No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me if Jo reported it too. She's bloody bitchy enough.
Really? But why? Unless they have fallen out about Ginnie, that last post of her in her new home was deleted last night which is odd, don't know why that would be an issue unless Jo didn't like the wording Beth used or something pathetic like that, anything is possible with Jo I guess.
Jo said they didn't want to be put on social media, initially she said they weren't on fb or anything but clearly they are otherwise how would they have seen Ginnie in the first place but then Jo said they just didn't want to be on social media and Jo said she didn't blame them given the comments on Beth's page, not that any were aimed at Beth in a bad way.
I don't know, maybe Jo didn't want Beth to post any pics of Ginnie at all especially as she looked so good and they fell out over it so Jo reported the page.

Reactions: 5
I wondered if she's jealous of all the positivity surrounding Beth. Maybe I'm talking out my ass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wondered if she's jealous of all the positivity surrounding Beth. Maybe I'm talking out my ass 🤣
No it's entirely possible knowing Jo.
However it may be nothing to do with Jo, Beth's clearly a dealer who posts on many many different sites so maybe she's had warnings before hence why she's now lost her page.
---
Beth's got her page back now

Last edited:
No it's entirely possible knowing Jo.
However it may be nothing to do with Jo, Beth's clearly a dealer who posts on many many different sites so maybe she's had warnings before hence why she's now lost her page.
---
Beth's got her page back now
Oh that's good news.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Jo had a hand in it, there were a few comments on Ginnies post over the last few days which I think was a dig at Jo’s care since she’s had her, the one where Ginnies in her new stable at her new home I took it as a dig at Jo’s set up and what’s more laughable is Julie Hurley liked it and so did 8 others 😂 and the same person commented on the post of Ruben leading Ginnie saying about no dogs chasing her and a calm child around horses think it was definitely a dig at Skanky Jo 😂 she’s probably seen them comments and she couldn’t delete them so tried to shut Beth down bet she wasn’t happy because others were saying about how lovely Ginnie was looking especially when she had a proper groom and hoves oiled something she never had at that sh.t hole, feel so sorry for all the other horses that are still there

• Haha
Jo had already said she felt the comments were a dig at her, she did a post on supporters about it and she obviously moaned to Beth as that's when Beth said about being kind and that she would only post again once Ginnie was in her new home so she did her best . None of the comments were rude but yes there were definitely some aimed at Jo.
The post of Ginnie in her home looking beautiful didn't stay up long, I posted a screenshot further back on this thread, I suspect Jo didn't like that either but quite frankly she should be shamed into seeing how lovely Ginnie could have looked if she'd bothered with her.

• Sad
And now Beth's page has been unpublished so no doubt Jo will blame us for reporting it but why would we when it's the only way to get updates on Ginnie? And Beth clearly did a good job in finding her a great home.
Beth says it was reported maliciously but she sells horses and ponies which is against FB rules as sales of animals is banned.
There are lots of pages that are used for selling horses but they use emojis such as carrots to show the price to get around it. Maybe FB just picked it up themselves as it was obvious she was selling on her page, she made no effort to disguise it.
Not sure anyone on here has the need to report Beth. She is picking up the mess that Jo has made by allowing her unruly brat and dogs chase Ginni, well that backfired as she seems to have landed on her feet.

Reactions: 6
She's disgusting isn't she, so grim and pathetic, why does she think people want to see that. Dancing around waving them right in the camera.
As for Seven being under close observation well that will last five minutes, he'll be back out in the rain and mud because she's too lazy to muck out after him.
Shame they didn't get Piotr castrated at the same time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Hope she gets reported for that post not everyone wants to see that yak!!!!!

She’s a proper fruit loop who on earth would want to see that, the way she acts and behaves she’s definitely a couple of slices short of a loaf, no hope for L if he’s anything like her

Reactions: 7

If you haven't already.. go and read above about this dirty filthy rat.
If you believe the jury of 5 men and 7 woman sat laughing in a court room , you are totally disillusioned!! That just would not happen.

He was only cleared of 3 of the offences ! But still found guilty hence his time in prison.
He will still have a criminal record, so why are those Muppets trying to do a go fund page, Amazon wishlist etc. If he ban afford to pay £80 for his own gratification, he can afford to support himself !
On release from prison all his personal items, including the clothes he " found in the street that just happened to be his size" so he could "repair his car", the gaffa tape he just happened to have in his car, and the gloves and hat ( to hide all evidence although caught on CCTV footage), all would have been returned on release. His car would have been released from the compound, and part of his release would be to provide a fixed abode as part of his release. So was that Jo's shite hole?? I guess not his son's family home!!
Jo had all his furniture from when she emptied his caravan upon his sentencing.
As he "worked" while in prison, he would have been released with any wages earned.. maybe enough for a well over due BJ and anal sex!!
Please remember, he went and sourced this woman, obviously can't pull a woman, is this because of his violent aggressive mannerism??
Jo and minions support this sex predator, well let's just hope one day , the tables don't turn, and you find yourself being tortured by a sex predator that tortured this woman not once, but twice!!

I am sure had it been the woman jo was friends with, everyone would want pedalo Pitor as far away as possible.

Has he learnt his lesson?? No, he just learnt not to get caught. I did laugh at the big tough bastard "crying into his tissue" , tears of relief because the poor woman spoke little if any English so probably had little or no representation in court.
And before anyone states " she is a sex worker" please remember, if it wasn't for the oldest profession, their would be more perverts out there abusing woman because a w"""k and tissue doesn't have the same effect as over powering a woman that didn't start a chance against this filthy animal.

Maybe Jo might be his next victim, if not already obliged. any hole a goal, and desperate for another baby!!
A prostitute still had the right to say NO tho, it’s a joke he got off
---
What the actual duck is wrong with her
it’s all that coke she’s took over the years, it’s addled her brain
---
Honestly Jo, those picks of seven, you think you are the only one who has had a colt gelded, what a shame that the vet couldn’t do Piotr, save a few more prostitutes from being duct taped to doors, and jurors crying at funny unbelievable evidence, you really have no class or style, trailer trash at it’s best

Last edited:
Kath the cash really doesn’t like any one’ else’s opinion but her own so she tells someone to leave because she doesn’t want to give money to the sex best and calls her negative Wtf

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You can practically hear Jo saying those words! Clearly Kaff is feeling extra brave cos she's with skanky Jo so has written what Jo said.
Comments are on Kaffs post about the page for Piotr on the supporters group.

Oh and Jo it's obvious you are just using your post as an excuse to plug supporters because you were quite happy to wave Sevens bits in front of the camera on the main page yesterday, you really think we are as stupid as you don't you?!

Attachments

Seven is filthy! Anyone with any sense would have cleaned him up before he was gelded. Lets hope he doesn't get a nasty infection caused by his environment and lack of care.

So here’s the latest result of her poor horse management. She says bella has “mild” sycamore poisoning. Well that’s shite she either has it or not! Although doubt she will have had any blood results back yet or knowing her wouldn’t pay for bloods so assumes it’s sycamore poisoning! That’s serious it has a high fatality rate! People saying she should pick the saplings now! Er no she should have done it weeks ago when everyone else was if she knew she had any! The vet will have advised to remove all horses off her pasture now til it’s sorted and they will all need blood testing but of course skin flint won’t do that. One involves work the other involves spending money. 2 things she is very reluctant to do!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So here’s the latest result of her poor horse management. She says bella has “mild” sycamore poisoning. Well that’s shite she either has it or not! Although doubt she will have had any blood results back yet or knowing her wouldn’t pay for bloods so assumes it’s sycamore poisoning! That’s serious it has a high fatality rate! People saying she should pick the saplings now! Er no she should have done it weeks ago when everyone else was if she knew she had any! The vet will have advised to remove all horses off her pasture now til it’s sorted and they will all need blood testing but of course skin flint won’t do that. One involves work the other involves spending money. 2 things she is very reluctant to do!
Exactly she ethier has it or doesn't nothing mild about sycamore poisoning! It must be suspected sycamore poisoning as can't have results yet, hopefully it us something else though as not many actually pull through from it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.