look like wurzal gummage
She’s gonna struggle with that colt. He should be weaned by now castrated and halter trained .
but no Jo knows it all and had aquired horse whispering techniques and magically is able to control them by natural leadership. If this was the case the colt wouldn’t be trying to kick the tit out of her for rugging. But she admitted in live she actually beat him so yeah… wonderful natural horsemanship Jo.
poor horses just FIELD ORNAMENTS till you decide one day to ride for a video which is once a year or brush a pony once a year .
barley able to cope with tit clearance
Can’t manage her FIELDS or basic paddock maintenance.
You don’t poo pick so no wonder there’s no grass .
Just do yourself a favour and rehome all the horses what’s the bleeping point in keeping them if you literally cannot be arsed with basic horse care .
I love horses I always have but I’ve never owners one because I know the cost implications and I know I couldn’t care for one. I’ve loaned over the years .
m you can’t even give them a bucket of bleeping food a day.
Get a proper job you scrounging beggy straw headed prick . And the kid don’t even get me started .

• Heart
Brookes parents seem to be going along every time she rides Hugo but Jo hasn't filmed them much, just from behind a bit, they obviously know that jo will film Brooke but as she's obviously a minor and still at school Jo will need to be careful not that it stops her plastering her son everywhere.
Cracks me up the way Jo thinks she's an amazing teacher, screaching instructions to Brooke yet she's too scared to ride her own horses!
She will never get rid of them all because then there would be no NVF, she knows Jack and JB are the most popular , she's already said that Bella and Seven will be with her forever so if she goes back on that it won't be a popular move, and now she will keep Trixie in the pretence that one day Lowen might ride her.
She still claims they are all halter trained she just chooses not to use them, she's using the natural weaning method because she's too lazy to do it any other way. She wanted the ground to dry up before castrating him but clearly that's not going to be any time soon and soon there will be flies everywhere which she also said she wanted to avoid. Plus of course it means actually spending money on something other than herself.

Reactions: 6
I doubt it will be very long before she screws this up
With Brooke and Hugo. The girl is very young and Jo is a bully. She will mess it up and Hugo will be chucked back out and neglected again. But for now at least it’s nice to see him doing something and getting some attention at last

I totally agree with you. It was unsafe and irresponsible! So the usual for her then: if you’re gonna do something like that then you hand graze then with a headcollar and lead rope but of course that means actually doing something! That isn’t her private driveway it’s a lane used by farm machinery, tractors and the like! She is so stupid it’s unreal but as usual she will get away with it.
That road is unadopted, so not maintained by the local council. This doesn't mean it's a private track for her use, it's used for access to all the properties on that road.

How inconsiderate of Jo to feel it's acceptable to block any other road user from gaining access to their property. Imagine pulling up and waiting for her to round up her horses.

There is no gate at the end so should they break the tape, they could end up on the main road.

Why does she she find her actions acceptable? She has a houng unhandled foal there, so should they all bolt, where does her priorities lie? Grab her child? Chase the horses? None of them have a headcollar on !
Sorry I find this totally irresponsible. Not a role model I would like to follow nor endorse.

Why do people pay to watch her put her horses at risk, she is a disgrace to the equine world!
---
She must think she owns the road, anything could be growing in them hedge rows and also how does she know that the farmer hasn't sprayed it with something, plus them horses are used to a hay diet as she has no grass so they'll all get the shits more than likely
Mainly her own dog tit !

Last edited:
I knew he'd be with her, she told a load of bollocks about how he ended up with her but she constantly changed her story and stumbled over the words because she just makes it up as she goes.
He's been trying to ring her from prison but couldn't and they wouldn't let him write because he didn't know her postcode.... Yet said before the prison had rung to check her details.
Said he was released but not given his phone or money just a train ticket to plymouth, he slept roughybut got help from charities.
She rang his solicitor and when piotr got a phone the solicitor gave him her number and he rang her.
She drove up to get him.... No she didn't she picked him up from the train station.... She got him a hotel room... She said he could stay with her..... Etc etc just constantly contradicting herself.
Then we have the fake tears because she's so happy he's ok and lowen was so happy and piotrs son was so happy.
Obviously she said she wouldn't talk about him or trolls but he said it was ok and if she loses supporters from staying friends with him then so be it.
The girl lied, there's no way she would win, the jury laughed because they couldn't believe he was in court, he only taped one hand so he could get out the room because she was blocking him.
There was no mask, the reports lied and made it all worse than it was.
He's ok but it's going to take a long time to recover, he's got ptsd, the first meal she gave him he ate standing up and is constantly pacing up and down.
He cried when he saw lowen, said he missed him, he thinks of him as his son.
She's not ashamed of him, he's her friend, he's so kind hearted he'd do anything for anyone, he's the nicest person she's ever met.
If people don't want to subscribe then don't, she'd rather lose them than her friend, her whole life doesn't revolve around likes and followers!
Says can you imagine the hate if she set up a GoFundMe for him, she got so much when she did it for Girlcat.
Someone has offered piotr some work and a van, he shouldn't have to hide away he's done nothing wrong, the victim isn't alway the victim.
The signal was crap the whole time and it kept cutting out but Jo was loving telling her bollocks story and playing the martyr.
Having said she wouldn't talk about him or trolls that's all she's talked about.
Trolls get everything factually incorrect, her friend read Tattle and told her we were saying she beats her horses into submission so she keeps joking saying she hits Hugo with an iron bar and he doesn't flinch when she puts her hand near his head because he's used to being hit. She thinks she's so funny but she's pathetic.
She can teach Brooke but hasn't got the balls to ride herself, she thinks JB is sound so Brooke can ride him too.
Gemma who rode Jack last year had three and a half acres she is going to look at and might take the horses to for a couple of weeks whilst her fields are reseeded.
They love grazing the lane, she only does it after five when the workers are finished and if a neighbour comes she can move them out the way.
Starts to say bye, says I'm sure you will all unsubscribe and join Tattle and slag me off, apparently I read there every day so I'll see you over there.
Then piotr appears so she makes him say hello, he looks rough, got a bit of a beard.
The comments are a joke, supporters sending love, saying they are crying, saying him and Jo should marry, saying they will give money to help him etc
Then it ends because she gets cut off.

• Wow
Omg

her minions are literally offering to put money into a pot to get Piotr back on is rapey feet!!!
She just said she’d rather lose everything than lose him a friend like Wtaf
---
Unfuckingbelievable
---
Crocodile tears
---
Mental
She deserves to lose every supporter with that attitude.

He committed rape. He went fully equipped to rape. He filmed it, and blocked her exit.
Dirty rat abused a woman using his power and strength.

He went there twice! So she wants to protect a low life. Well she deserves to lose supporters. Her attitude is terrible, let's hope she doesn't get raped, or her son sexually abused in years to come.

No woman should be abused for his own sexual gratification! He isn't the innocent party, he went to her hotel room. TWICE!
He needs a bullet. He will do it again because he doesn't respect woman.

Some thing's in this country are not acceptable. Live by our Law. Respect woman, they are not sex toys .

Wonder how Brookes parents feel about their daughter being around a piece of scum like that, they better not leave her alone there whilst he's around .
Some of the supporters are now saying jo should set up an Amazon wishlist for him but jobsaidcshe emptied his caravan and has all his stuff so if that's the case he doesn't need anything. She even said a friend had offered him a flat so he's clearly got support from various places.

• Wow
They are both complete lowlifes in my opinion and deserve each other. She deserves to lose all her supporters but she won’t. They are all so deranged and fucked up too so they think jo can do no wrong! She’s an absolute disgrace with no respect for her animals or her kid leaving him with a filthy pervert! One day it will all come back and bite her on her filthy arse! One day!!!!

Oh on a different note I forgot to say she said Ginnie goes to her new home tomorrow, a family with a teenager and two horses, nice stables, Ginnie will be a companion pony . She also says they aren't on FB which I find hard to believe, says it's a good thing given all the grief Beth had, I think she's just saying they aren't on social media to try and stop people looking for them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.