Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It disgusts me how her Instagram bio boasts a "conscious living journey" and YouTubers who are genuine and don't try to sell 38223490 things (ex. Jenna Marbles) are the ones to leave.

Time to watch another cringe episode of Gymbobs ft. Starving Joe in lockdown!

I've cut my boyfriend's hair 3 times in lockdown so far (it was also my first time) with a similar set so I am ready to critique! It's quite easy to do and I'm not creative at all.

This angle is brutal. I feel like I can't see what's going on. I can't believe "filming" is her day job.

Ok, why didn't she put a garbage bag with a hole for his head on him? What a mess this'll be.

Why is she cutting his hair whilst it's wet?

She's just so fake and giggly. It's not that funny Niomi.

I don't know why they're doing this when hairdressers are opening up in London. Joe seems stressed, I don't understand the point when he's gone since January.

Joe seems to have 0 hope for her, any bliss of a perfect Nimbobs must have drifted away in lockdown.

A semi-compliment for Nimbobs: She definitely has a receding hairline but she has a lot of thick hair, it looks nice from the back.

"This is so hard." Everything is hard for you Niomi.

How did I ever think Joe was fit! My goodness.

1593462534461.png

Not anymore Nim, you've starved the guy!

So0oo0o many adverts.

His hair doesn't look that great, I don't understand the rave.

Yet another boring vid as per usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree. She’s the archetypal phoney posh ‘lovely’ girl. I’ve met many like her. Anything you say they’ll act like it’s the most interesting brilliant thing they ever heard, but that’s the thing, they didn’t hear , not really because they aren’t listening. She’s the person who will always respond with what she thinks the other person wants to hear, rather than what she really feels, quite the opposite of someone on the spectrum. As a result she will never disagree, call something out (for instance if someone makes a bigoted joke I just bet she’s one to giggle politely rather than say ‘that’s not funny.’) She’ll never ask an ‘out of the box’ follow up question to a story because she isn’t particularly invested in what you’re saying, instead you’ll get ‘oh my god that’s amazing’ ‘wow how brilliant’ ‘oh no what a disaster’ etc.
I cant stand this type of person.
She’s the sort of person who will pretend to be interested in what you’re saying while scanning the room over your shoulder for someone “better” to talk to. So disingenuous

Reactions: 12
She’s the sort of person who will pretend to be interested in what you’re saying while scanning the room over your shoulder for someone “better” to talk to. So disingenuous
Exactly that. Can just hear her politely disinterested “mmm” ing can’t you?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she eats healthily at all. She evidently restricts her diet and the fact that she eats vegetables and fruit does not detract from this. I’m not criticising her, I actually feel really sorry for her that she has disordered eating.
I meant the actual food she eats. I know her eating is disordered and it's not healthy to restrict the way she does but the girl always eats veggies and fruits and low calorie stuff. I've just never met a person that never ever eats a burger or some chips or an oreo once in a blue moon.

Reactions: 5
I like Niomi overall, she's boring but she seems nice enough. I just wonder if she ever eats ANYTHING that isn't insanely healthy? I admire how healthy she is, but even the most health conscious people I know eat crappy food sometimes. Even for her birthday she made some healthy ass cake. I get she's vegan but there's lots of vegan junk food options... I know her eating is definitely disordered but it's just so insane to me how she never ever consumes anything without worrying about the nutrition facts.
I don't think she can, which screams orthorexia to me. She'll only eat 'healthy' versions of things. She can't even eat a normal cookie - you can still get vegan but pretty 'normal' cookies, and she doesn't have any intolerances (as far as I'm aware), yet the cookies she was recently raving about on instagram are 'Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free & Soya-Free'. It's all just so unnecessary and obsessive, not to mention ridiculously expensive and unrealistic for most people. The cookies for instance - £8.50 for that little pack of 6, plus £4.85 shipping!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe we’re ALMOST ready for a new thread. Niomi is so boring I thought we’d never get there!!

Anyone have thread name suggestions?

Fake Sustainable Yogi and her Malnourished Fiancé?

Two Peas in a Boring Pod?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It disgusts me how her Instagram bio boasts a "conscious living journey" and YouTubers who are genuine and don't try to sell 38223490 things (ex. Jenna Marbles) are the ones to leave.

Time to watch another cringe episode of Gymbobs ft. Starving Joe in lockdown!

I've cut my boyfriend's hair 3 times in lockdown so far (it was also my first time) with a similar set so I am ready to critique! It's quite easy to do and I'm not creative at all.

This angle is brutal. I feel like I can't see what's going on. I can't believe "filming" is her day job.

Ok, why didn't she put a garbage bag with a hole for his head on him? What a mess this'll be.

Why is she cutting his hair whilst it's wet?

She's just so fake and giggly. It's not that funny Niomi.

I don't know why they're doing this when hairdressers are opening up in London. Joe seems stressed, I don't understand the point when he's gone since January.

Joe seems to have 0 hope for her, any bliss of a perfect Nimbobs must have drifted away in lockdown.

A semi-compliment for Nimbobs: She definitely has a receding hairline but she has a lot of thick hair, it looks nice from the back.

"This is so hard." Everything is hard for you Niomi.

How did I ever think Joe was fit! My goodness.

View attachment 167269

Not anymore Nim, you've starved the guy!

So0oo0o many adverts.

His hair doesn't look that great, I don't understand the rave.

Yet another boring vid as per usual.
2 minutes in and I gave up, her referring to HIS hair as “ we” was enfuriating, it’s like she owns him!

Reactions: 4
and how can she then make a video about running tips.
Mixing up your runs is probably the first thing you find when you google “running tips”
This is so true, she is not in a position to give out running tips. She's managed to run those times as she is so fit cardiovascularly and overall, but doing the same distance run as hard as you can over and over again is not even close to the kind of training someone should do to get faster and avoid injury. I don't really blame her for making the video, as most of the tips were to help inspire people to get out the door and keep motivated, but she should remind people she has very little knowledge in running training and this is just stuff she likes to do.

Also, big faux pas from her labelling her running time as "not fast". It's an unspoken rule in amateur running to never label times as "good" or "fast" (or not good or not fast).
Running is a unique sport in that it is extremely measurable/ comparable (a time is a time) and has huge awareness/participation levels. Out of the people I know, virtually everyone has run a 5k or a 10k at some point, so everyone can compare themselves and take comments like Niomi's personally somehow. In order to be as inclusive and kind as possible, people should talk about running only in terms of their own personal history and goals and don't use labels to describe a time in general.

That comment came off as a bit of a humble brag to me. As if she thought she should compare herself to elite athletes only and not all of the hundreds of thousands of runners who would love to run a 46 minute 10k.

• Heart
Glitch in the Gleambot is definitely winning for me, the most interesting that’s happened for her this whole thread 😂
Couldn't agree more!

This is so true, she is not in a position to give out running tips. She's managed to run those times as she is so fit cardiovascularly and overall, but doing the same distance run as hard as you can over and over again is not even close to the kind of training someone should do to get faster and avoid injury. I don't really blame her for making the video, as most of the tips were to help inspire people to get out the door and keep motivated, but she should remind people she has very little knowledge in running training and this is just stuff she likes to do.

Also, big faux pas from her labelling her running time as "not fast". It's an unspoken rule in amateur running to never label times as "good" or "fast" (or not good or not fast).
Running is a unique sport in that it is extremely measurable/ comparable (a time is a time) and has huge awareness/participation levels. Out of the people I know, virtually everyone has run a 5k or a 10k at some point, so everyone can compare themselves and take comments like Niomi's personally somehow. In order to be as inclusive and kind as possible, people should talk about running only in terms of their own personal history and goals and don't use labels to describe a time in general.

That comment came off as a bit of a humble brag to me. As if she thought she should compare herself to elite athletes only and not all of the hundreds of thousands of runners who would love to run a 46 minute 10k.
THIS, yes! She's so toxic even though she talks in a sweet voice.

2 minutes in and I gave up, her referring to HIS hair as “ we” was enfuriating, it’s like she owns him!
Indeed, Marcus dodged an absolute bullet.

I'm all for confidence and telling your partner how attractive you think they are. But it is SO cringe to me to post things on social media about it regularly. I believe the term is "reflected glory brag" where in boasting about how great the people around you are, you are actually suggesting that you must also be great as they wish to share company with you. Name dropping being a prime example.

For me, whenever Niomi suggests how hot Joe is (which seems to happen a lot) she is also suggesting that she must also be really hot and desirable as he has chosen to marry her. How can she not see this? Or is she just being confident and owning it and I'm the insecure one? Haha I don't know any more...

Reactions: 11
I'm all for confidence and telling your partner how attractive you think they are. But it is SO cringe to me to post things on social media about it regularly. I believe the term is "reflected glory brag" where in boasting about how great the people around you are, you are actually suggesting that you must also be great as they wish to share company with you. Name dropping being a prime example.

For me, whenever Niomi suggests how hot Joe is (which seems to happen a lot) she is also suggesting that she must also be really hot and desirable as he has chosen to marry her. How can she not see this? Or is she just being confident and owning it and I'm the insecure one? Haha I don't know any more...
I would say, in Niomi's case, it's exactly what you describe. Girls can definitely boast about their partners but it's the way they do it which makes it clear whether or not they're bragging about themselves as well. With Niomi, I get that the vibe that she is.

Joe's not hot anymore and Niomi never was, I hope she knows that... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she still thinks we all fawn over Joe. Imo it was only like that at the beginning because he was hot and ~mysterious~ with his locked down insta haha. No one cares anymore Niomi, yawn

I think she still thinks we all fawn over Joe. Imo it was only like that at the beginning because he was hot and ~mysterious~ with his locked down insta haha. No one cares anymore Niomi, yawn
We didn't know his personality (or lack thereof). Like, objectively, he's still not bad looking even when Niomi seems to be preparing him to be an extra in an end of the world movie and doing her darndest best to starve him. But he's so BORING. I've never heard him say anything interesting, smart, funny.

They really do belong together because I doubt anyone with a few more working neurons would be able to stand them, regardless of looks.

• Haha
We didn't know his personality (or lack thereof). Like, objectively, he's still not bad looking even when Niomi seems to be preparing him to be an extra in an end of the world movie and doing her darndest best to starve him. But he's so BORING. I've never heard him say anything interesting, smart, funny.

They really do belong together because I doubt anyone with a few more working neurons would be able to stand them, regardless of looks.
I think Niomi and Joe are a good match too, similar in personality. That’s probably why she shows him off so much, she can’t believe she’s landed a bloke like him.

His brother appears to be more of a joker and a wild card. Joe seems to be the calmer of the two but then, as you say, we haven’t seen that much of Joe. He might be hiding a wicked sense of humour but I think he’s more reserved.

Yeh they are both so bland and boring, and even if conventionally good looking neither of them have any sex appeal or charisma imo

So from her latest Instagram post it appears she’s launching her own skin care line? (The email domain is mysmartskin)
Why do all these people insist on launching things during a pandemic? And what makes her an authority on skin care (if that is indeed what she’s launching)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Id noticed last year she'd registered a Smart Skincare Ltd company under her name, so assume this is it....

• Wow
Ffs. I know she gets a lot of flack on here but I'd rather buy something made by Caroline Hirons who at least has connections in the industry than some vapid influencer who has never worked a day of her life and has no experience in this area...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.