Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I obviously don't condone the way she handles/controls food around Joe, but I couldn't help feeling a bit sympathetic and thinking that perhaps she is struggling so much with her food right now that she finds it very hard/impossible to watch other people eat 'normally' in fear that she might 'cave in' and 'over-eat'? Especially during lockdown, I imagine it's much harder to ignore your body's natural hunger cues.
Perhaps. I've definitely eaten far too much in lockdown because you have more time to listen to the hunger when before at work, I would regularly skip lunch at work due to being busy.

Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion: Niomi Smart - exercise and smoothie bowls, let Joey have some goddamn toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re: smoothie bowls, I would make them thicker than a smoothie that I'd drink with a straw, and you can also add dry ingredients on top for different texture/taste, but I get that they might not appeal to everyone!

Reactions: 1
Perhaps. I've definitely eaten far too much in lockdown because you have more time to listen to the hunger when before at work, I would regularly skip lunch at work due to being busy.
The difference is Niomi has NEVER been busy. Lockdown is hardly different to her normal life.

Reactions: 4
Niomi smart #2 Joe is at the end of his tether but she doesn’t notice cause it’s smoothie bowl weather!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Niomi Smart #2 "Smoothie bowl, smoothie bowl!!!", just shove a cake in your hole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be honest, that stupid smoothie bowl weather song with a dance, and all that happened beforehand ... Since that I look at Niomi differently. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
To be honest, that stupid smoothie bowl weather song with a dance, and all that happened beforehand ... Since that I look at Niomi differently. 😂😂😂
Me too. I see her as a little more unhinged than I thought...

Reactions: 4
wow look at me i'm so trendy cutting my boyf's hair!!!! i think it went over her head that joe was criticising the way she was over explaining to the camera what she was doing instead of just having a normal conversation like most people would.

does anybody else get the vibe that she's on the spectrum? i've thought this for so long, which is a reason that makes me not dislike her. like her 'fakeness' and 'acting' is actually her lack of social skills. but it has gone undetected cause she's posh and she's a woman. please tell me i'm not alone in thinking this haha

I highly doubt it. She's put on an online persona of this unproblematic, prim and proper posh girl for a very long time and I think it affects how she interacts with non-internet people too. I just think she's fake as they come.

Reactions: 8
does anybody else get the vibe that she's on the spectrum? i've thought this for so long, which is a reason that makes me not dislike her. like her 'fakeness' and 'acting' is actually her lack of social skills. but it has gone undetected cause she's posh and she's a woman. please tell me i'm not alone in thinking this haha
No, I've never thought this. I'm on the spectrum myself and am quite good at picking up on other women who do, though we tend to conceal it well. To me, she actually seems to have very smooth social skills and show no traits of ASD, but the excessive sweetness and image of a perfect happy life she wants to portray make her seem quite very fake.

Reactions: 7
I like Niomi overall, she's boring but she seems nice enough. I just wonder if she ever eats ANYTHING that isn't insanely healthy? I admire how healthy she is, but even the most health conscious people I know eat crappy food sometimes. Even for her birthday she made some healthy ass cake. I get she's vegan but there's lots of vegan junk food options... I know her eating is definitely disordered but it's just so insane to me how she never ever consumes anything without worrying about the nutrition facts.

I like Niomi overall, she's boring but she seems nice enough. I just wonder if she ever eats ANYTHING that isn't insanely healthy? I admire how healthy she is, but even the most health conscious people I know eat crappy food sometimes. Even for her birthday she made some healthy ass cake. I get she's vegan but there's lots of vegan junk food options... I know her eating is definitely disordered but it's just so insane to me how she never ever consumes anything without worrying about the nutrition facts.
I don’t think she eats healthily at all. She evidently restricts her diet and the fact that she eats vegetables and fruit does not detract from this. I’m not criticising her, I actually feel really sorry for her that she has disordered eating.

Reactions: 6
She's never shown herself slipping up and eating anything she perceives unhealthy. When she pops to the pub for dinner she orders salad with a side of broccoli. She ran a marathon and wouldn't even consider energy gels, she had to make her own.

I say perceive as being healthy because I think it's debatable. She still loves chocolate, cookies, cakes etc, she just buys vegan versions with fancier packaging and fatter price tags. I don't see coconut sugar as being any healthier than cane sugar. She always seems to go for a pre-packaged snack (usually gifted) rather than a piece of fruit or nuts or something. And in her Vlogmas I was actually suprised at how many of her meals she ate out considering she preaches the opposite. She acts uncomfortable about something prepackaged like a vegan cheese sauce then tries to sell us sachets of protein powder, plant-based ready meals or supplemented teas like they aren't processed.

I also don't think she's looking as healthy as she used to when she was running the marathon. Her skin looks duller, and her body looks weak to me.

No, I've never thought this. I'm on the spectrum myself and am quite good at picking up on other women who do, though we tend to conceal it well. To me, she actually seems to have very smooth social skills and show no traits of ASD, but the excessive sweetness and image of a perfect happy life she wants to portray make her seem quite very fake.
I agree. She’s the archetypal phoney posh ‘lovely’ girl. I’ve met many like her. Anything you say they’ll act like it’s the most interesting brilliant thing they ever heard, but that’s the thing, they didn’t hear , not really because they aren’t listening. She’s the person who will always respond with what she thinks the other person wants to hear, rather than what she really feels, quite the opposite of someone on the spectrum. As a result she will never disagree, call something out (for instance if someone makes a bigoted joke I just bet she’s one to giggle politely rather than say ‘that’s not funny.’) She’ll never ask an ‘out of the box’ follow up question to a story because she isn’t particularly invested in what you’re saying, instead you’ll get ‘oh my god that’s amazing’ ‘wow how brilliant’ ‘oh no what a disaster’ etc.
I cant stand this type of person.

Reactions: 13
She's never shown herself slipping up and eating anything she perceives unhealthy. When she pops to the pub for dinner she orders salad with a side of broccoli. She ran a marathon and wouldn't even consider energy gels, she had to make her own.

I say perceive as being healthy because I think it's debatable. She still loves chocolate, cookies, cakes etc, she just buys vegan versions with fancier packaging and fatter price tags. I don't see coconut sugar as being any healthier than cane sugar. She always seems to go for a pre-packaged snack (usually gifted) rather than a piece of fruit or nuts or something. And in her Vlogmas I was actually suprised at how many of her meals she ate out considering she preaches the opposite. She acts uncomfortable about something prepackaged like a vegan cheese sauce then tries to sell us sachets of protein powder, plant-based ready meals or supplemented teas like they aren't processed.

I also don't think she's looking as healthy as she used to when she was running the marathon. Her skin looks duller, and her body looks weak to me.
This thing with sugar supplements drives me mad, coconut sugar, maple syrup etc are all as bad as “normal” sugar in terms of how sugar is damaging, as any qualified dietician will tell you... I think the thing about her skin is true, which implies she probably was getting lots of facials etc before to make her skin better imo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.