Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch out for a Xmas or NYE proposal...she can't be that stupid moving to somewhere she won't like without getting anything in return...right????

And if there's no proposal before leaving...then poor Niomi. It won't happen anytime soon.

Reactions: 3
Omg what has happened to Marcus!! At least hes had the sense to know when his channnel is dying and stop uploading unlike Jim. I think if I were Niomi I too would travel to India with Joe seeing how her ex turned out.

If you get cold feet Naomi....

stay in London you might end up single again, dating dudes like this again 😐

View attachment 54719View attachment 54720View attachment 54721
Do you actually think he is dressing ridiculously on purpose? He looks like he is taking part in some kind of prank..jesus

She's probably already negotiating her new book with Gleam Titles, Niomi's Indian Vegan Curries Eat Pray Love adventure etc etc
full of totally inauthentic Indian recipes no doubt

Reactions: 1
Do you actually think he is dressing ridiculously on purpose? He looks like he is taking part in some kind of prank..jesus

full of totally inauthentic Indian recipes no doubt
I genuinely thought he was trolling at first, but no, this is Marcus in 2019 🤣🤣

his thread needs more traffic 😬

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her first vlogmas? Hungover Niomi seems like an actual normal human, didn't feel like I was watching a robot.

It was nice to see her chill for once, I don't think her mum had another baby, there would be a lot more about it that she would've posted.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her first vlogmas? Hungover Niomi seems like an actual normal human, didn't feel like I was watching a robot.

It was nice to see her chill for once, I don't think her mum had another baby, there would be a lot more about it that she would've posted.
I was tempted to click on it but wondered.....is it Yawnmas 😂😂

I wonder what type of visa she will be getting since they aren't married or engaged.
She might be added as a spouse on his visa. Some countries recognise "Common law spouse", where a couple lives together more than a year. I got sponsored through spousal sponsorship that way in Canada by my SO. Or Gleam will get her a work visa.

I hope he doesn't propose at Christmas or NYE. So unoriginal and cliche.

I get weird vibes from Joe, what kind of guy arranges these surprise advent calendar things....

bet he’s shagging around India. 😬

Is Niomi still going to India?
in January! I think he’s home for Christmas and they’re going early next year.

I’m still holding out for Naomi and Joe’s brother to get together. 😬
He seems to be the body double/stand in when joe is away.

I still come away from her vlogs feeling like I’ve binged on sweetener and feel a bit 🤢

Reactions: 4
Day #5 and I’ve continued watching 😂 she’s so boring it’s quite relaxing 😂😆

and I want to be one of the first to see that vlog when she cheats on Joe with his brother 🤭

• Haha

Agreed! She seems way more relatable in her first video. Just totally chill, non-expensive, normal stuff that most people probably do on a Sunday. The kind of content that made all of these people famous in the first place.

I’m watching her vlogmas this year and even though she isn’t really that interesting in general.. her life and how perfect it/her all seems just fascinates me somehow :LOL:

Sometimes she is overly sweet but I do think she is beautiful and she looks very very good (as in skin, hair..she looks healthy). I know she has very expensive products and free facials and so on so that's a big component but I do feel like she does live a healthy lifestyle so she is genuine with that and at least she knows how privileged she is (as she was saying in the last video). I like her with Joe actually but that's because me and my bf have the same kind of relationship (seems overly sweet from the outside and he would do the advent calendar thing) :)

Reactions: 5
She has an editor, are you kidding me.

what exactly does Naomi do with her time when she’s not blending chai seeds into avo toast 🙄 yoga..... takes the seeds out of a pomegranate one by one 🤷‍♀️
why can she not edit her own 10/20 minute vlogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.