Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is something so disingenuous about Naomi.
Don't worry she vlogged herself doing charity work,she's a good egg for sure 😆

I wonder what this new business is? She's already done selling the nasty cheap petrochemical beauty products at a premium and a cookbook full of stolen recipes (complete with a pro chef to make the food for the photos and a pro photographer to take the photos like all good gleam talent creatives).

I see her sourced box has stopped trading, with no goodbye of thanks posts on their social media channels and the domain loading a "account suspended!! Contact support". Classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh he finally popped the question then!! Bet Zoe is boohooing into her pizza as we speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't worry she vlogged herself doing charity work,she's a good egg for sure 😆

I wonder what this new business is? She's already done selling the nasty cheap petrochemical beauty products at a premium and a cookbook full of stolen recipes (complete with a pro chef to make the food for the photos and a pro photographer to take the photos like all good gleam talent creatives).

I see her sourced box has stopped trading, with no goodbye of thanks posts on their social media channels and the domain loading a "account suspended!! Contact support". Classy.
I was on the SourcedBox mailing list (I never actually bought a box, just signed up out of curiosity when they first announced the company) and I received this email on 1st July.

sb.jpg

Reactions: 2
I was on the SourcedBox mailing list (I never actually bought a box, just signed up out of curiosity when they first announced the company) and I received this email on 1st July.

View attachment 64469
So just a few sentences and it's gone!

I looked into getting the box because it should be right up my street, not that I'd ever get it as Marcus and niomi are behind it and Zoe and Alfie always got it for free. But it worked out about the same price as the RRP, so no point considering you won't like everything. Then they put things like soy seaweed crisps that were just as high in fat as walkers, and no the 0.001% seaweed doesn't counter act the high in processed oil crisp to make it healthy.

The sales must have been so low for them to stop it.

Watch out for a Xmas or NYE proposal...she can't be that stupid moving to somewhere she won't like without getting anything in return...right????

And if there's no proposal before leaving...then poor Niomi. It won't happen anytime soon.
Well, you read it here first folks. They did it a week ahead of Xmas but I knew it was coming. I don't think she would have moved to somewhere like India if there wasn't an intention on his side to propose to her before leaving for India.

Reactions: 7
Then they put things like soy seaweed crisps that were just as high in fat as walkers, and no the 0.001% seaweed doesn't counter act the high in processed oil crisp to make it healthy.
This sums Naomi up perfectly.
Just take her at face value and accept she’s a lil environmentally conscious eco warrior 🙄
but don’t go reading the small print (or the nutritional value) because it doesn’t seem as good as it’s made out to be on closer inspection!!!

What sort of stone is her ring? I’m not a jewellery expert but it looks a bit ‘bright’ for an Emerald?

Reactions: 1
Joe is fit yah but it makes me laugh how she’s put ‘our faces say it all’ but when he smiles he always looks slightly like he’s cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m assuming they got engaged in private on the beach, very low key. I always laugh when everyone thinks any event or trip with make Alfie Deyes propose.

Reactions: 5
Niomi just put her engagement vlog up. Joe designed the emerald ring and had it made in India!

Reactions: 4
What sort of stone is her ring? I’m not a jewellery expert but it looks a bit ‘bright’ for an Emerald?

Colors in emerald vary a lot. Her ring might not be from the deepest green, but the clarity of the stone that shows little inclusions proves that it's quite a pricey emerald he got there:
emerald-and-other-green-stones.jpg
d7ca0b46c087783afb9ce52d73d84ebb.jpg

Reactions: 3
Your loss Naomi...

0FE59754-97D3-4B66-83CB-B60060B73FA1.jpeg
1F826BC7-D6EC-4083-947A-4F3D159BF2C5.jpeg

They are just so sickly sweet I can’t buy it. And he’s back for a month away?
why would he want to go away for the weekend yet again whilst Naomi vlogs.

she probably told him she wasn’t moving anywhere (and she’d leave him and have it off with his brother) if he didn’t get her a ring.
bet the real Naomi is a bit of a bad ass who LOVES a plastic bottle and a good old straw.

im not a fan of the ring, but I like small pieces,
and joe is a bit of alright (with that stupid cap off) so I’d probably say yes regardless.

8 mid roll ads...... clever little gleam girl 🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Your loss Naomi...

View attachment 64605View attachment 64606

she probably told him she wasn’t moving anywhere (and she’d leave him and have it off with his brother) if he didn’t get her a ring.
bet the real Naomi is a bit of a bad ass who LOVES a plastic bottle and a good old straw.

and joe is a bit of alright (with that stupid cap off) so I’d probably say yes regardless.

have you been waiting to post these pics all year? 😂 i like to imagine you have a folder on your desktop of marcus' best fashun pics for just this occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
have you been waiting to post these pics all year? 😂 i like to imagine you have a folder on your desktop of marcus' best fashun pics for just this occasion
lock screen rotation obviously........ is Naomi can’t appreciate what she had I like to remind her.

42B91C9D-2EBE-4E60-B097-29FDF10C27AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I never pictured Niomi as an emerald engagement ring girl... its so big and light in colour that it looks like a cocktail ring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Your loss Naomi...

View attachment 64605View attachment 64606

I went to check out Marcus' IG and... I'm at a loss for words. What happened?!

I thought Alfie was a try-hard but Marcus wins hands down.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.