Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt when everyone said she was going to spend all her time in Soho House Mumbai but every insta story she posts she is there, such a waste 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm annoyed that she bought Augmentin over the counter. That's just going to contribute to antimicrobial resistance if she takes it for whatever reason without a prescription/good reason!

I'm annoyed that she bought Augmentin over the counter. That's just going to contribute to antimicrobial resistance if she takes it for whatever reason without a prescription/good reason!
Yes! Just because prescriptions are available over the counter doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to buy them. There’s a reason she can’t get it OTC in London...

Reactions: 3
I might be being super picky here. But I lived and worked in India for a year (as a white female) and was always advised to cover up - it was protocol at work but it was also advised when we were travelling around the country just to be respectful, as it’s generally seen indecent there to show your ankles and shoulders and cleavage. I know this doesn’t apply to the whole of India but this was my experience even while living in quite a popular built up city. I know Mumbai is extremely cosmopolitan, but niomi has posted a lot of shots with bare legs and shoulders - just wondering what others thought of this. Women should obviously be able to wear what they want, but shouldn’t some things be taken into consideration when in a conservative country?

I might be being super picky here. But I lived and worked in India for a year (as a white female) and was always advised to cover up - it was protocol at work but it was also advised when we were travelling around the country just to be respectful, as it’s generally seen indecent there to show your ankles and shoulders and cleavage. I know this doesn’t apply to the whole of India but this was my experience even while living in quite a popular built up city. I know Mumbai is extremely cosmopolitan, but niomi has posted a lot of shots with bare legs and shoulders - just wondering what others thought of this. Women should obviously be able to wear what they want, but shouldn’t some things be taken into consideration when in a conservative country?
Yeh I wonderered about this, I have never been to India but everyone I know (female) or has has told me the same

Reactions: 1
Twirling around her brand new apartment - nothing sustainable in there - having an interior designer for the yoga room, day beds everywhere, plants, blah blah, she's so smug and annoying!

Reactions: 9
Just watched the apt tour. She seems more insufferable than usual. I was hoping India would humble/ground her in some way but now I just find her even more privileged and head in the clouds.

She must have said cosy and super cosy about a hundred times. She's getting everything made. Wants plants and cushions everywhere. And must have twirled and squeaked just as much as a disney princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is being a bit extra with the interior designer and workman to make her furniture, isn't she?! :rolleyes:

I have moved to several countries as an expat and never needed either 🤷‍♀️ cannot relate

Just skimmed through, she's so basic. Makes Zoella and Alfie look like philosophers.

So she's just contacted a company who have sent Ms Niomi a lookbook and she'll pick what she likes. What a hard working gleamer - picking what new stuff to buy for a new build :rolleyes:

1584364546078.png

• Haha
Just watched the apt tour. She seems more insufferable than usual.
I literally came here to say the EXACT same thing. It’s almost like she has a high of superiority because she feels even more “WOKE” than before now that she’s in India. But she’s leading the most white washed life possible and not really melting into the culture at all.

It’s a tough call really, but she may be my least favorite gleamer. So incredibly naive but also so preachy at the same time. It’s actually embarrassing to watch her...

Reactions: 8
I am ethnically Indian and when I have been to Mumbai I have worn plenty of things with bare legs and shoulders and it wasn’t abnormal.

Reactions: 7
I literally came here to say the EXACT same thing. It’s almost like she has a high of superiority because she feels even more “WOKE” than before now that she’s in India. But she’s leading the most white washed life possible and not really melting into the culture at all.

It’s a tough call really, but she may be my least favorite gleamer. So incredibly naive but also so preachy at the same time. It’s actually embarrassing to watch her...
This! She now this superiority thing about her...it sucks.

Reactions: 4
I've been to Mumbai and worn dresses and shown my shoulders. Most Indian women wear sari's where the whole midriff is exposed, so nobody is going to faint at the sight of a shoulder. Obviously common sense dictates appropriateness of situation, but what Niomi is wearing is absolutely fine on the streets of Mumbai.

Reactions: 8
I was shocked at her recent make up video, she banged on about it being natural about 1000 times, but used more make up than I do for a night out!!

• Haha
I was shocked at her recent make up video, she banged on about it being natural about 1000 times, but used more make up than I do for a night out!!

'Very natural, very minimal'
*Proceeds to use 15 products totalling a small ÂŁ438*

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Only video I’ve watched of hers since she left 😂🤣
Can’t believe they were still living in a hotel while they were decking out their apartment, they’re there months now.

Reactions: 4
She's done a whole video explaining why she's come back to the UK 😆 Hun, we can probably guess why

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.