Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know how old hee mum is?! they could genuinely be sisters
A bit late sorry but I was curious, looks like she is June 1974, so about 45 and a half now: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09730777/officers

So in May 1992 when Niomi was born she was 17 years and 10 months :oops: so yeah they could easily be sisters, they're closer in age than Niomi and Daisy

I was also amazed at how young she looked that's why I googled but definitely didn't expect her to have been 17 when she had her, wow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long do you think she’s going to last there?
Ive got visions of her running back to Brighton, I just don’t think she will be able to cope.

She’s sooooo surprised by how much of an interest in veganism there is in India. Did she do ANY research before moving?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she keep calling it Bombay? How very annoying and I'm not even Indian.
I haven't even watched her in months but I'm annoyed by this!

She'll see none of the real India. The ignorance is off the scale. Always thought she's worse than zoella.

I was embarrassed when I called Chhatrapati Shivaji vicky train station after several failed attempts to say it, but it was just about the only way the taxi drivers would easily understand.

Reactions: 2
A bit late sorry but I was curious, looks like she is June 1974, so about 45 and a half now: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09730777/officers

So in May 1992 when Niomi was born she was 17 years and 10 months :oops: so yeah they could easily be sisters, they're closer in age than Niomi and Daisy

I was also amazed at how young she looked that's why I googled but definitely didn't expect her to have been 17 when she had her, wow
Similar to my mum. She was 18 when she had me and I was born in 92.

Ive got visions of her running back to Brighton, I just don’t think she will be able to cope.
Hmm a few months? It seems very ignorant of her to keep calling it Bombay.

Reactions: 1
As far I see, she can stay there for a long time. They are staying on a lux hotel? or at least (4 stars). Her days consists on going down to the hotel gym. And wait for Joe to 'explore' restaurants. And if she is alone she goes to 'explore' shops.
Shopping, vegan food cafes, vegan restaurants, gym... she is doing exactly the same as in London.

I think Joe must be earning quite good salary. So they don't have to worry about research for cheap places to visit or stay. Or even dont have to research on how transportation works. For her is like a long vacation. Her videos won't change 'vegan clothes haul', 'vegan skin care haul'...

As far I see, she can stay there for a long time. They are staying on a lux hotel? or at least (4 stars). Her days consists on going down to the hotel gym. And wait for Joe to 'explore' restaurants. And if she is alone she goes to 'explore' shops.
Shopping, vegan food cafes, vegan restaurants, gym... she is doing exactly the same as in London.

I think Joe must be earning quite good salary. So they don't have to worry about research for cheap places to visit or stay. Or even dont have to research on how transportation works. For her is like a long vacation. Her videos won't change 'vegan clothes haul', 'vegan skin care haul'...
He might be an expat there, therefore the company will pay for all accommodation, bills, etc. We have done expat and it was great. It is hard moving somewhere when you know nobody and your fiance is away for work. I think she will find it hard.

Reactions: 3
Being indian its very common to call mumbai bombay, no-one apart from foreigners call it mumbai

Reactions: 9
Being indian its very common to call mumbai bombay, no-one apart from foreigners call it mumbai
I did wonder about that because when I was in Vietnam everybody in Ho Chi Min still calls it Saigon.

I’m sorry but what Vegan parades around wearing a calf skin handbag, (old or not) that she got for free from Mulberry?. I guess she’s only a vegan when it doesn’t involve Designer items.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s sooooo surprised by how much of an interest in veganism there is in India. Did she do ANY research before moving?
I cringed so hard when I read that 🤦🏽‍♀️ she really knows nothing of the cultures, religions and history of her new home.
I hope she makes an effort to learn whilst she's out there.

She's so embarrassing! She needs to stop saying how surprised she is to see an interest in veganism in India! Does she think veganism only exists for wealthy white London influencers buying activated charcoal in Planet Organic?

Reactions: 17
watching her last vlog and when she goes oh i saw this brand i knew in london where based here so i contacted them and they offered to show me products ...??????????????????????? so still looking for feicin freebies instead of you know supporting a brand

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was just about to ask this!! Does Marcus not have anything to do with it anymore?
The guy who owned it with them is working in a digital marketing firm in Brighton, I think they said it wasn't really making a profit and the snacks they offered were becoming readily available in the U.K. anyway so they wrapped it up, I might be wrong but I think Marcus and that Max guy ran it for a while after niomi pulled out but it didn’t last for long.

She mentioned in a vlog that she was closing it... I can't rmemeber which one though.
she definitely did mention it in a Q&A! but she had left it long before it closed

Reactions: 2
I watched her “Gleambot does India” vlog...

there is something so saccharine and manufactured about her vlogs I feel like I might gag.
full on conversation about nut butter, bleeping nut butter and silly, silly little joey forgetting to pick a favourite and bring it with them 😒

how wonderful it is to find out India is so “vegan” because silly little niomi just didn’t realise they would be so with it? and the concerns for her safety just aren’t necessary 🤦‍♀️
she’s been taking ubers which just hurts her environmentalist heart when she’d been trying so hard to use them less in London.
I feel like we’re not far off seeing squirrels plaiting her hair and bluebirds singing her to sleep.

Reality is little miss gleam has been living it up in hotels, she’s been networking like a witch to get those freebies and “connections” and like a good little gleam bot the mid roll ads are rolling in and increasing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.