No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably trying to make out it's mild because she knows she should have been clearing the fields of them. Bella must have been quite bad for her to have realised something was wrong because she wouldn't normally have noticed, she didn't even know when Bella was in labour

Reactions: 6
So here’s the latest result of her poor horse management. She says bella has “mild” sycamore poisoning. Well that’s shite she either has it or not! Although doubt she will have had any blood results back yet or knowing her wouldn’t pay for bloods so assumes it’s sycamore poisoning! That’s serious it has a high fatality rate! People saying she should pick the saplings now! Er no she should have done it weeks ago when everyone else was if she knew she had any! The vet will have advised to remove all horses off her pasture now til it’s sorted and they will all need blood testing but of course skin flint won’t do that. One involves work the other involves spending money. 2 things she is very reluctant to do!
No suprise to me, the fact she’s admitted it amazes me, bet she’s not been picking up the seedlings or knows about temperatures at night affect the toxins a horse has to only literally nibble a seed and can be ill, of course you feed them regularly so it can’t be that 🙈🙈🙈 we’ve been checking our fields all winter, you, who live on the premises and have all day surely must’ve been checking, here’s a hint it’s ragwort time… another thought, maybe stop letting your horses eat from the roadside, can’t be a coincidence surely, I do genuinely hope Bella is ok, but with your tit knowledge and lack of care it’s a wonder any survive …

Reactions: 3
If she had sycamore poisoning she would be in the vets doing everything they can to save Her, its very rare for horses to survive this so god help bella poor horse :( again irresponsible jo as per usual and another animal is now ill due to her poor care. She's makes me so mad

Reactions: 5
I hope Bella is ok but without being a sceptic, I’d this to enhance any go fund me page going 🙄🙄 she won’t like ££ being diverted to sex pest, even though I’m sure she will take most of it, so is this just a new lie to get £££ now sent to her 🧐🧐🧐 as people are offering it 🙄🙄

• Wow
What the actual duck is wrong with her
Shame they aren't Piotrs balls, he deserves to be castrated
---
Seven is filthy! Anyone with any sense would have cleaned him up before he was gelded. Lets hope he doesn't get a nasty infection caused by his environment and lack of care.
Polishing a turd. The whole place is a tit hole!
---
She's probably trying to make out it's mild because she knows she should have been clearing the fields of them. Bella must have been quite bad for her to have realised something was wrong because she wouldn't normally have noticed, she didn't even know when Bella was in labour
Let's not forget the fact she recently " harrowed" her field on her quad, so no doubt spread them all around the field. Typical Jo. Puts more time into finding a scam, set up a go fund page for pervpiotr.
Why oh why do people pay to watch her shite. She talks shite, she spreads shite, and most of all nearly kills her horses to neglect and bad management!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This comment!!! What the actual duck would you know Gemma! You follow some twit on fb and think she’s a good horse owner! Those horses live in tit conditions: the most awaited foal birth was completely missed cos Jo the horse whisperer failed to notice Bella was ready and failed to check her. They are left to fend for themselves when she goes away. Constantly put in harmful situations. Randomly fed. The list goes on. The only reason she has even noticed anything wrong with Bella is cos she Has to check on seven after he’s been castrated! And she’s prob only done that once/ out in her slippers cos she prob totally forgot all about him.! Let see if she followed the advice for sycamore poisoning shall we and removed all her horses from the grazing and blood tested them all like a normal caring horse owner would! And you duck off to Julia with your pony that does f all but have blurry photos taken of it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Jo is so thick, she's put Silver Dun on Sevens paperwork because she's decided that's what he is even though lots of people said that it doesn't exist, she's determined to have a silver dun and keeps going on about the dorsal stripe too. She says she's going to call him silver dun because he's hers and she can call it whatever she likes, just like dog breeders who call dogs labradoodle etc
Except jo a labradoodle is a cross between two breeds of dog that actually exist not just a name that's been made up by a thick bleep who wants their own way and can't stand being told they are wrong.

• Haha
Jo is so thick, she's put Silver Dun on Sevens paperwork because she's decided that's what he is even though lots of people said that it doesn't exist, she's determined to have a silver dun and keeps going on about the dorsal stripe too. She says she's going to call him silver dun because he's hers and she can call it whatever she likes, just like dog breeders who call dogs labradoodle etc
Except jo a labradoodle is a cross between two breeds of dog that actually exist not just a name that's been made up by a thick bleep who wants their own way and can't stand being told they are wrong.
Has he got a dorsal stripe? Coz if not he's not dun he's buckskin x

Has he got a dorsal stripe? Coz if not he's not dun he's buckskin x
He does seem to have a stripe, she said it will be clearer when he moults, I'm not horsey so I don't know but there were lots of comments saying he's grey not silver and there's no such thing as a silver dun. To be honest I got confused because there were so many comments and people arguing with each other including I believe who owns the dad of Seven but general consensus seemed to be that there is no silver dun but Jo had already made her mind up that's what he is, probably because of his show name being Seven Dun Solo, which makes her look a dick if he isn't a dun at all!😂
---
Sevens dad who is described by the owner Angela as a Silver Dun .
She then posts a picture of his first foal and asks about colour and of course Jo sticks her nose in.

Attachments

Last edited:
He does seem to have a stripe, she said it will be clearer when he moults, I'm not horsey so I don't know but there were lots of comments saying he's grey not silver and there's no such thing as a silver dun. To be honest I got confused because there were so many comments and people arguing with each other including I believe who owns the dad of Seven but general consensus seemed to be that there is no silver dun but Jo had already made her mind up that's what he is, probably because of his show name being Seven Dun Solo, which makes her look a dick if he isn't a dun at all!😂
---
Sevens dad who is described by the owner Angela as a Silver Dun .
She then posts a picture of his first foal and asks about colour and of course Jo sticks her nose in.
Looked at dalcotes stud page that foal doesn't have a dorsal stripe but owner seems to think it's dun lol can't even see a stripe on sevens dad but pics can't see his back clearly foal looks buckskin to me and even sevens dad, in that pic of seven it looks like counter shading so again buckskin. If dad doesn't have a stripe it's not possible for seven to be dun but as you know Jo knows best lol x

What a stupid idiot she is putting Trixie on that grazing, she will get laminitis. I also hate grazing muzzles , she would be better off fencing a section off for her after the others have grazed it down.

New video about Bella, Jo had just got up, face all puffy and hair like a scarecrow, says she's called the vet as Bella not right but she's not sure why.
Later says vet thinks mild sycamore poisoning, as not got worse overnight so probably only ate a few.
Cue fake tears from jo and her saying multiple times that all her trees are sycamore but she thought it was the seeds that made them ill but it's not it's the seedlings. Says it's never been a problem because they have always had grass and haylage but last summer was so hot and there wasn't much grass so the sycamore seedlings have come through and are more exposed as not much grass hence Bella eating them.
Moans about missing the coronation to go look at her friends grazing and about it being an expensive weekend with Seven being castrated and hiring a mini digger for Piotr to do some work as he's got the week off work.
Goes to see grazing but then video cuts to her leading Jack and Bella, Piotr leading Hugo and JB and Trixie and Seven loose, they are walking to the old grazing she used to use not far from her place. Said it hasn't been used for a year ,did have pigs on it and she hadn't realised it was available again otherwise she would have asked before.
Says they will stay there until her fields have recovered and have grass, there's a stable for Trixie. So basically yet again she gets lucky, Bella is ok and she's got grazing she knows and is close to home.
Cuts again to them walking back to check on them, Piotr has lowen on his shoulders and yet again is messing around looking like he's not got a care in the world, I guess he hasn't now Kaffs on the case with Jo to get money out of people to "rebuild the life" he fucked up himself

• Heart
Poor Trixie, she's going to explode one of these days.

Reactions: 4
Does she not know anything about basic horse care it's the seeds and the seedlings basically don't have those bloody trees in your field, and what does she think that when the grass starts the saplings will die no they keep growing she really is a thick twit sorry but she is

Poor Trixie, she's going to explode one of these days.
She did say she would get a muzzle and there's a stable at the place thru are at now so she will bring her in tomorrow.
---
Does she not know anything about basic horse care it's the seeds and the seedlings basically don't have those bloody trees in your field, and what does she think that when the grass starts the saplings will die no they keep growing she really is a thick twit sorry but she is
She says she can't get rid of the trees because she rents but she's been there 13 years with no problems it's only because the fields are overgrazed and last summer was too hot and the grass didn't grow. I think she thinks once the grass is long again they will eat that and not really eat the seedlings and all will be ok as in previous years.
She's too lazy to go around picking seedlings and it's a big job if all the trees are sycamore.
---
People mentioned sycamore poisoning to her a year or two ago and I remember she did her usual thing of insisting she knew all about it, it was only the seeds and they had to eat lots to be ill and she'd lived there for years with no problems . I've never known anyone as ignorant and stupid as her, she refuses to take other people's advice on board and accept that she might actually be wrong , she has to insist she knows best every time because she's too mentally immature to admit that she doesn't know everything, she hates to be proven wrong because she doesn't like to be made to look stupid, and now look what's happened.

Last edited:
What a stupid idiot she is putting Trixie on that grazing, she will get laminitis. I also hate grazing muzzles , she would be better off fencing a section off for her after the others have grazed it down.
New video about Bella, Jo had just got up, face all puffy and hair like a scarecrow, says she's called the vet as Bella not right but she's not sure why.
Later says vet thinks mild sycamore poisoning, as not got worse overnight so probably only ate a few.
Cue fake tears from jo and her saying multiple times that all her trees are sycamore but she thought it was the seeds that made them ill but it's not it's the seedlings. Says it's never been a problem because they have always had grass and haylage but last summer was so hot and there wasn't much grass so the sycamore seedlings have come through and are more exposed as not much grass hence Bella eating them.
Moans about missing the coronation to go look at her friends grazing and about it being an expensive weekend with Seven being castrated and hiring a mini digger for Piotr to do some work as he's got the week off work.
Goes to see grazing but then video cuts to her leading Jack and Bella, Piotr leading Hugo and JB and Trixie and Seven loose, they are walking to the old grazing she used to use not far from her place. Said it hasn't been used for a year ,did have pigs on it and she hadn't realised it was available again otherwise she would have asked before.
Says they will stay there until her fields have recovered and have grass, there's a stable for Trixie. So basically yet again she gets lucky, Bella is ok and she's got grazing she knows and is close to home.
Cuts again to them walking back to check on them, Piotr has lowen on his shoulders and yet again is messing around looking like he's not got a care in the world, I guess he hasn't now Kaffs on the case with Jo to get money out of people to "rebuild the life" he fucked up himself
Ate sycamore as no grass ..fields nooked fm 7 horses over winter....only things growing at the moment I've seen them shooting up in my plant pots the last few weeks

Call me sceptic but strange timing that just by chance there was a article on FB Thursday/ Friday talking about sycamore poisoning and how it’s been seen in several horses this year and how most have not survived, and as if by magic Bella has it, mmmmm I’d say she probably eat something she shouldnt have from her little foraging days on the drive rather then from the field 🙄🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Or Jo can see the donations coming in for sex pest and she can then claim he doesn’t want it and she and swipe it all because everyone will oh well have it for your vets bills then maybe she has cried wolf so many times it’s just hard to believe now 🤷‍♀️🧐
---
With regards to horse colour in passports, this is defined by the vets who have to verify the info, it’s normally done now by using the information the vet records when there microchipped to make sure it’s the correct horse so if he was not recorded as that colour then it can’t go in the passport, you can’t just make up colours unfortunately 🙄🙄 and call them what colour you want them to be, the Vet normally has to record all there marking, colour and height

Last edited:
Call me sceptic but strange timing that just by chance there was a article on FB Thursday/ Friday talking about sycamore poisoning and how it’s been seen in several horses this year and how most have not survived, and as if by magic Bella has it, mmmmm I’d say she probably eat something she shouldnt have from her little foraging days on the drive rather then from the field 🙄🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Or Jo can see the donations coming in for sex pest and she can then claim he doesn’t want it and she and swipe it all because everyone will oh well have it for your vets bills then maybe she has cried wolf so many times it’s just hard to believe now 🤷‍♀️🧐
---
With regards to horse colour in passports, this is defined by the vets who have to verify the info, it’s normally done now by using the information the vet records when there microchipped to make sure it’s the correct horse so if he was not recorded as that colour then it can’t go in the passport, you can’t just make up colours unfortunately 🙄🙄 and call them what colour you want them to be, the Vet normally has to record all there marking, colour and height
Unfortunately some vets are stupid when it comes to colours especially ones out of the normal colour range I had a mushroom shetland and vet was arguing with me that he'd never heard of it yes that's because it's rare, so I had to put my foot down so sadly she'll probably do the same but unless dad has that dorsal stripe he cannot possibly be a dun, the breeder is calling that foal a dun but it has no stripe they all seem as clueless as one another xxxxx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.