Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of hearing about her "reading" Shantaram! I'd put money on her never finishing it. Which is fine, I'm all for people ditching books they don't like so they can move onto another, but she's saying it's brilliant and she's hooked when she clearly isn't enjoying it and just like the way it looks in her hand while she poses in a bikini.

The amount of posing she does with this book and how often she mentions it makes me think she hasn't read anything in a long time... because we would have heard ALL about it.
idont know whatshe does all day, clearly not eating like me kn lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No wonder she's hit a wall with running if she does her fast 10k 3 times a week, it's beneficial to mix it up with short runs, sprint workouts, easy runs, etc, according to every running article ever. This sounds harsh but how can she know so little about everything she claims to be interested in.

Reactions: 8
No wonder she's hit a wall with running if she does her fast 10k 3 times a week, it's beneficial to mix it up with short runs, sprint workouts, easy runs, etc, according to every running article ever. This sounds harsh but how can she know so little about everything she claims to be interested in.
and how can she then make a video about running tips.
Mixing up your runs is probably the first thing you find when you google “running tips”

Reactions: 2
Is she also sponsored by Oatly (although not declaring it) as its almost a daily update on her dairy free milk intake?

Video from 2018, nothing has changed. Smoothie bowl!

Oatly milk, Form nutrition, and lots of Waitrose food.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she also sponsored by Oatly (although not declaring it) as its almost a daily update on her dairy free milk intake?

Smoothie bowls indeed... girl just drink it from the processor cup like the rest of us. 😂 Pour it in a glass if ya feeling fancy!

EDIT: "8:52 four burgers for two people!!" RELAX NIOMI.... Joe's a grown man!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only person who has never had a smoothie bowl? What’s the appeal? Does one eat it with a spoon or straw? 😂 Can’t be anymore exciting than having a yogurt surely?

Reactions: 19
I also don't get the appeal of overnight oats... I tried Niomi's apple recipe once and it was just lumpy cold porridge? 😅

Reactions: 5
Smoothie bowls indeed... girl just drink it from the processor cup like the rest of us. 😂 Pour it in a glass if ya feeling fancy!

EDIT: "8:52 four burgers for two people!!" RELAX NIOMI.... Joe's a grown man!
She probably puts in the bowl so she can slowly eat it. Besides the whole curated bowl for Insta post, it's perhaps another control thing for her. She doesn't want to chug it and get on with her day - because well, there's really not much she is doing plus she has issues with food. I've unsubbed from her and just come here to catch up but even then it's still so infuriating. I am living for the Joe posts as that guy has shockingly aged so much in a year with Niomi.

Reactions: 4
I'm sick of hearing about her "reading" Shantaram! I'd put money on her never finishing it. Which is fine, I'm all for people ditching books they don't like so they can move onto another, but she's saying it's brilliant and she's hooked when she clearly isn't enjoying it and just like the way it looks in her hand while she poses in a bikini.

The amount of posing she does with this book and how often she mentions it makes me think she hasn't read anything in a long time... because we would have heard ALL about it.
Completely agree! She's been reading it for nine weeks now :ROFLMAO: Plus we've been in lockdown. Still found time for all her long runs though!

Yoga tends to use a lot of muscle and you can usually see it on the shoulders/traps/biceps. The amount of workouts/yoga she does she should definitely have a lot more muscle, which tells me she restricts calories. I’d love to be a fly on the wall and see what she’s like off camera.

Reactions: 6
What a life, tasting a tiny bit of Joe's smoothie bowl as he's fallen asleep mid morning. Probably lacking the calories!

Also showing off her Calvin Klein sports top - about as unethical as it gets?

• Haha
What a life, tasting a tiny bit of Joe's smoothie bowl as he's fallen asleep mid morning. Probably lacking the calories!

The smoothie bowl - jeez. She takes a teeny tiny bit of it on a spoon and really hesitantly eats it, finishing with a fake smile, like a child being forced to eat some cold spinach at Grannies and being told to suck it up and be polite. Nothing screams food issues more than that pathetic mouthful!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yoga tends to use a lot of muscle and you can usually see it on the shoulders/traps/biceps. The amount of workouts/yoga she does she should definitely have a lot more muscle, which tells me she restricts calories. I’d love to be a fly on the wall and see what she’s like off camera.
It seems all she does is HIIT and yoga. No weights. I have always been skinny, but at a point got "skinny fat." I incorporated weights into exercise and now I look the best I ever have.

Also, have tried a smoothie bowl and do not see the appeal. I like smoothies...but not eating it with a spoon.

Reactions: 4
It seems all she does is HIIT and yoga. No weights. I have always been skinny, but at a point got "skinny fat." I incorporated weights into exercise and now I look the best I ever have.

Also, have tried a smoothie bowl and do not see the appeal. I like smoothies...but not eating it with a spoon.
And when Joe was planning them a workout to do in the garden, she said she would skip the arm exercises and replace them with abs because she's "not good at them". 🙄 Maybe she's one of those people who thinks weights will make them "bulky".

Exactly. And it's particularly hypocritical as Niomi brands herself as this ethical, eco-friendly-living guru. She even has 'A conscious living journey' and 'eco fashion' in her insta bio. Some people can't afford to shop as ethically as they might like to but Niomi doesn't have this excuse.

Last edited:
Haha I went to uni there too - I know what you mean but there were definitely posh ‘Rah’ type kids at UWE. The ones who would go to Dojo’s and Joe Publics every weekend
She went UWE?? Went to see mates there a couple times. Was asked if I "realllllllly went to a RG" on separate occasions and was told about someone's amazing life changing experience of working in Rwanda for 1 month. I was like "okkkk but we were literally talking about something completely different"

That place was a bit as someone said posh Rah kid. 😂

• Haha
The smoothie bowl - jeez. She takes a teeny tiny bit of it on a spoon and really hesitantly eats it, finishing with a fake smile, like a child being forced to eat some cold spinach at Grannies and being told to suck it up and be polite. Nothing screams food issues more than that pathetic mouthful!
I think her relationship with food is getting worse, maybe it’s the stress of lockdown but that was painful to watch 😢

I hate all these Instagram food phases, it must be like eating baby food surely?

And when Joe was planning them a workout to do in the garden, she said she would skip the arm exercises and replace them with abs because she's "not good at them". 🙄 Maybe she's one of those people who thinks weights will make them "bulky".
I think she is like zorilla In the way she wants to be considered small and dainty

To be honest, I'm not vegan/vegetarian and I'm a big fan of drinking regular cow milk but I really do love Oatly -- given that she gets hyped up over a piece of raw vegetable, I'm not surprised she goes on and on about Oatly. However, I wouldn't put it past her to be secretive about a sponsorship.

I obviously don't condone the way she handles/controls food around Joe, but I couldn't help feeling a bit sympathetic and thinking that perhaps she is struggling so much with her food right now that she finds it very hard/impossible to watch other people eat 'normally' in fear that she might 'cave in' and 'over-eat'? Especially during lockdown, I imagine it's much harder to ignore your body's natural hunger cues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.