Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Had a horrible day at work...I will set up a substack and you can pay me to read so I can drop it ? πŸ₯²
Seriously she spends years doing absolutely nothing, so privileged...no heavy burden being stuck at a job tha you hate with people that literally suck life out you because you need to keep the show running because bills and mortgage. Still can't believe this chick had a tantrum because she needed to do a PAID video for thermomix.
Tattlers please send me feathers and blue butterflies πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«
Sending hugs and positive vibes to you πŸ«‚ I hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend to recuperate after today’s work day! 🀍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope that everyone is having a good Friday, and if not so much then cheer up, at least you're not dating the Donkey! 😝

I realized that even his sister, Avocado Chef works more than him, even if most of it is IG stories of her waving her hands like a pelican about to land in water but still, at least she hustles her beige food and does something with it. Do you guys think she reads here? She stopped using avocados lol, lets see if she stops doing this -

putting in a spoiler in case you dont want to see her lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hope that everyone is having a good Friday, and if not so much then cheer up, at least you're not dating the Donkey! 😝

I realized that even his sister, Avocado Chef works more than him, even if most of it is IG stories of her waving her hands like a pelican about to land in water but still, at least she hustles her beige food and does something with it. Do you guys think she reads here? She stopped using avocados lol, lets see if she stops doing this -

putting in a spoiler in case you dont want to see her lol

Happy Friday @Callan ! For those not working the weekend, happy weekend !! You rock Dear tattlers πŸ₯°

yes thankful for not having a "butthole massage loving" creepy toothy freak in my life πŸ€—

How avocado chef makes her food looks so dry and unappetizing every damn time πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Friday @Callan ! For those not working the weekend, happy weekend !! You rock Dear tattlers πŸ₯°

yes thankful for not having a "butthole massage loving" creepy toothy freak in my life πŸ€—

How avocado chef makes her food looks so dry and unappetizing every damn time πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
A life coach once told her, consistency is key.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she abandons projects is fascinating, wish she talked about THAT.

Reactions: 17
I Had a horrible day at work...I will set up a substack and you can pay me to read so I can drop it ? πŸ₯²
Seriously she spends years doing absolutely nothing, so privileged...no heavy burden being stuck at a job tha you hate with people that literally suck life out you because you need to keep the show running because bills and mortgage. Still can't believe this chick had a tantrum because she needed to do a PAID video for thermomix.
Oh dear I'm so sorry to hear that, you're not alone. You know only real good people with a kind heart will feel bad right? And you should also know if you manifest hard, you'd receive something like a donkey and that would scare all those nasty people at work off from you! Grrrrr!

I'm sending you the dirtiest feather I could find, and a big crystal that block bad vibe, bad energy, pollen and air pollution from reaching you πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ (sorry they don't have blue πŸ¦‹ emoji)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry and hope you feel better soon!
Next time you have your bleed make sure to use it to destroy all the negativity and manifest a " paaaarfect life ' πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Genuinely what is happening with these two? They're being so bloody boring.
Jamie has gone all coy again after the footage of his anal probing.
I suppose it was like the cock worship retreat - he didn't publish the photos - they were on someone else's feed. Naughty 🦈 🦈 🦈 found them and released them into the wild. He tries to present these grim things as one thing when they are clearly something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I suppose it was like the cock worship retreat - he didn't publish the photos - they were on someone else's feed. Naughty 🦈 🦈 🦈 found them and released them into the wild. He tries to present these grim things as one thing when they are clearly something else.
Makes you think that they never share real life, just glory posts when convenient. Then it's radio silence when reality hits the fan. People who over share yet at the same time share nothing in the end.

He's probably just busy, trying to find a venue for the butt probers in Dublin next weekend. I don't understand how they can not have secured a location yet. Surely Lordon must have contacted every suitable venue in the last month? At this point, there should just be confirmation or cancellation, right? How would people renting out property not know whether they are free in one or two weeks? Everything is so dodgy with Lordon. Maybe he is offering up his basement flat for the event.

He's probably just busy, trying to find a venue for the butt probers in Dublin next weekend. I don't understand how they can not have secured a location yet. Surely Lordon must have contacted every suitable venue in the last month? At this point, there should just be confirmation or cancellation, right? How would people renting out property not know whether they are free in one or two weeks? Everything is so dodgy with Lordon. Maybe he is offering up his basement flat for the event.
Their Prague event is currently live on Instagram and seems to be taking place in a public park (Ladronka Park) It looks to me like anyone could come along and join in the event - so why are people even paying for tickets? I guess maybe the butt probing takes place in private later and that's what the ticket is for?

Announcing venues last minute seems to be their thing: probably so the authorities can't step in and stop them. I wonder if they even have permission to host these outdoor events or if they just set up on the morning of and hope for the best? If they try this in Dublin it'll probably rain and they'll all have to squeeze into the basement flat for some butt probing.

It also looks to me like they don't want to pay for actual indoor venues.

--

Niomi has completely disappeared from all platforms, huh? She still follows Human Garbage on IG.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry and hope you feel better soon!
Next time you have your bleed make sure to use it to destroy all the negativity and manifest a " paaaarfect life ' πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
Oh dear I'm so sorry to hear that, you're not alone. You know only real good people with a kind heart will feel bad right? And you should also know if you manifest hard, you'd receive something like a donkey and that would scare all those nasty people at work off from you! Grrrrr!

I'm sending you the dirtiest feather I could find, and a big crystal that block bad vibe, bad energy, pollen and air pollution from reaching you πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ (sorry they don't have blue πŸ¦‹ emoji)
Thank you for your beautiful message πŸ¦‹ so grateful i might record myself crying ....but seriously thank you all ! Feeling better, got some good sleep, walked in nature, went to french bakery, made plans with friends . Life is good πŸ₯Ή like no need to drop everything and go to Bali kind of desperate πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine receiving an email from him. πŸ’€

Hi, I'm Jamie White, you probably know me as the organizer of knickers for liquor parties, where a woman got raped and I refused to take responsibility. I'm looking for a venue for my new event, we're healing people dealing with trauma by putting our fingers up their bum. Unfortunately, we cannot pay, but we're going to tag your venue in our anal probing Instagram posts. Thank you in advance for your reply. Jamie xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nitfey, I hope you are feeling a little better now it's finally the weekend? I hope you have a few days off to relax? πŸ’œ
Just want to send you the biggest hug, you are such a sweetheart and really a blessing to have around here! ✨ Thank you for your beautiful presence ✨
Anyway, I am not kidding, I wanted to write you yesterday but migraine got in the way. I have a big wood pigeon in my neighborhood that loves to come around and sit in my garden, the cutie! Yesterday morning it came back to my garden and started pecking it's feathers. It shedded loads and loads in my grass and I thought to myself omg the wood pigeon is here for bring the feathers Nitfey needs πŸ˜©πŸ’œπŸ₯° it's a ✨ sign ✨ since pigeons are symbolic of fertility and prosperity, fortune, luck, transformation, harmony and well-being, mercy and forgiveness, and freedom (apparently very versatile birds?! does that mean you have to quit your job when you are having the bleed?! i am no Niomi with crystals so you tell me what this sign means to you!).
So here to send you all the pigeon feathers! To activate them all you have to do is lay them outside next to a glass of water during the night to recharge for maximum fortune ✨
πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š

• Haha
  • Heart