Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t think she’s actually very clued up on the whole editing side of YouTube. She doesn’t seem to be into that side of things. I think when she first started Marcus did a lot for her and set her up? So I’m guessing she’s either not the best at it or doesn’t like it so pays someone else, not like she can’t afford it I’m sure! Gives her more time to go to yoga and pick up cupcakes her boyfriends arranged for her :rolleyes: (definitely not jealous :cautious::LOL:)

Reactions: 1
I just watched her vlogmas about helping the homeless and this is one thing I REALLY like about Niomi. She volunteers numerous times and for different charities. She seems very generous and kind.

Reactions: 7
I actually like Naomi... Like yeah she is boring but is the good kind of boring? And while I feel like other people (like Zoella) are very sad to sit at home all the time and so on..I actually think Naomi enjoys it in the healthy way..as in yes, she is home alone but she cooks, or does yoga or something productive at least as opposed to ordering takeaways every night while watching the same damn movie :cautious: She is probably not perfect like she pretends to be sometimes but she is definitely a better human being than most on Youtube. She really dodged a bullet with that Marcus.

Reactions: 17
I actually like Naomi... Like yeah she is boring but is the good kind of boring? And while I feel like other people (like Zoella) are very sad to sit at home all the time and so on..I actually think Naomi enjoys it in the healthy way..as in yes, she is home alone but she cooks, or does yoga or something productive at least as opposed to ordering takeaways every night while watching the same damn movie :cautious: She is probably not perfect like she pretends to be sometimes but she is definitely a better human being than most on Youtube. She really dodged a bullet with that Marcus.
Yeah, exactly. She is quite productive even at home. I don't think she is boring but maybe that is because her personality seems like mine? Hahaha. She is reserved but seems kind. I am so glad she is no longer with Marcus.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just watched her vlogmas about helping the homeless and this is one thing I REALLY like about Niomi. She volunteers numerous times and for different charities. She seems very generous and kind.
So glad she brought attention to homelessness and said where the money goes!
Fair play to her why the hell are the other brit crew people doing sod all every year for charity!!!

Reactions: 5
I think when you're comparing to Zoella anyone comes out looking good.

My issues with naomi is she goes on about ethics and the environment but is very happy to jet all over the place and work with (aka be paid by) terrible unethical and unsustainable companies. She's just a basic gleam bot with faux activism because getting a paycheck is #1.

She does always seem to capture and share publicly how much charity work she does and what a good person she is🤣

Reactions: 8
Thankfully not just me then 🤣🤣

naomi can’t do her homework today (edit her own video) because she’s busy being the Gleam “token eco warrior”
whilst gleam jet people ALL over the world to work with brand, go on brand trips of pure indulgence and accept an insane amount of PR daily.
Sure you just have to watch their “token fashion girl” to see the amount of flights, free tit and pure waste that goes into her “brand”

it’s like being a passionate vegan but accepting cash from KFC.

has Naomi mentioned donating her Adsense to this homeless charity? I’m not a fan of Lydia Millen but she’s apparently donating a portion of hers! Naomi is fake, but il give it to her she’s clever with how she works.

Reactions: 6
Naomi is fake, but il give it to her she’s clever with how she works.
I think you said it best calling her stevia.

It may look good from the package and be legally allowed to be called all natural, but you take a sip and there's a nasty aftertaste and the processed stevia isn't quite as natural as it would like to portray.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is the move to India permanent or just for a set period? I must say I'm quite enjoying her vlogmas!

Is the move to India permanent or just for a set period? I must say I'm quite enjoying her vlogmas!
I don’t think it’s permanent but I don’t think they have a set time?
I’m still watching her vlogs, I don’t dislike the girl but I can see past the act.
none of us know if Naomi raids the pound shop every weekend buying endless amounts of plastic tat like an alcoholic secretly swinging from a wine bottle 😬

she’s just a bit too “insta eco warrior” for me. Nobody is THAT sweet, nothing about her seems real and I find it hard be believe her life is as insta perfect as she makes out, or she is as conscious as she makes out.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Niomi sees Marcus’ photos of him in ridiculous outfits/looking like a bit of an idiot and has a good laugh 😂 The thought of them two ever being together is just crazy, they’d look so weird together now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No gifted or AD, standard gleamer
1575985991490.png

Also showing the Ivy (the chain) couriering her over an unbrella to the gleam offices because she posted that she lost hers :rolleyes: #zerowaste #sustainable . She would never say no to a freebie
1575986142565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s permanent but I don’t think they have a set time?
I’m still watching her vlogs, I don’t dislike the girl but I can see past the act.
none of us know if Naomi raids the pound shop every weekend buying endless amounts of plastic tat like an alcoholic secretly swinging from a wine bottle 😬

she’s just a bit too “insta eco warrior” for me. Nobody is THAT sweet, nothing about her seems real and I find it hard be believe her life is as insta perfect as she makes out, or she is as conscious as she makes out.
Agree. I unsubscribed from her long time ago. But this year Im enjoying her Vlogmas. I do remember why I unsubscribed. I don't like she only uploads 1 day per week. I know she doesn't need the money but she could be more connected with her audience. The only video she post per week are usually ads and I find hard to enjoy her content when she's always tries to sell something.

But her Vlogmas is good. So far she shows a bit of her everyday life and that's what Vlogmas is all about. I might get back to regret my words haha. Let's see.

I don't mind Niomi I just dislike her attitude towards portions. She's always like I just ate this huge plate of food and its like the size of a side dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ABSOLUTELY gorgeous...
ABSOLUTELY amazing...
ABSOLUTELY love...
ABSOLUTELY cannot complain...

She ABSOLUTELY needs to express using more words.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’re all just jealous.....

View attachment 63156
I had to come back to this for a second look. It’s beyond belief.

Forget Joe’s 12 days of Christmas, or anything she gets on the 25th, an ex who is this much of a delusional douche on Instagram has to be the greatest gift of all...

Sorry to go off topic (but it is really funny imagining him with Niomi) he and his girlfriend are on loads of coke, right? That have to be (FYI In the comment she’s referring to a picture with the plane right over his head)
00D9D89B-7A6A-46A4-B635-99BD9F2064C3.jpeg
5D9634EB-A6F3-4D80-AA2B-A27CCB12DAA0.jpeg
93CE6648-FED6-4BD1-9518-E1B18E202254.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I had to come back to this for a second look. It’s beyond belief.

Forget Joe’s 12 days of Christmas, or anything she gets on the 25th, an ex who is this much of a delusional douche on Instagram has to be the greatest gift of all...

Sorry to go off topic (but it is really funny imagining him with Niomi) he and his girlfriend are on loads of coke, right? That have to be (FYI In the comment she’s referring to a picture with the plane right over his head)
View attachment 63386View attachment 63387View attachment 63388
He and his gf both seem so immature and look like coke heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another ad for Naomi......

who can’t be arsed editing her own vlogs, but pretends to care about the environment whilst raking it in from Gleam spons And picking up her PO Box to open! 🙂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.