Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done a whole video explaining why she's come back to the UK 😆 Hun, we can probably guess why
the hotel wouldn’t upgrade her to the Corona penthouse 😐

EIGHT MID-ROLL ADS!!!!!!
Good little gleam bot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
EIGHT MID-ROLL ADS!!!!!!
Good little gleam bot!
She might be firing up her copy and paste fingers to steal a load of budget recipes for a new book. Hire the cook to make the food and a photographer to take the photos and she's written another book🙄

Reactions: 5
She might be firing up her copy and paste fingers to steal a load of budget recipes for a new book. Hire the cook to make the food and a photographer to take the photos and she's written another book🙄
yet she never got the negative attention Zoe Sugg did when she released her copy and paste Pinterest books 😐

Niomi seems to be exempt from criticism like that.

we’re gonna have
“natural cleaning products”
“Natural hand cream”
“How to eat well on a budget”
“Yoga for isolation”

I’d rather take advice from Alfie Deyes, and I’m not about to take advice or give a view to Alfie Deyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Niomi could have at least tried to look sad during the video, you could see she was trying her best not to smile. I bet she cant believe her luck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said they will return to India though... in some months. hmm. I wonder what Joe is up to now? Would he still have that cricket job?!

Reactions: 2
She said they will return to India though... in some months. hmm. I wonder what Joe is up to now? Would he still have that cricket job?!
She's going to stick to that line for the moment, good chance she'll never go back to India.

Once she's bought tit to fill the Mumbai new build she'll be drained herself of India content anyway.

At least she made the most of India and saw a lot of Mumbai Soho House 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
can't be bothered to click open her video, did she explain why they moved?
Because of the Corona virus lockdown everywhere. They left right before India stopped all flights, etc. and the hotel they were staying in was likely to close and they wouldn't have anywhere to stay.

Reactions: 1
The video was yet again the perfect example how privileged and out of touch with reality she is.
Can’t believe she said they couldn’t move into their
flat because they didn’t have a bed (that’s reasonable of course) and no CURTAINS 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The video was yet again the perfect example how privileged and out of touch with reality she is.
Can’t believe she said they couldn’t move into their
flat because they didn’t have a bed (that’s reasonable of course) and no CURTAINS 🤦🏼‍♀️
A bleeping MEN!!!!

they were STILL getting their apartment decked out, I thought Niomi would have been in there weaving her own coffee table and making cups from bamboo, but she’s been busy, in soho house 🤷‍♀️

they JUST managed to get the last two seats on the flight and the Tuesday before they left they were with friends wondering where to go to eat, but obviously everywhere was closed *giggle* silly niomi!!

They must have been well looked after over the last few months considering she wanted to stay there and not come home to her family.

he’s easy on the eye there’s no denying that but they’re both insufferable.

Reactions: 9
So they were originally going to come back to the UK for the summer once cricket season was done, but now they’re back in the UK until the pandemic winds down. Which will likely be around the same time they would have been heading back to the UK anyway, meaning they’re probably going to be back in the UK for 5 months?

If Niomi is unhappy with their life in Mumbai, I can only imagine 5 months at home, with family (especially after already having had a taste of what their life in India was like), I can only imagine it will be that much harder for her to leave. Spend long 5 months happy to be where you want to be, she may grow some resentment towards going back.

Reactions: 3
finally watching a vlog of hers, haven't in ages.. the way she refers to as "India was home" in the past tense does make it seem she won't go back imo

Reactions: 1
finally watching a vlog of hers, haven't in ages.. the way she refers to as "India was home" in the past tense does make it seem she won't go back imo
they’ll go back if his job is still on offer,
but his contract would nearly be up if he was only there for 12 months?
So I’d say they’re waiting to see what will happen.
I think they were in a very comfortable position over there and she would have stayed if the hotel had allowed them or their apartment was ready, I really do wonder if she understood how serious this all is, because if it was me I’d want to be back home with my little sister and family!
I’m pretty sure his contract will be extended if daddy can make it happen and they’ll go back towards the end of the year or in January.

Until then we’ll have Niomi virtue signalling Smart in London with “joey”trying to find a way to survive with Barry’s boot camp or whatever she did with her time in London 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I don't ever watch her, but her video was recommended but I had read a few posts here and knew she moved to India with her fiancĂŠ but OMG I can't believe she lived in a hotel for MONTHS because they are still decorating the apartment?
and it was for just a year's stay?

Stupid rich privileged second-generations (of rich parents)!

and I watched 15 mins of her rambling of how their families asked them to return but they were like, India's got no cases of Corona.... come on... anyone with a mind will know it's only because numbers are not released.

and she went on to say she still didn't know why they were leaving (on the day they left) as Mumbai still had less cases than UK.

dumb twats.

You won't want to be sick half-the-world across if you HAVE a choice, you might just die alone and be cremated!!

He needs to shave that off immediately. He just seems to get worse and worse with his tragic appearance.

He's not even good looking anymore, he used to be quite good looking, but he certainly isn't anymore, even more so with that tache.
his "look" ( can we call it that, is there a better word?) is more and more embarassing every time I see it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.