Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes. Could see him doing this 100%. He’s not used to being told “no” and reeks of entitlement.
I believe it too, ppl who saw him in real life, especially in a club or pub etc said that he had this "im the center of attention" vibe and attitude. Ick.

Reactions: 13
Regardless of who ended it this time, I still can’t believe they got re-engaged and un-engaged again within a single thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think it’s weird that she didn’t say she loves her mom or anything like that in the post. The whole text feels so sterile and emotionless somehow. “I thank you. And celebrate you.” why does it sound so robotic and emotionally unavailable? Am I reaching?
I agree, just like Big Tezza. Nims might as well write 'Birthday Brunch with Mother Verity, Grandmother Terrina and half sister Daisy-May'. Bet you Verity is saved in her phone as Verity Mother :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I swear she only cares about having a man, it's so tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree, just like Big Tezza. Nims might as well write 'Birthday Brunch with Mother Verity, Grandmother Terrina and half sister Daisy-May'. Bet you Verity is saved in her phone as Verity Mother :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I swear she only cares about having a man, it's so tragic.
Also the fact that she kept calling her mother instead of mom 😭😭

Reactions: 10
I just can’t believe that she is probably single again! What ever happened? How can someone go from giving it another try, go public again, to call it off in such short time!? I honestly think, as someone else said, that he did it just to get revenge…. begged for her to get back together and then dumped her while he was at his bum camp..
How will she ever explain it to her followers? Or will she just never explain it?

Reactions: 18
Ha! I’m always rooting for a Forky reunion, that would be the cherry on top of this shitshow of a cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be honest with you, I think it’s quite nice to see her interacting with her mother again. It gives me hope that Donkey will be gone for good.

Now if Verity could convince Nims to stop talking about her bleed too that would be great.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's June 22nd. Venue still TBC!
You can now sign up for an intimate workshop for $450.....

I guess if you want to see Lordon for some business advice its cheaper than his £500 an hour fee, and you get a free butt probe too? Who's in?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I reckon she’s got a lot of repressed feelings towards DM.

it’s totally natural too. It went from Niomi and her mum to now Niomi, Mum and Paul, then DM.

Daisy May has grown up with a father present, in a huge house. That has to be hard compared to the lack of Niomi’s father.

plus DM was planned for and wanted, whereas I guess Niomi was an unplanned teen pregnancy for whom Verity had to make “sacrifices” for (a stance I don’t agree with at all).

it would be totally natural to feel envious and have a lot of difficult emotions around DM alongside that love and affection, but Niomi comes across as so suppressed and unable to handle negative emotions.

to compound things, Paul and Verity weren’t able to access IVF on the NHS, and it’s because Verity already had a child (Niomi).
I don’t disagree, however she’s 30 not a teenager. At this point DM has been in her life for like 10 years or so. Niomi is just crappy person.

Reactions: 19
I don’t disagree, however she’s 30 not a teenager. At this point DM has been in her life for like 10 years or so. Niomi is just crappy person.
She’s 30 but comes across as having the emotional intelligence of a teenager though…

Reactions: 21
And we are still waiting... this still makes me laugh, a brazen little line and a smug picture to match then she ghosted her own followers. Paaahfect!

1718304926959.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I Had a horrible day at work...I will set up a substack and you can pay me to read so I can drop it ? 🥲
Seriously she spends years doing absolutely nothing, so privileged...no heavy burden being stuck at a job tha you hate with people that literally suck life out you because you need to keep the show running because bills and mortgage. Still can't believe this chick had a tantrum because she needed to do a PAID video for thermomix.
Tattlers please send me feathers and blue butterflies 😶🌫

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I Had a horrible day at work...I will set up a substack and you can pay me to read so I can drop it ? 🥲
Seriously she spends years doing absolutely nothing, so privileged...no heavy burden being stuck at a job tha you hate with people that literally suck life out you because you need to keep the show running because bills and mortgage. Still can't believe this chick had a tantrum because she needed to do a PAID video for thermomix.
Tattlers please send me feathers and blue butterflies 😶🌫
Ah so sorry!! At least you have us to get some laughs at stupid ass people and the stuff they fail at. Hope you get a break at home and destress, I actually had a painful day too, had some seriously spicy and salty ramen last night, my body was not on the right path after, let's just leave it at that and my toddler refused to give me a day off so I had to show up 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 11