No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

If you haven't already.. go and read above about this dirty filthy rat.
If you believe the jury of 5 men and 7 woman sat laughing in a court room , you are totally disillusioned!! That just would not happen.

He was only cleared of 3 of the offences ! But still found guilty hence his time in prison.
He will still have a criminal record, so why are those Muppets trying to do a go fund page, Amazon wishlist etc. If he ban afford to pay £80 for his own gratification, he can afford to support himself !
On release from prison all his personal items, including the clothes he " found in the street that just happened to be his size" so he could "repair his car", the gaffa tape he just happened to have in his car, and the gloves and hat ( to hide all evidence although caught on CCTV footage), all would have been returned on release. His car would have been released from the compound, and part of his release would be to provide a fixed abode as part of his release. So was that Jo's shite hole?? I guess not his son's family home!!
Jo had all his furniture from when she emptied his caravan upon his sentencing.
As he "worked" while in prison, he would have been released with any wages earned.. maybe enough for a well over due BJ and anal sex!!
Please remember, he went and sourced this woman, obviously can't pull a woman, is this because of his violent aggressive mannerism??
Jo and minions support this sex predator, well let's just hope one day , the tables don't turn, and you find yourself being tortured by a sex predator that tortured this woman not once, but twice!!

I am sure had it been the woman jo was friends with, everyone would want pedalo Pitor as far away as possible.

Has he learnt his lesson?? No, he just learnt not to get caught. I did laugh at the big tough bastard "crying into his tissue" , tears of relief because the poor woman spoke little if any English so probably had little or no representation in court.
And before anyone states " she is a sex worker" please remember, if it wasn't for the oldest profession, their would be more perverts out there abusing woman because a w"""k and tissue doesn't have the same effect as over powering a woman that didn't start a chance against this filthy animal.

Maybe Jo might be his next victim, if not already obliged. any hole a goal, and desperate for another baby!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yup I followed the whole court case, was really shocked he got away with it as the evidence appeared damning, I'm sure the fact she was a sex worker and a non English one at that was the reason he was found not guilty.
Jo harped on about the fact she lied all the way through just to get victim compensation money and that the mask didn't even exist, but clearly it did, I know reporters can exaggerate things but they wouldn't have just made that part up, it was clearly one of the items found by police.
I'm absolutely gobsmacked at how Jo regards the false imprisonment as, and I quote "not that bad" and that she and all her supporters have conveniently forgotten that he was guilty of that and given a jail sentence of three and a half months. They keep screeching that he's innocent, he was found not guilty, he's a victim, it was a miscarriage of justice, it honestly astounds me.
He's been using sex workers for at least two years, lots of different ones, usually twice a month. Now I don't have an issue with that as such, each to their own, however he clearly has no respect for them as women and the things he did, the way he acted towards that particular woman is disgusting and depraved, he also stated he'd been "defrauded" by sex workers in the past, hmm who's the common denominator here?! He's probably done similar before but got away with it because they didn't report it.
I wish that more people had read the reports at the time but obviously the majority of Jo's followers aren't local so have no reason to read a Cornish news site and obviously jo never told the main page about him so they have no idea what's gone on, if they did I'm sure she'd get a lot more backlash than the comments that were on the Cornwall live page. Clearly the locals aren't impressed but I bet they'd be even more disgusted to know she's supporting him and her minions are prepared to donate money and gifts to him.

Reactions: 4
She went live on the main page earlier, said her friend Peter had popped by and done some jobs for her and was playing with lowen whilst she watched the horses who were on the lane again.
Piotr who supposedly has PTSD and has had such a terrible time recently, running around playing and laughing without a care in the world!
How long did piotor get anyone know

Reactions: 1
How long did piotor get anyone know
Three and a half months for the false imprisonment, would have been four but the judge reduced it as he pleaded guilty early for that charge, he didn't serve any extra time as he'd been on remand for longer than the actual sentence given hence being released straight away

I will say it again that I can’t believe he got away with it. Rape cases are so bad that in Scotland they are considering judge only trials as judges can’t believe cases that come back as not guilty

I am completely 🤢 that she has taken him back near her child, I can’t even in my own head think about any good friend of mine or I’ll be honest if it was even a relative/ even brother that If knew anything like this about them I’d not let them anywhere near me or my child 🤢🤢 I’m even more 🤢🤢 that’s these minions / and complete brain washed arse**** think that this is ok, and want to give him ££ what to spend it on more sex workers, and as said he looks very happy doesn’t he almost like a get out of jail free card and got away with it which makes me feel even more 🤢🤢it absolutely disgusting, but don’t worry as he won’t except it I’m bloody Sure Jo will take all your cash so you do your ££ collection because he won’t see even 1p of that why are these people such suckers it’s completely beyond me I just really don’t get it, it’s almost like a trance they are in 😵💫😵💫😵💫 and they need to bloody wake up

I was wondering if it was because someone may recognise where ginnie is from the photo? They are desperate to keep the new owners identity secret cos they don’t want anyone contacting her to let her know what a poor place she has come from and how badly she was treated:

As for Piotr I just cannot get my head around the page set up to get money for him I really can’t. He is a convicted criminal. He got away with rape! He uses sex workers. Ok his choice I guess but still ewwww. And jo also thinks it’s fine to use sex workers when you are in a relationship does she?it was stated he had a girlfriend! Nasty piece of tit: they have either cooked this up between the 3 of them and used kath to set it up so Jo doesn’t get the grief or it’s another scam to get jo yet more money! Either way it’s completely immoral and I can’t believe people want to give him anything except a sheep dip!

Reactions: 3
She's putting her link to become a supporter everywhere again and mentioned it on the live yesterday, she's so desperate but hopefully if anyone does join they will discover what's going on with Piotr and unsubscribe again.
Interesting that despite having 1800 supporters only 200 have joined Kaffs page for Piotr and I bet some of them have no intention of donating.
I'm sure Jo told Kaff to set it up because she knew she would get grief for it, wouldn't suprise me if Jo bullied Piotr into agreeing to it as well, saying they may as well make the most of it. Probably agreed to split the money between them. Both as vile as each other.

He's been using sex workers for at least two years, lots of different ones, usually twice a month. Now I don't have an issue with that as such, each to their own, however he clearly has no respect for them as women and the things he did, the way he acted towards that particular woman is disgusting and depraved, he also stated he'd been "defrauded" by sex workers in the past, hmm who's the common denominator here?! He's probably done similar before but got away with it because they didn't report it.
I totally agree that he has done this before and just got away with it as women were too scared to report him. It seems to have been too planned out to have been his first time I think.
I still can’t get my head round how deluded these people are supporting him, it’s like they are brainwashed by a cult leader believing every little thing Jo says.

Reactions: 5
I think she does a lot of stuff knowing full well people will react to it.

Reactions: 2
I think she does a lot of stuff knowing full well people will react to it.
I totally agree, she knows all this will get a rise out of everyone especially when she spotted a wee money spinner bonus from her her cult following. Best to keep Piotr in everyone’s mind so the cult donate to her “for him”.

And now Beth's page has been unpublished so no doubt Jo will blame us for reporting it but why would we when it's the only way to get updates on Ginnie? And Beth clearly did a good job in finding her a great home.
Beth says it was reported maliciously but she sells horses and ponies which is against FB rules as sales of animals is banned.
There are lots of pages that are used for selling horses but they use emojis such as carrots to show the price to get around it. Maybe FB just picked it up themselves as it was obvious she was selling on her page, she made no effort to disguise it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And now Beth's page has been unpublished so no doubt Jo will blame us for reporting it but why would we when it's the only way to get updates on Ginnie? And Beth clearly did a good job in finding her a great home.
Beth says it was reported maliciously but she sells horses and ponies which is against FB rules as sales of animals is banned.
There are lots of pages that are used for selling horses but they use emojis such as carrots to show the price to get around it. Maybe FB just picked it up themselves as it was obvious she was selling on her page, she made no effort to disguise it.
Jo probably reported it wouldn't surprise me at all. Don't think anyone on here would report her page it was wonderful seeing ginnie and I love looking at her page now. Just another way for her to make a pop at us but like you say I've reported some pretty horrendous stuff on Facebook before and scammers and nothing ever getS done so more than likely yes putting prices on etc my friends page got banned for the same reason so like you said she puts carrots now and a home signal x
---
Or do you think Jo's given her, her block list and she's gone through blocking people from her page with those names??? Can anyone see it that didn't comment on there x
---

It wouldn't make sense for jo to report it, Beth's her friend and helped with Ginnie and who knows jo might need her help again in the future. I imagine any contact about Ginnie is to be done via Beth rather than jo so it's of no benefit to jo to report Beth.
I didn't comment on the page, the original page no longer comes up when you search, Beth posted a screenshot on the new page she set up showing FB telling her the page has been unpublished, she's put in an appeal but it could take months and may never be republished.
---
Also Jo's block list is so long it would take months to get through! All those people who dared to have a different opinion, tried to give advice, told jo exactly what they thought of her, politely asked a question that jo decided was rude etc etc it's a biiiig list!

It wouldn't make sense for jo to report it, Beth's her friend and helped with Ginnie and who knows jo might need her help again in the future. I imagine any contact about Ginnie is to be done via Beth rather than jo so it's of no benefit to jo to report Beth.
I didn't comment on the page, the original page no longer comes up when you search, Beth posted a screenshot on the new page she set up showing FB telling her the page has been unpublished, she's put in an appeal but it could take months and may never be republished.
---
Also Jo's block list is so long it would take months to get through! All those people who dared to have a different opinion, tried to give advice, told jo exactly what they thought of her, politely asked a question that jo decided was rude etc etc it's a biiiig list!
Okay yes I can imagine that list is long x

Wouldn't surprise me if Jo reported it too. She's bloody bitchy enough.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.