Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her “Gleambot does India” vlog...

there is something so saccharine and manufactured about her vlogs I feel like I might gag.
full on conversation about nut butter, bleeping nut butter and silly, silly little joey forgetting to pick a favourite and bring it with them 😒

how wonderful it is to find out India is so “vegan” because silly little niomi just didn’t realise they would be so with it? and the concerns for her safety just aren’t necessary 🤦‍♀️
she’s been taking ubers which just hurts her environmentalist heart when she’d been trying so hard to use them less in London.
I feel like we’re not far off seeing squirrels plaiting her hair and bluebirds singing her to sleep.

Reality is little miss gleam has been living it up in hotels, she’s been networking like a witch to get those freebies and “connections” and like a good little gleam bot the mid roll ads are rolling in and increasing!!
Imagine emailing a company. Hey want to give me free stuff & pay me to promote you even though you have no guarantee this will convert into sales. Cringe!

Reactions: 3
Imagine emailing a company. Hey want to give me free stuff & pay me to promote you even though you have no guarantee this will convert into sales. Cringe!
and that’s exactly what she’s doing. She’s a sales girl.

F64E63AC-D860-4DA1-9985-16A70CDF2784.jpeg

F7DBCE43-B742-4538-98B4-5FC61A64F78D.jpeg

hilarious she talks about nothing but yoga, nut butter and veganism,
but she was blown away when her followers pointed this out to her 🤦‍♀️

but shoreditch/soho house in EAST London right...?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
and that’s exactly what she’s doing. She’s a sales girl.

View attachment 79435
View attachment 79434

hilarious she talks about nothing but yoga, nut butter and veganism,
but she was blown away when her followers pointed this out to her 🤦‍♀️

but shoreditch/soho house in EAST London right...?
She was unusually opinionated in her latest video. I get the impression she normally tried to come across as neutral as possible.

A hotel in Dublin received an email a couple of years ago from an influencer saying let me stay for free in return for promotion. The manager was not impressed & shared it on social media, a little unkind but they must get so sick of stuff like that.

A hotel in Dublin received an email a couple of years ago from an influencer saying let me stay for free in return for promotion. The manager was not impressed & shared it on social media, a little unkind but they must get so sick of stuff like that.
Elle Darby and the white moose cafe.
On a separate note Paul Stenson from the white moose who released all this (because he knew it would be a great advertisement for his hotel) is worse than any influencer around, and very close to the SacconeJoly’s.

I don’t think she opinionated, she seemed like she had more fire in her than normal, probably pissed “joey” forgot her nut butter.

I zoned out when she was talking about yoga and some chicks period.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t bothered watching the India vlogs because it’s to the point where even thinking about listening to Niomi talk about veganism and yoga puts me to sleep. (And go figure, I follow a plant based diet and love yoga. She’s just that DULL)

But please do keep sharing recaps as your takes on the vlogs are far more interesting than anything our little Nimbobs could drum up.

Have they said anything about a timeline of when the wedding will be?

Reactions: 5
She is staying on India for 1 year?. 1 year of Instagram posts and videos on:

"Oh! I found a vegan cookie in Mumbai. I didn't know they do that here."
"Oh! I found a vegan bread in Mumbai. I didn't know they do that here."
"Oh! I found vegan muffins in Mumbai. I didn't know they had that here"
"Oh! I found vegan pasta in Mumbai. I didn't know they had that here"
"Oh! I found an acai bowl in Mumbai. I didn't know they do that here"
"Oh! I found oat milk in Mumbai. I didn't know they had that here"
"Oh! I found matcha tea with oat milk in Mumbai. I didn't know they had that here"
:sleep: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im just shocked that she didnt know that most of the things she loves veganism, yoga etc would be fairly common in places like India. Its like she seemed to think they were exclusive for rich white people.

Ive watched a few of her recent vlogs and shes just so boring. Even when telling what she believes to be something funny its always the dullest story.

Reactions: 11
She has always had about as much personality as the love child of a cardboard box and a self-service checkout. Just utterly bland and boring. Even interesting things she sucks the life out of and turns into the dullest of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has always had about as much personality as the love child of a cardboard box and a self-service checkout. Just utterly bland and boring. Even interesting things she sucks the life out of and turns into the dullest of things.
love child of a cardboard box and self service checkout should be the nee thread title ( if she ever gives us enough to talk about that wwe atch need a new thresd that is)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im just shocked that she didnt know that most of the things she loves veganism, yoga etc would be fairly common in places like India. Its like she seemed to think they were exclusive for rich white people.

Ive watched a few of her recent vlogs and shes just so boring. Even when telling what she believes to be something funny its always the dullest story.
lol its actually insulting that she thinks that

Reactions: 1

Nooooo was she actually surprised that yoga is popular in India!?!

Reactions: 1
No change...she’s still wafting around doing her slow blink and pout. Same tit different location that’s all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.