No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually on the verge of unsubscribing I thought I was going to be seeing/paying for horses and animals all it’s been this week is pervert sex pest Pete and his call girl drama .eye hoods treatment and Botox so frozen I think that’s why she looks so fake and uncaring she can’t move her face and now the poor horse had been sold up the river I hope others see this and get some back bone and take there money to a more deserving course then her eyes lids I’d rather give it to the horse charity’s if everyone done the same it would make such a difference to there lives them paying for needless beauty treatment
she can have all the treatment she likes, she’s rotten on the inside and a dirty fucker on the outside

Reactions: 8
I've been too stunned and disgusted to properly reply for some time, the whole Piotr court case turned my stomach inside out, as you've all said the statistics on R cases even getting to court is low and it can be incredibly traumatic for the victims to give evidence with prosecution often treating the victim terrible. What happened that night is nothing short of evil. He made a kit and abused that poor lady. I truly hope she has support and help to recover. He clearly has a VERY nasty side to him and he should have been sentenced harder.

It's bleeping disgusting how her supporters are on his side despite the news reports and his actual charges.
Imagine if that was Jo r'ed by him, in identical circumstances as the poor victim. They'd be baying for his blood, she'd be sharing his name and charges everywhere. WHY not have empathy and understanding for the woman who was abused 💔
Jo knew what he was in for I'm sure. Clearing his caravan seems Sus. Hopefully she didn't remove anything of evidence, I'm pretty sure the caravan would have been searched by police first anyways. Just makes you wonder.

Aiden I'd be watching closely who is around your son! He sees his other child (or at least he did as I recall a video she said how he drives past hers to get to the other kid) lowen rides on her quad, still runs about the horses and is sat on first jack without a helmet, then next time he had one on, but popped on Trixie without it?!? WHY do you ALWAYS take risks with him?

Ginny was so unhappy at Jo's, never brushed until day of leaving, often called mare, witch etc. She was chased continuously by indie and then Nera and Dyson, it's in most of her videos. Lowen would run about behind her and she struck him about 2y ago!! We all said back then why isn't she keeping a better.eye on him
But it's taken until 2023 to re-home her. Clearly incidents were getting worse. Both adults weren't watching him and he had another near miss. Remember the videos of a crawling lowen close to the horses?!

As for admitting and sounding proud of the fact she hits each horse I'm once again shocked people just agree and nod along as of this is totally normal and acceptable. Locking 7 in a stable and hitting him into submission? That's what she's saying isn't it. I thought she wanted a relationship based and built on trust. Hence never using head collar on him and him being the one to instigate contact and trust. He won't trust you now will he? Won't that make him head shy and so on?

I watch Friesian horses with Yvonne and how close she is with each foal from v early on. It's been beautiful to watch the last 3years. And I watch a lady called Katie in USA with her broodmares (?) And she's recently had some beautiful foals and in head collars at week old or less. She sadly lost Patrick which was heartbreaking to see. I've never seen Jo be as attentive or dedicated to her herd. Which is sad.

I'm guessing the quad company has asked her for more videos with it in, she's suddenly been making videos like she used to, not just her moaning and bitching about having to do the most basic care for them all. Usually mucking out. I'm glad she got out on Jack, maybe it will make her fall in love with her horses more and actually do things with them, for them. Brushing, hoof picking all mentioned here and then bang
... Videos appeared with it in. Hey if it makes you do more then that's great.

Her wishlist is such a piss take. As you say spends loads on takeaways, Botox and eye lid thing (WTAF was that?!) Hair colour but wants others to buy things for the horses..... Surely that's what their subs pay for? Did the sponsorships ever get cancelled?

Good luck Ginny, she seemed very happy to load and I'm sure she will flourish. Let's hope Trixie isn't pregnant soon... I'd no idea boys can become fertile so young!! Plus he's huge so that's got to be a worry for a smaller pony to be the mum. Mind you, never stopped her breeding Bella when vet and farrier said not to. Wonder why she has a new farrier ?

Reactions: 7
Yes police searched his caravan first so she wouldn't have been able to hide anything if she did indeed clear it.
She only has to make a couple of videos each year advertising the quad company so not exactly hard work even for Jo. Today's video of her putting up the fencing is a joke, just another bodge job.
She cancelled the horse sponsorship page long before the year was up but the money they paid was meant to be for all their rugs, food, farrier bills etc but she still continued to put everything on the wishlist.
She says her old farrier was giving up, no idea if that's true.
There's a lovely picture and video of Ginnie, she's certainly looking very happy and has had more love and attention in four days than jo gave her in five years.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes police searched his caravan first so she wouldn't have been able to hide anything if she did indeed clear it.
She only has to make a couple of videos each year advertising the quad company so not exactly hard work even for Jo. Today's video of her putting up the fencing is a joke, just another bodge job.
She cancelled the horse sponsorship page long before the year was up but the money they paid was meant to be for all their rugs, food, farrier bills etc but she still continued to put everything on the wishlist.
There's a lovely picture and video of Ginnie, she's certainly looking very happy and has had more love and attention in four days than jo gave her in five years.
I see it says loan, does Jo still own her?

Not sure to be honest, think so because she said loan when she advertised her previously, you know what she's like for wanting to be in control.
I thought she said she had the ponies for free though because she was helping out by taking them, certainly Ginnie anyway.

Reactions: 3
It's so lovely to see Ginny happy and content, I don't see this pony that Jo described, just shows how they live affects them x

Reactions: 2
I did laugh last night as a supporter shared the video of Ginny in the foster home and all the comments were saying how she's never looked so happy and she's living her best life which I'm sure jo wouldn't have liked! 😂
Then later on jo herself shared it again saying how her friend is amazing at rehoming ponies and she's so lucky to have her helping .
Then she commented on the other woman's post how ginnie is happy because there's no children around and she's happy knowing lowen is safe and Beth is brilliant with hill ponies which is why she trusted her with Ginnie.
Ginnie does look very happy and relaxed so I hope she gets a wonderful home where she is loved and adored because she deserves it, it's a shame Jo is insisting on just a loan and keeping her fairly local because it's jo herself who is likely to duck things up for Ginnie just as she did with Hugo.

Reactions: 4
I did the notice the comments and did chuckle and then people laughing at the ones who are clearly up Jo's bottom x

Reactions: 1
died … well PTS after she decided to basically neglect her injuries and old age etc
Not forgetting that Jo overdosed her on CBD because being a self taught vet she obviously knew best and didn't want to pay out for actual vet treatment.
Turns out poor Indy had a tumour/bone cancer and had probably been suffering for quite some time despite jo insisting she wasn't in pain but she got to the point she couldn't walk or go up steps so jo tried accupuncture and CBD because her supporters are all internet vets and told her to try them because they worked wonders for their dogs.
---
Just playing catch up after about 6 months lol.. wheres the third dog gone!???
Welcome back!
No doubt you've realised not much has changed, she's still a selfish lying narcissistic filthy scrounger. oh and her "closest friend" is a disgusting violent convicted criminal who got away with the most vile crime but jo says it's ok because the part he was found guilty of was only "a little bit bad" so she still stands by him and is happy to have him around her and her child if he so wishes.

Last edited:
Well ginny is loving life bless her. Im enjoying seeing videos of her. Shes so chilled out even within a few days. Id love for them to actually see for themselves what shes actually like with a well behaved child because i reckon she'd be absolutely fine. Shes been there a couple of days and has already let the lassie walk up to her in the field while shes laid down and have cuddles... shes never trusted jo in 5 years to do that!! As for the stupid cow whose suddenly concerned and harping on about her sons safety but plonks him on an unbroken pony with no hat on dont even get me started on that one!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ginnie looks settled but isn't she a mess.
Probably from Jo hacking at her with the "Shreddi".... Psst Jo it's Sheddi, it even says it on the handle you thick duck!
Someone asked if Trixie has been groomed like that before and Jo replies "yes all the time"... Only in her bleeping dreams, she never grooms any of them.
Some twit tagged Groomi Tool saying maybe they would send one to Jo to advertise for them and they responded telling Jo to email them.
She's still putting her Amazon link up but not surprisingly she recommends the most expensive one because that will get her the most commission I guess.
She's added mane and tail sprays as well now.
Obviously Julia is buying everything because she can't possibly think for herself and do her own research and if Jo says its good then it must be 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Obviously Julia is buying everything because she can't possibly think for herself and do her own research and if Jo says its good then it must be 🙄
I dont know who is the biggest idiot on there, kath or julia its getting pretty bleeping close these days, kath's a mug for spending so much money on jo and driving down there all the time and julia is just obsest 😆 hangs off her every word and has to buy literally everything jo has for her little 'therapy pony' bella 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
I dont know who is the biggest idiot on there, kath or julia its getting pretty bleeping close these days, kath's a mug for spending so much money on jo and driving down there all the time and julia is just obsest 😆 hangs off her every word and has to buy literally everything jo has for her little 'therapy pony' bella 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Ahh yes Bella the "therapy pony" who is just a normal pony that Julia named Bella because she doesn't have the brain capacity to come up with an original name and probably thinks that it means her and jo are even closer now because they both have Bella's, she only got a mini pony to be like Jo as well. Seriously the stalker vibes are strong with that one, bet her walls are covered in pictures of Jo, Lowen and Jo's animals.

• Haha
Jos farrier is also a qualified course designer, he’s probably going to start doing more of that at bigger competitions, he was at some point also the joint master or whipper in at one of our local hunts, perhaps he is giving up, I’ll try n find out… see Jo, told you I was local, when you make out we don’t know what we are on about lol
---
The only therapy needed is for those twats donating their money to here

Last edited:
🤣🤣 oh glad Trixie you managed a decent groom for the first time in 🙄🙄🙄

But don’t worry it’s only because she thinks she can earn £££ from you, so you might be the lucky one now that she bothers with 🤞

Surely her admitting she's beaten seven to show him who's leader of her poor pack is something the RSPCA would be interested to know. I'm no horse expert but hitting a foal around its head is abuse and not part of daily foal care. Wonder how the toilet training is coming along? See his speech is still nothing like it should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.