Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ego death experience? Isn't it what people taking Ayahuasca? It would perfectly fit her alley.

Reactions: 12
Oh here we go. Um this sounds like 'depression' Nimbo? Get some help. Also, paid voiceover!

View attachment 2997214
---
Unfortunately viewing my 'first free post' is giving an error so I cannot read unless I pay (such ego)
Wow. What's an 'ego death'?
I presume she massively regrets announcing the short lived re engagement to bumhole probing fan Jamie White and is trying to explain it away as being depressed at the time.

Reactions: 17
Here y’all go- it’s just a jumble of words with no real meaning. Call it like it is girl, you’re going through depression and refuse to see a licensed psychologist.
Thanks for posting this.
TLDR so the gist is 'I felt very important in India and now I don't any more'.
100% she's trying to mumbo jumbo-ify her appalling decision to reconnect with Donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Jesus Christ, what a load of rubbish.

However in a way I envy her talent to use so many words to say so little. I struggled to meet the word count for my uni essays.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Join me. Yeah right. AKA give me your money. All that's happened is that India was yet another escape from reality. She woke up and realised- I have no more excuses to explain away my absolutely craven laziness. I should be living my life but I can't make the effort.

When I was little I thought that one day I would be settled with all the answers to living.

I grew up and now know that EVERY DAY I have to show up and make the day work- that's life! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Word salad .... Jesus what a load of waffle and a clear desperation post on IG to get more subscribers....oh the disappointment if they do!

Thank you for posting @frooshh

What does this mean for donkey though? 🤔

Reactions: 20
Here y’all go- it’s just a jumble of words with no real meaning. Call it like it is girl, you’re going through depression and refuse to see a licensed psychologist.
Thank you for sharing. Just went only through the first overdramatized with her black and white picture paragraph. Apart from the tell me I'm privilaged without telling me I'm privilaged vibe, I understand depression is not a choice I just comes after a sudden dramatic experience or overworking but...DAMN. acknowledge it and seek support girl. We have been telling since forever she is not ok. How many awaking moments she will have ?? And this time asking people to pay for rambling the same thing? 😑 just get a professional support - CONSISTENTLY for a long period of time until you actually feel ok. Just understand it can take years of processing and it is ok...and please do not go to those pseudo garbage Gary psychopaths shenanigans or your sad excuse of conartist life coach fiance Jamie white or ex fiance whatever he is now. Get away from the crapiest people for the love of moon !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
15 pages about the death of her ego, each page with a photo of… H E R S E L F ! ! !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Oh she will be mad if people in her comment section suggest that she might have depression. Remember her endless story when someone called her lost? Her, Miss „looking for signs that I’m on the right path“?

Reactions: 16
The IG followers are not happy! £77 to read this load of bollocks....
Im not surprised. Putting a black heart on IG with no explanation would be v worrying to some.
---
Oh they are getting frustrated that they can’t read the substack for free. They should come over to Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It wasn't some massive spiritual awakening in India. She's too dense and self obsessed to realise this. She had a lovely time with lots of attention and for once an actual purpose in life. She's come to the realisation life isn't always like that. Now back to reality and boo hoo it's not the same. No doubt she's trying to preemptively justify going on yet another self indulgent holiday.

Reactions: 31
Thanks for posting!

What a load of waffle! So she got back from India, got straight back with Donkey and immediately regretted it. She then hit rock bottom when she realised she had massively messed up again by getting back with him. I presume she was also at a very low point when she flew to Cape Town to see him and he convinced her to get back with him. She needs to stay away from him. And she needs serious therapy - not 'meditations'.

I wish she'd just say what happened between them instead of spouting all this waffle. We want details!

She's an idiot for posting about their reunion on Instagram when it was clear that everything happened super quickly and they hadn't even spent much time together. She put her engagement ring back on having barely seen him at all. She is old enough to know better at this point. She needs to stop being so desperate for a ring!

I still wonder why she wore the 'star' the whole time she was in Spain and wonder exactly when things were called off again- not that they were ever really on. She is so unbelievably messy!

I bet she is seriously embarrassed rn.

Reactions: 34
Of course she can't just be sad or depressed, enlightenment is at the end of a disconcerting episode for her. She can't just realize that you can get depressed, go through a difficult time, make bad decisions, get bored because there are days without holidays, spas, and gifted handbags and you just have to muddle on; she has to outperform everyone and have the perfect, life changing awakening. This makes her admission of struggling totally worthless. And it makes me think it's really just another ad for her next scammy venture. Not to mention it's a slap in the face for people with actual depression or even everyday struggles. You should be floating up there with other liberated souls, it's your fault if you're not. She's simply disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am STUNNED.
An ego death?! WTF!!!!
Essentially it’s an article of nothingness, other than the fact that she is clearly experiencing depression but instead of seeing her GP or a therapist she’s looking for a golden light.
This is the most unhinged I’ve ever heard her. I genuinely hope she’s not staying by herself in the shed and is with her family.
She’s still not confirmed she and Lordon are over again but it’s a very safe bet they are. I think she is fully aware that the only reason she’s getting any engagement at all is because she’s not being actually giving away any information, leaving people wondering and therefore wanting more.
It’s hilarious that barely anyone on IG is showing any empathy towards her - just pointing out the very high substack fee. And clearly no one is a paid subscriber 🤣

Reactions: 26