Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her latest vlog and I am just in constant disbelief at how handsome Joe is. I wouldn’t be able to look him in the eye. 😂
Funny, he is good looking but I don't find him that attractive? He reminds me of my first boyfriend when I was 16. He went to private school and had that kind of yuppy look, as did his friends.

Reactions: 8
Funny, he is good looking but I don't find him that attractive? He reminds me of my first boyfriend when I was 16. He went to private school and had that kind of yuppy look, as did his friends.
I find him very hot - but boring af. They’re perfect for each other! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"I just wish we'd had more time to get organised" says the one who spent all of December getting facials and barely mentioning the move.

Joe does a lot for her to keep her happy - surprising her with the hotel room, sending her gifts every day he's away for work. I wonder if she does similar things for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just watched her latest vlog and I am just in constant disbelief at how handsome Joe is. I wouldn’t be able to look him in the eye. 😂
I would, I think he’s pretty but too sweet or something to be charismatic.

It was an interesting vlog. I always assumed she was organised, even the visa was very last minute. It seems unlike her. Maybe she was procrastinating on all the stuff she had to do due to nerves about going.

Reactions: 1
This was madness, never mind not applying for a visa until a week before leaving - she hadn’t even thought about which type was appropriate! Smh. I got to the Wednesday vlog and all I could think was ‘what is all that tit on the shelves behind you? Pack woman!!’ Jeez, talk about self induced stress!

Reactions: 10
That was a weird vlog indeed. I can't beleive she left everything for last minute. Visa, moving... I really thought they were going to keep the flag cause during Vlogmas there was no sign of moving happening.

For one second I thought she had her doubts to move until the proposal and then she decided she would go. But I agree's with everyone's comments. That stressful week and she still managed to do yoga, go shopping, have a tea date with Joe, make her hair, going to a party...

Im suprised how spoiled she is. Her life consist about getting worry about Yoga classes, finding vegan restaurants, finding vegan coffee places, finding vegan beauty, finding vegan clothes... But this latest vlog showed me how inmature she is with real life situations. I can see her flighing to London once a month cause "work".

Reactions: 5
her ig stories make mumbai seem so boring ☹ Theres so so much to do there and she goes to the soho house? Might aswell of stayed in London

Reactions: 4
her ig stories make mumbai seem so boring ☹ Theres so so much to do there and she goes to the soho house? Might aswell of stayed in London
It actually makes me sad, I lived in India for a year as an expat and there’s SO much more to the country than bloody SoHo house 😑

Reactions: 3
It actually makes me sad, I lived in India for a year as an expat and there’s SO much more to the country than bloody SoHo house 😑
i know right, i go to mumbai each year because my family live there - it's a wonderful city so much to do, not just go to the soho house and designer clothing stores you can easily do that in london

Reactions: 1
So far her Indian content has been very patronising. It's got a constant tone of 'wow, can't believe they have XYZ in India' as if Mumbai isn't a major global city.

Reactions: 13
So far her Indian content has been very patronising. It's got a constant tone of 'wow, can't believe they have XYZ in India' as if Mumbai isn't a major global city.
Agree, on the latest vlog before leaving London I can't beleive she bought so many beauty products and backups, like she was going to stay on a desert island. Im sure she will find great natural and vegan beauty products in Mumbai. And making her hair in London also sounded to me like she was going to a place where there isn't any hair dressers. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
It’s obviously not intentional but it is condescending. The whole I can’t wait to find organizations that align with my ethos. Hmm like Oasis cough cough!

Her approach to sustainability is very consumerist. She said when they get their forever home they probably won’t use stuff she’s had forever, and then next clip starts showing the sustainable products she’s bought.

Reactions: 6
It’s obviously not intentional but it is condescending. The whole I can’t wait to find organizations that align with my ethos. Hmm like Oasis cough cough!

Her approach to sustainability is very consumerist. She said when they get their forever home they probably won’t use stuff she’s had forever, and then next clip starts showing the sustainable products she’s bought.
i think this is typical gleam, none of them seem to really have a consistent message or focus... i haven't watched any of the mumbai videos so far but i am not surprised at what people have said here... it really shocked me about the last minute visa thing.. for me this almost seems like she just didn't want to go there at all and was procrastinating the reality..

Called it 😆
Niomi will spend 95% of her time in Mumbai just swapping one Soho House for another.
It's so tone death. Starts of patronising, then finishes off with her real goal of finding brands to pay her and engagment baiting. What exactly is a basic gleambot going to do to help raise awareness. More ads for the Indian owned landrover and how the new model is more sustainable 🙄

Amazing, a shop tried to sell her a bag rather than give her a plastic bag 😆

InShot_20200121_102909579.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Called it 😆

It's so tone death. Starts of patronising, then finishes off with her real goal of finding brands to pay her and engagment baiting. What exactly is a basic gleambot going to do to help raise awareness. More ads for the Indian owned landrover and how the new model is more sustainable 🙄

View attachment 74310
She is very condensing. She doesn’t appear to understand sustainability which isn’t that surprising given she has no relevant qualifications. I also think there is plenty she dues understand but chooses to ignore as she’s not prepared to make the sacrifice.

It’s all so cynical, like they sat around a Gleam conference room & figures out a new angle for her.

I hope she gets on well in India and beaches out from Soho House but I’d rather she stayed in SoHo House than patronizing the locals.

Reactions: 7
She's idiotic. English girl goes to visit the Shoreditch type area of Mumbai and is shocked to find out it's like Shoreditch.

Also she's signed to bleeping gleam and is asking people to comment to boost her engagement and to get people to tag brands to prove how influential she is. She's not some nobody traveling, she's got the help of one of the biggest agencies in the world. So fake and deceitful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Called it 😆

View attachment 74310
oh lawd. She is so naive it hurts to watch.

Just had a chance to catch up on her moving vlog and wow, she was so unorganised. I would be having a panic attack too if I left my visa application until the week before. I don't know why she wasn't more prepared? I wonder if subconsciously she was putting it off due to nerves.

I know she probably got sent most/all of them for free, but that gigantic box of vitamins and supplements was insane!

I know she probably got sent most/all of them for free, but that gigantic box of vitamins and supplements was insane!
Edina Monsoon (Absolutely Fabulous): I'm just held together with gels, pills and suppositories.

First thing I thought of. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.