Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic Niomi in her latest video:

"4 scoops? That seems like a lot for 1 person... I'll put 4 scoops for Joe and myself"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She's such a control freak, always needing to appear perfect. There's no need to explain why her very fast run is two minutes slower than last time, or that getting up at 8.30am is crazy for her, or her bad skin is "completely hormonal". Joe seemed distant in that vlog, always running away from her (or maybe just the camera).

Reactions: 6
Classic Niomi in her latest video:

"4 scoops? That seems like a lot for 1 person... I'll put 4 scoops for Joe and myself"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Her competitive under-eating gets on my tits. Might even have to stop hate-watching.

Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned her receding hairline a few posts back, and now I can't unsee it. It's super obvious in her latest video.

When I went to get my facial hair lasered (thanks Mediterranean genes!), I wanted to get my very slight widow's peak lasered and the technician said I shouldn't because receding hairlines make you look older. I rolled my eyes but complied. Now that I see Niomi, I 100% agree. She doesn't look 28. She looks 35. Nothing wrong with being 35, of course, but looking older when you spend all that time and energy (I'd say money but she gets so much for free it's probably not that much money) slathering yourself in anti ageing creams, eating well, and working out like a mad bunny...

Reactions: 3
She's such a control freak, always needing to appear perfect. There's no need to explain why her very fast run is two minutes slower than last time, or that getting up at 8.30am is crazy for her, or her bad skin is "completely hormonal". Joe seemed distant in that vlog, always running away from her (or maybe just the camera).
Completely agreed with this!

Her implying aprx. 50 minutes for a 10K is "slow" is just ridiculous.

Also, there's nothing wrong with waking up at 8:30AM, especially when she does nothing for the world. She could sleep 24 hours a day and the universe WOULD NOT NOTICE. She adds zero value, zero.

And yet, in the exact same vlog where she says her "skin was bad" and was"completely hormonal", it's also a skincare ad :rolleyes:

Someone mentioned her receding hairline a few posts back, and now I can't unsee it. It's super obvious in her latest video.

When I went to get my facial hair lasered (thanks Mediterranean genes!), I wanted to get my very slight widow's peak lasered and the technician said I shouldn't because receding hairlines make you look older. I rolled my eyes but complied. Now that I see Niomi, I 100% agree. She doesn't look 28. She looks 35. Nothing wrong with being 35, of course, but looking older when you spend all that time and energy (I'd say money but she gets so much for free it's probably not that much money) slathering yourself in anti ageing creams, eating well, and working out like a mad bunny...
Indeed, she's mentally 20ish but physically 30ish.

I don’t get her complaining about the sleep thing, so... she went to bed at midnight or poss later and woke up at 8.30.. so 8 hours sleep, ie the recommended amount? God I’m only 3minnin and already dying of boredom. And when does she ever catch buses?z!

Reactions: 4
Oh god, her latest video. When she talks about how they went berry picking she says 'It's so cool, like, being able to pick your own fruit...it's so fun but also just super rewarding when you cook with it or you eat it at home and you know that you've literally picked this from the ground! I love it! I love stuff like that! I'm such a nerd!' Erm, while you may covet the image of an intellectual, that does not make you a nerd, Niomi.

And then at 08:48 when she pours out the smoothie, fake laughs and goes 'Lumpy banana again!' Honestly, since that 'glitch in the gleambot' moment, I've realised just how fake everything is with her, this perfect act she puts on for the camera. She's so disconnected from normal people's life though, she probably doesn't even realise how ridiculous she seems.

And yet, in the exact same vlog where she says her "skin was bad" and was"completely hormonal", it's also a skincare ad :rolleyes:
Worst skincare ad - it would literally dissuade me from buying those products!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh god, her latest video. When she talks about how they went berry picking she says 'It's so cool, like, being able to pick your own fruit...it's so fun but also just super rewarding when you cook with it or you eat it at home and you know that you've literally picked this from the ground! I love it! I love stuff like that! I'm such a nerd!' Erm, while you may covet the image of an intellectual, that does not make you a nerd, Niomi.

And then at 08:48 when she pours out the smoothie, fake laughs and goes 'Lumpy banana again!' Honestly, since that 'glitch in the gleambot' moment, I've realised just how fake everything is with her, this perfect act she puts on for the camera. She's so disconnected from normal people's life though, she probably doesn't even realise how ridiculous she seems.

Yep all I think about when I see her now is Gleambot! 😁

In that interview Form Nutrition did with her (why?), she says: "I'm not one to force a workout for the sake of it!" Who does she think she's kidding? Anyone who follows her even casually can tell she's obsessed with working out, to an unhealthy point. She 100% forces workouts.

And another mind blowing bit: when asked for her most treasured possession during lockdown she says... her L'Occitane shea butter hand cream. Imagine being so shallow that a hand cream is your most prized possession during a global pandemic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

HOW does she keep managing to make lumpy smoothies when smoothies seem to be about 80% of her diet ffs!Put it back in the blender if its lumpy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was registered on the other forum but really had to join here to continue following the thread!

I just. don't. get. it.

Why was she showing off a bag made of animals - have I missed something? Kelly (I think?) was also commenting on the post and going on about how they should both meet up with the bags. Did I miss that she wasn't cruelty free?

The post on Form nutrition. I always thought she was sponsored by them as she always promoted the use of it in her recipes. I never noticed her mentioning this though, does it not need to state it? The same with the yeast powder, the Pukka teas, body shop, etc, etc, etc... Boring.

Oh and her skin is definitely rubbish - not.

I'm halfway through her latest video and had to stop watching. Did she think that starting work previously at 8.30/9am was early? That sounds completely normal to me.

Edit: I watched until the end, not forgetting Booja Booja Truffles she is 'eating' ($$$) and having had a quick Google it looks like they've been sending them to her for years.

Last edited:
can someone explain this ‘gleambot’ moment for a new thread reader please?!
It's this pretty hilarious and revealing moment when you see she's fluffed up her 'perfect' gleambot script but accidentally not edited it out. Starting discussing it here from page 29:

This video though...

14:30 - It's HILARIOUS that she definitely accidentally left that bit in. I've seen her do this once before in another video (cannot for the life of me remember which one) but it wasn't as cringe-y as this. It's funny seeing her true self show in that moment as I think we're yet to see it. Dull, bland, and not genuine -- just as we suspected!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's this pretty hilarious and revealing moment when you see she's fluffed up her 'perfect' gleambot script but accidentally not edited it out. Starting discussing it here from page 29:
I'm honestly surprised she didn't go back and edit this out.

Niomi always claims to be plant based as shes not vegan to protect the animals she's "plant based" for her own health reasons so I think thats why shes not all the bothered about cruelty free items but she would never come out and say that

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Niomi always claims to be plant based as shes not vegan to protect the animals she's "plant based" for her own health reasons so I think thats why shes not all the bothered about cruelty free items but she would never come out and say that
I think if they paid her enough she’d advertise a butchers. You cannot be concerned about the environment like she claims and advertise Land Rover. That comment about hand cream being her essential in a pandemic 🙄🙄🙄 100 gifted and not mentioned too

In this article she says "I’ve been vegan for three and a half years now". She is NOT a vegan! Never has been.
Yes, she doesn't care about the ethical side of it, it's purely for her own health benefits. She's said she found it gave her more energy and made her feel better. She did call herself vegan in early days of switching to a plant-based diet though - probably before she properly researched what being vegan actually meant and realised it would also mean giving up her beloved leather products etc.

Here's the FormNutrition article: https://formnutrition.com/us/inform...omi-smart-on-how-shes-been-spending-lockdown/

"I’ve been reading Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. It’s only since returning to the UK just before the lockdown that I have become hooked on it (but still only half way through). It’s a hefty book, but well worth a read."

How the heck can you say you're hooked on a book and take the entirety of lockdown to read it? Maybe she can't read guys. Maybe she simply cannot read.

"Once we’re out of lockdown, I won’t be going back to my manic non-stop days, and I will try to slow everything down a bit."

YouTubers are freaking delusional. I'm sorry, but people who don't constantly get free facials/massages and have to care for someone/actually work for 40+ hours per week with real supervision and aren't extremely well-paid while still managing being active, etc. -- it's just incomparable.

"I actually never used to drink much OJ but I’ve been having a small glass every morning with brekkie to provide a boost of Vitamin C."

A small glass. A small glass. It must be mentally exhausting being her.

I'm not even going to discuss the vegan points in any detail. It's just a trendy way for her to restrict her diet, it's as simple as that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Here's the FormNutrition article: https://formnutrition.com/us/inform...omi-smart-on-how-shes-been-spending-lockdown/

"I’ve been reading Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. It’s only since returning to the UK just before the lockdown that I have become hooked on it (but still only half way through). It’s a hefty book, but well worth a read."

How the heck can you say you're hooked on a book and take the entirety of lockdown to read it? Maybe she can't read guys. Maybe she simply cannot read.

"Once we’re out of lockdown, I won’t be going back to my manic non-stop days, and I will try to slow everything down a bit."

YouTubers are freaking delusional. I'm sorry, but people who don't constantly get free facials/massages and have to care for someone/actually work for 40+ hours per week with real supervision and aren't extremely well-paid while still managing being active, etc. -- it's just incomparable.

"I actually never used to drink much OJ but I’ve been having a small glass every morning with brekkie to provide a boost of Vitamin C."

A small glass. A small glass. It must be mentally exhausting being her.

I'm not even going to discuss the vegan points in any detail. It's just a trendy way for her to restrict her diet, it's as simple as that.
yeh i think that about a lot of the vegan and fitness infleuncers, a lot of them have had problems with food in the pastand this is just another form of control

I'm sick of hearing about her "reading" Shantaram! I'd put money on her never finishing it. Which is fine, I'm all for people ditching books they don't like so they can move onto another, but she's saying it's brilliant and she's hooked when she clearly isn't enjoying it and just like the way it looks in her hand while she poses in a bikini.

The amount of posing she does with this book and how often she mentions it makes me think she hasn't read anything in a long time... because we would have heard ALL about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.