Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing but at least now her content might be interesting. While watching I did think her hair looked nice compared to Zoe and Tanya and I believe Sam does all of their hair

Reactions: 1

Yel

Let's hope she doesn't just spend 99% of her time in upmarket parts of Mumbai, Goa and 5* resorts that arent really any different from her current lifestyle and sees a bit of the real India.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing but at least now her content might be interesting. While watching I did think her hair looked nice compared to Zoe and Tanya and I believe Sam does all of their hair
I think even though it seems already like she kniws she won't love it this could not hVe come at a better time, she has nothing new in her channel and this js the ultimate way to add content... her comment in the video "i am really into sustainability atm.." was awful.. she makes it sound like a temporary trend

Reactions: 5
I wonder how this will affect her sponsorships and Youtube.. That's a massive change.

Can anyone do a TL/DR of the video? How long are they moving there for?

Reactions: 2
He seems absolutely thrilled while Niomi doesn't seem all that genuinely excited,
I think that’s Naomi excited 😂😂 she reminds me of a budget Kate Middleton,
just filling her time with her ethical influencer 🤷‍♀️ gig whilst waiting for joe to pop the question and wife her up.

she’s so painfully boring her India vlogs will be no different to her London vlogs, yoga, something bamboo 🤷‍♀️ some vegan food thrown into the mix.
visiting local spas and maybe a charity or two.....
but forgetting to mention all the PR products are being redirected to her new India pad 😎

I wonder how this will affect her sponsorships and Youtube.. That's a massive change.

Can anyone do a TL/DR of the video? How long are they moving there for?
in my rundown, the part of Naomi Smart is played by a field mouse.
Because I legitimately only hear squeaks from her.

squeak...squeak....this is your first time on a sit down video.. squeak
joe has a new job with the cricket folk...
squeak...squeak...he’s going over now and she’s following in January
squeak...squeak...she’s been looking up places she wants to visit and that includes a bakery, because joey like bread 🤨
squeak....squeak... we need your help, do I have followers in India that can help us out...
squeak...squeak
I’m excited for him/but you’re excited too/I’m excited too but it great for you...🙄

I tried to make that interesting but I haven’t got much to work with. 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
yeah she seems very insecure in this in my opinion
like she really wants to be excited but is actually afraid and puts a first-lady-like face on that she'll support this opportunity for her man and she will embrace all the new chances in this 🙈
I think I would also be nervous though... she's never even been to the country, has no friends or family there, won't have a proper day job there so will probably spend a lot of time at home on her own (possibly too afraid to get outside and see the real India) whilst Joey dog is at work all day. It's going to be a massive culture shock to what she's used to and I think it's fair for her to be nervous, but good on her for trying it anyway. (if she actually goes, who knows what "opportunities" might come up in the next few months that sadly stop her going).

Reactions: 8
Wonder how moving to India will affect her “work”. Should be interesting to see that!

Niomi already doesn’t seem to get as many work opportunities as other gleamers and now she’s moving away from all the “press” events. She can now be a full time yogi!

Of course she dropped in there that SoHo House Mumbai will probably be her new office *rolls eyes* and Rosanna Falconer has already said she’ll hook her up with her “crew” over there who are the rich socialites/Polo crew.

Lots of people saying Joe doesn’t really love her etc I don’t see that I just think he’s painfully dull. Posh, polite and dull.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s not going to cope at all... how long till she’s running back to her mum in Brighton. I’ve lived in another country with my ex husband and it’s hard, I had no friends, couldn’t speak the language when I first moved there etc
I feel sorry for her really, she was looking for reassurance from Joey that they would be back home in the summer but he wouldn’t commit to saying they would.
I hope she enjoys it but I can see this going horribly wrong once reality kicks in.

Reactions: 3
I know we’ve said this before but with all her new bikini pics it’s obvious once again...

HOW does someone workout as much as Niomi and have ZERO muscle?

Women, even short women of any build, can have a lot of muscle, large well-defined muscle but in order to do so you would have to lift heavy weights and eat at a surplus. She doesn't lift anything worth lifting nor does she ever eat at a surplus so there's no chance in hell she can build any muscle.
Yoga, pilates, etc. don't build muscle, they just improve your core strength, condition your joints, keep you flexible and boost your mood. Bodyweight exercises for skinny people like her are kind of useless since she's quite light to begin with. So bw set of lots of reps will just help her build stamina but that's it. So in general, whilst she looks healthy she won't have much strength (for this you need to be lifting heavy) but her cardiovascular health will be fairly good.

Re moving to India. She's gonna struggle. She also doesn't seem as thrilled as she wanted everyone to see. They'll live somewhere for rich people and she'll barely venture out. Any hols they go on will be to 5* resorts. They really are perfect for each other; they're both dull, boring, comfortable, privileged, etc. I moved from London with husband and 2 kids in tow to Australia with no family or friends and it has been difficult and I haven't had a cultural shock to deal with. Good luck to her.

I haven't had time to catch up yet, how long are they planning on being in India for?

I haven't had time to catch up yet, how long are they planning on being in India for?
They haven’t said. But there is a deliciously awkward part of the video where Niomi witters on about coming back to the U.K. for summer when “it gets too hot” and “cricket season is over” and Joe looks really awkward and won’t confirm that that is what they’ll do.

I think I would also be nervous though... she's never even been to the country, has no friends or family there, won't have a proper day job there so will probably spend a lot of time at home on her own (possibly too afraid to get outside and see the real India) whilst Joey dog is at work all day. It's going to be a massive culture shock to what she's used to and I think it's fair for her to be nervous, but good on her for trying it anyway. (if she actually goes, who knows what "opportunities" might come up in the next few months that sadly stop her going).
despite all that I still thinks she likes the idea as this is almost akin to them being married. I doubt the situation would happen in reverse (i.e. him moving for her job). I am also anticipating lots of cringe white saviour content

They haven’t said. But there is a deliciously awkward part of the video where Niomi witters on about coming back to the U.K. for summer when “it gets too hot” and “cricket season is over” and Joe looks really awkward and won’t confirm that that is what they’ll do.
I think this will cause a big strain on their rleationship tbh. I think she will just end up coming back to the uk often (her current interest in sustainability be damned lol ) how long do we think before she comes back to the uk for an urgent meeting of slme kind? i vote weeks

Last edited:
He hasn't proposed, is moving half way across the world, the sack of tit is basically doing an Alfie to Zoe on a bigger scale, how far can he push her, not giving her what she wants, before she dumps him, saving himself the hassle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He hasn't proposed, is moving half way across the world, the sack of tit is basically doing an Alfie to Zoe on a bigger scale, how far can he push her, not giving her what she wants, before she dumps him, saving himself the hassle.
hadn't thought of it like that, I bet people have said this to her though (in a less direct way lol)

I wouldn’t move my life to India for someone who wasn’t proposing LOL

Reactions: 7
Yeah and so he doesn’t look like the asshole doing the dumping.

Hi everyone (moving over here from GG) 🙋‍♀️
I was surprised at the announcement but I also think that nothing will change in her content, at least not for a while. My guess is that we're getting some boring pre-move vlogs and then nothing for a while, which will make sense while they're settling in. I can't imagine Niomi venturing out on her own over there; she will meet other posh Brits for lunch, go shopping with them in some malls and that's it. Those posh Brits will recommend her some westernized Yoga classes and she will be totally adventurous and try those out. Those will be her days. And after a few months there will suddenly be some milestone celebrations at home that she can't miss (anniversaries, birthdays etc.) and she will be in the UK for a month every three months over there. Which is fine, and she surely has the money to jet back and forth. Let's not fool ourselves into thinking that we'll suddenly see a new Niomi with exciting new content. Not going to happen...

Reactions: 8
Welcome! And a pretty spot on post. She isn’t kidding anyone with her “not just hipster places” line. Only a few moments later she’s admitted she’s intending on spending a large amount of her time in soho house. For gods sake.

All that said about her specifically I think the marriage thing is a total red herring. And pretty old fashioned. I wouldn’t find it strange if say one of my friends moved to another country with their boyfriend of 3 years. Marriage wouldn’t be the first thing on my mind. They’ve already lived together for a bunch of time, and fifty years ago they may have been doing that as newlyweds. Culture has changed and you don’t need a wedding to make a serious commitment. And she’s not even 30. I wish I was under 30 with the prospect of moving to a new exciting country with my handsome boyfriend for his job that he’s really excited about while I take mine with me, watching the money continue to roll in in a country where it will go four times as far,also being blessed with the gift of an excess of new content that could finally make Niomi stand out on YouTube. (Mouthful sorry) At least for one video ...Plus she can always return to a loving supportive and wealthy family in the UK. She’s all good.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have high hopes. she will still be bland. Joe will still be dull. We all agree she won’t be culturally adventurous. But the point is the potential of adventure, of a new life, of living abroad.
marriage is kind of irrelevant in the equation, they will continue to live together and have a whole other ‘task’ to focus on -that’s settling in. I don’t know but I really would hope Niomi isn't worrying about marriage when she has so much ahead of her. I’m jealous of the opportunity! (Just reiterating that this post is saying I wish I could go in her place, with a less bland, more intelligent man, rather than claiming she’s about to conquer YouTube and develop an interesting personality to boot)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.