Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vegan who quite likes exercising here, and I unsubbed a while back. It was just constant holidays and privilege and hypocrisy. I enjoy some of her recipes but I just have no interest in watching her videos anymore.
I feel y'all should do a "I'm a Vegan" version of "It's My Vagina" from Sex Education just for the lols

I had to laugh when she put the tomatoes at the bottom of the net. Of course the butternut squash is going to smash them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hands up who reckons Niomi would put money on Joe proposing in Bali?
I reckon she’s been waiting for him to propose on EVERY single trip they’ve taken for more than the last year.

And the fact that he hasn’t (yet) is the only entertaining thing left about this girl [emoji9]

Reactions: 5
Niomi Smart is the only one who can make a video about decluttering her wardrobe to the motto of 'you need less in life to be happy, lose all of your stuff' and then promotes a yoga mat with an affiliate link at the end of that same video. I commented what I noticed and Naomi or her team deleted my question. Fake fake fake.

Reactions: 7
On her Instagram I saw a comment saying that apparently Niomi said (in an Instagram reply to someone) that Joe and her aren't interested in marriage.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
On her Instagram I saw a comment saying that apparently Niomi said (in an Instagram reply to someone) that Joe and her aren't interested in marriage.
Yea...right. Sounds like a defense mechanism from her.

Niomi so obviously wants to get engaged! And that’s totally fine...but it is funny watching her post all these romantic “you’re the one” posts about Joe with no proposal in sight.

Reactions: 2
was anyone else surprised she was invited to venetia falconer's bday? I thought they had drifted apart.because.of Niomi's love of fast fashion which clashes with Venetia's zero waste life... still was unsurprising to me that Niomi.posted various pics of them together and Venetia not one..

was anyone else surprised she was invited to venetia falconer's bday? I thought they had drifted apart.because.of Niomi's love of fast fashion which clashes with Venetia's zero waste life... still was unsurprising to me that Niomi.posted various pics of them together and Venetia not one..
I noticed that. I was a bit surprised as I'd also thought that perhaps they weren't that good friends anymore. Zanna van Dijk, however, was noticeably absent, when she's prided herself on bringing Max and Venetia together and being friends with them. Perhaps Venetia is slowly eliminating people from her eco circle.

I really think Niomi does want a proposal. There's nothing wrong with that. I just think it fits her materialistic, perfect nuclear family lifestyle that she seems to be aiming for. I really couldn't imagine her not getting married and being okay with that. She wants the wedding sponsorships I'm sure!

I noticed that. I was a bit surprised as I'd also thought that perhaps they weren't that good friends anymore. Zanna van Dijk, however, was noticeably absent, when she's prided herself on bringing Max and Venetia together and being friends with them. Perhaps Venetia is slowly eliminating people from her eco circle.

I really think Niomi does want a proposal. There's nothing wrong with that. I just think it fits her materialistic, perfect nuclear family lifestyle that she seems to be aiming for. I really couldn't imagine her not getting married and being okay with that. She wants the wedding sponsorships I'm sure!
Interesting about woman who set them up, I had never heard of her so just looked at her insta.. weird to claim you are so eco conscious then be promoting long distance travel tbh... yeh definitely agree about the proposal, if nothing else she needs it to add.something to her channel!

I am surprpised they aren't engaged yet. I remember last Christmas he did the big countdown with gifts etc, and I was pretty sure he was going to propose. I remember thinking Niomi seemed like she thought the same too, then the day he came home, he had to work late and she seemed pissed off.

I am surprpised they aren't engaged yet. I remember last Christmas he did the big countdown with gifts etc, and I was pretty sure he was going to propose. I remember thinking Niomi seemed like she thought the same too, then the day he came home, he had to work late and she seemed pissed off.
Omg yes she was so annoyed. She was totally expecting him to come home with a ring. That vlogmas gift thing was so built up and she made such a huge deal of it that I really thought he was going to propose.

Has anyone clocked the photo she posted of her and Joe with a load of children? Quite a few people have called her out on it but she hasn't responded to any of them, or deleted the comments. Does she just not read comments at all?

Has anyone clocked the photo she posted of her and Joe with a load of children? Quite a few people have called her out on it but she hasn't responded to any of them, or deleted the comments. Does she just not read comments at all?
I just looked now. I will have to read the articles as admittedly I wouldn't have thought anything was wrong. Time to educate myself.

Her management probably are reading/monetizing her comments.
She or they hardly ever seems to respond to any - especially not if they’re criticizing her.

Her management probably are reading/monetizing her comments.
She or they hardly ever seems to respond to any - especially not if they’re criticizing her.
I just don't think she cares enough to respond tbh

Why has she been called out?

Why has she been called out?
unawareness of white saviourism - pictures and narratives like "we rich white privileged people are helping the poor black hungry children in the world - look at us!" are problematic

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.