Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1593719066675.png

Could she make it any clearer they're moving back to London?

She's ignoring any comments asking her about Mumbai.

(As a Londoner, I can say it's been lovely having one less girl like her in the city.)

She's launching skincare? WHAT. A. JOKE.

Reactions: 8
Inspired by people who "make it happen"? This girl who can't read a quarter of a book and thinks a haircut is a "meeting".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So from her latest Instagram post it appears she’s launching her own skin care line? (The email domain is mysmartskin)
Why do all these people insist on launching things during a pandemic? And what makes her an authority on skin care (if that is indeed what she’s launching)
This script re her launch is the biggest bunch of junk ever - do gleam really want us to believe Niomi wrote this?? Never read such PR bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a load of marketing drivel.
This script re her launch is the biggest bunch of junk ever - do gleam really want us to believe Niomi wrote this?? Never read such PR bollocks.
Exactly. When has she ever ended her posts 'Love N x'?!

Reactions: 2
She’s asking for free models. She’ll pay the expenses of people with ‘inspiring stories’. She may as well have said ‘the exposure will be huge!’. Gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s advertising ( undisclosed, obv) alcohol again, she used. To claim she didn’t really drink. Not very on brand 🙄

Reactions: 2
go for it! 🙂
It’s usually #1000 posts,

I assume the new thread title will be more exciting than any of her content to date 🙂🙂🙂

even if it’s just Niomi Smart #2 😂
There were some good new title suggestions a while back

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.