No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her admitting she's beaten seven to show him who's leader of her poor pack is something the RSPCA would be interested to know. I'm no horse expert but hitting a foal around its head is abuse and not part of daily foal care. Wonder how the toilet training is coming along? See his speech is still nothing like it should be.
You need to have actual proof of her doing it, yes she said she hit him but obviously if asked would just say it was a tap or slight smack rather than a punch etc. It's clear she's very handy, Ginnie regularly put her ears back at her, Jack has also flinched and put his ears back, she kicked Dyson on a live and his reaction to her before she did it was clearly not a one off.
She's got a nasty violent streak to her, just like her convicted criminal of a best mate, no wonder they got on so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just look at ginny! Shes done more in a few days than jo has in 5 years. I think with a slightly older, respectful child ginny would be absolutely fine, its jo's feral brat she just couldn't stand and jo shouting and balling all the time, not to mention those untrained dogs chasing her all the time
Agree, its such a noisy, stressful environment to live in. I hope she proves Jo wrong , it looks like the lady who has her has seen through it all, already.

Reactions: 4
Those comments are absolutely a dig at you Jo, you hated Ginnie, you spoke to her and treated her like tit, the majority of attention she got from you was negative, screeching and shouting at her, calling her a witch or dick, dogs chasing and snapping at her.
You pay your phone way more attention than your animals, you are constantly on it, your child doesn't know what it's like to not have it thrust in his face every day.
You could barely do anything with Ginnie, couldn't get a rug on her without her doing her best to get away from you just like Seven now.
You have advertised your horses for sale and loan several times, including trying to sell Jack twice, you put ads for Ginnie on several sites as well as your own pages.
None of your horses get your individual attention unless you can film it for content/make money out of them.
Beth has had Ginnie for less than a week and has shown her more love attention and compassion than you did in five years, it's so obvious, that's why people have made the comments they have, no one has ever seen Ginnie look so relaxed and happy, you wouldn't have been able to walk up to her and sit on the ground with her like Beth did.
I don't give a duck how hard it is for you, just like you didn't give a duck about Ginnie, you still don't give a duck about her, yet again this is all about you. Well boo bleeping hoo Jo, tell you what why don't you invite your closest mate over for a cuppa and a chin wag, you know, the one who was recently convicted of a violent crime and got away with not serving time for the other vile disgusting things he did.
duck off Jo and when you get there duck off some more.
---
Ooh here's an idea Jo, why don't you tell your supporters to stop sharing posts about Ginnie or asking how she is just like you told them to stop asking about Piotr your "closest mate" and convicted criminal, the one who got away with rape and robbery.
That way you can just forget all about Ginnie and you won't have to pretend to give a tit about what's she's getting up to.
How's it going with moving on from the Piotr situation by the way? If only some fucker would stop reminding you of him every day eh!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, lots of lovely pics of Ginny at the rehoming place, she’s absolutely thriving away from the tit pit that is Jos, lots of lovely comments saying look how happy she looks and so settled etc etc, it’s obviously hit a nerve because frozen face has had to post about all the comments about how happy she was at her tip, I mean what pony wouldn’t be happy being called a witch, being screamed at, chased by dogs and a brat with no manners screaming and whining constantly, not to mention overgrazed fields, Jo is obviously feeling a bit let down that Ginny is happy, at last that pony is doing things and using her brain, well done to those responsible, looking forward to seeing a kid riding her soon, because we all know Jo is a big fat fibber, who should get rid of the others now she’s on a roll, if she really cared about any of them tbh

Reactions: 7
I think it absolutely speaks volumes that ginnie is now thriving and is a different pony away from that hell hole. No screaming brat constantly annoying her and Jo constantly shouting at her. I just hope before ginnie left she gave the others her tip on how to get out of the tit hole: just threaten to kick the ginger brat and you too could get a ticket away from the worst horse keeper alive! God wouldn’t it be lovely to see them all as happy as ginnie now is! Just shows how she did nothing with her in 5 years but neglect and mistreat her! The fact that puffy eyes has written a long post trying to defend herself shows she knows ginnie had a crap life with her but she has to try and defend herself. Try harder knob head!

Reactions: 8
Those comments are absolutely a dig at you Jo, you hated Ginnie, you spoke to her and treated her like tit, the majority of attention she got from you was negative, screeching and shouting at her, calling her a witch or dick, dogs chasing and snapping at her.
You pay your phone way more attention than your animals, you are constantly on it, your child doesn't know what it's like to not have it thrust in his face every day.
You could barely do anything with Ginnie, couldn't get a rug on her without her doing her best to get away from you just like Seven now.
You have advertised your horses for sale and loan several times, including trying to sell Jack twice, you put ads for Ginnie on several sites as well as your own pages.
None of your horses get your individual attention unless you can film it for content/make money out of them.
Beth has had Ginnie for less than a week and has shown her more love attention and compassion than you did in five years, it's so obvious, that's why people have made the comments they have, no one has ever seen Ginnie look so relaxed and happy, you wouldn't have been able to walk up to her and sit on the ground with her like Beth did.
I don't give a duck how hard it is for you, just like you didn't give a duck about Ginnie, you still don't give a duck about her, yet again this is all about you. Well boo bleeping hoo Jo, tell you what why don't you invite your closest mate over for a cuppa and a chin wag, you know, the one who was recently convicted of a violent crime and got away with not serving time for the other vile disgusting things he did.
---
Ooh here's an idea Jo, why don't you tell your supporters to stop sharing posts about Ginnie or asking how she is just like you told them to stop asking about Piotr your "closest mate" and convicted criminal, the one who got away with rape and robbery.
That way you can just forget all about Ginnie and you won't have to pretend to give a tit about what's she's getting up to.
How's it going with moving on from the Piotr situation by the way? If only some fucker would stop reminding you of him every day eh!
---
It's field Jo FIELD!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Oh dear someone doesnt like the spotlight being on someone else do they. You never loved ginnie at all u lying cow the amount of times you have sworn and spoken badly about her and we all know its total bollocks u did loads with her off camera... 😂😂😂do you really expect people to believe that when you openly admit you have forgotten to feed the horses so had to go out in the early hours of the morning to do it, any interaction with the horses you use for content your phone is attached to u permanently and always manages to catch all those *incidents* where jon or one of the others have got into a situation. As for your natural horsemanship you learnt from monty Roberts what a bleeping insult to the bloke! You aint nothing like him sweetheart. Accept ginnie is in a better place than u could provide and is much happier without you in her life and grow the duck up. Life isnt all about you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
---
Shes full of tit and now sees how the pony can be with a little attention. Monty Roberts my arse 🤣

• Haha
Yeah I’m sure Monty roberts uses force and beats his horses into submission

Bloody prat

Her post she put up saying she spends time every day with her horses what a load of crap💩 she’s such a liar 🤥 that’s why her yard, field’s,an crudavan are absolutely disgusting,certainly can’t say she spends any time with L teaching him to speak and toilet training think maybe people will start to think what an hole she is now people can see how well Ginnie is doing and she has the nerve to put up a post saying how much she loved her what a joke, I think it maybe not long before karma comes calling on skanky Jo

I've done alot of money Roberts training in the past with ponies and can say can't say I've seen anything that she does resembles monty Roberts she's laughable. Ginny is like that because she's happy, content and getting the attention she deserves to say that this lady has to showcase them NO Jo it's called looking after animals properly nothing to do with show casing them she's not even selling ginger Rosie but posts daily about her because that's they should be looked after god she's really starting to get on my nerves

• Heart
So now it looks like Jo has ran sobbing to the rehoming place crying about the comments saying how well Ginny is doing and how happy she looks, must be dreadful Jo, knowing you hated and made her life a misery, dogs chasing her nipping her heels and a spoilt kid screaming intelligible words, no routine and only basic care, now others see it Jo, others see how she should be cared for…. No wonder you are whinging, and now it’s not all about you Jo, tho knowing you are upset about makes my day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So now it looks like Jo has ran sobbing to the rehoming place crying about the comments saying how well Ginny is doing and how happy she looks, must be dreadful Jo, knowing you hated and made her life a misery, dogs chasing her nipping her heels and a spoilt kid screaming intelligible words, no routine and only basic care, now others see it Jo, others see how she should be cared for…. No wonder you are whinging, and now it’s not all about you Jo, tho knowing you are upset about makes my day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ohhhh boo hoo hoo Jo 🙄
All about her as usual 🙄

Pity party for one at the crudavan! Although maybe she should invite her "closest friend" cos I expect he's feeling pretty sorry for himself too seeing as everyone now knows he's a vile disgusting violent convicted criminal who gets off on attacking a vulnerable woman, not that Jo feels it's a problem.
What's that saying again? Oh yeah FOUND NOT GUILTY DOESNT MEAN INNOCENT

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s gone running to that girl whining about the comments. Well I can really, she has gotten off really lightly with the comments on that page, probably out of respect for the girl doing the work. But shows she can’t take the slightest hint of criticism.

I can’t believe she’s gone running to that girl whining about the comments. Well I can really, she has gotten off really lightly with the comments on that page, probably out of respect for the girl doing the work. But shows she can’t take the slightest hint of criticism.
She's pathetic, so needy as well, she posted on supporters moaning about the comments knowing full well that the minions would fall over themselves to tell her what a great person she is and such a wonderful carer to her animals etc, I've never known anyone so desperate for validation all the time but it's a joke because she's the complete opposite to what her supporters tell her.

So much for the “ thick skin” and “ ain’t bovvered” just shows how bothered she really is and they weren’t even bad comments. Just saying how happy. Ginnie is now. That’s fact! Oh well she has to find something to talk about as she can’t talk about her disgusting rapist friend: oh no that’s forbidden!

I am mortified, that she would need to ask Ginnys new home to stop posting how happy she is ffs, get a grip Jo and actually admit you never did anything with her, and to say I did it all off camera is just a bald face lie you dont do anything with out a camera up, but your just hating that someone else clearly does it better, well just has done something which you never actually did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.