Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She disappeared after JW1 too…wishful thinking on my part but hopefully she realised she’s a joke and takes her time to actually start healing.

For someone who journals all the time and goes to all these ‘find yourself‘ retreats, her life is still a dumpster fire so maybe it’s time to find a less deranged method to process her relationship problems…or she’s currently having her bumhole fingered because according to really really smart people, that’s the key to solving all your problems 🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
You're all very mean. She obviously busy utilising her yoga qualification and setting up a yoga school or something. It wouldn't have just been a vanity holiday/project would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You're all very mean. She obviously busy utilising her yoga qualification and setting up a yoga school or something. It wouldn't just be a vanity holiday/project would it?
I think she's filming an elaborate Thermomix commercial - change my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agreed, she is probably in crisis mode rn. Whether about her relationship/career/finances etc. it’s also such a stupid business decision to announce a brand collaboration then proceed to go silent on social media for immediate next few weeks. No one is going to engage with her content enough to care about this collab (if there even is one).
Potentially if I’m being more pessimistic- she is with Donkey and being silent bc she knows people will judge.

Reactions: 16
These are pictures from the event in Prague. People really did end up sitting and being treated directly on the grass. I wonder if there were any lavatories available, or shelter in case of rain.

20240615_233344.jpg

20240615_233507.jpg

20240615_233528.jpg

20240615_233632.jpg

20240615_233643.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
These are pictures from the event in Prague. People really did end up sitting and being treated directly on the grass. I wonder if there were any lavatories available, or shelter in case of rain.

View attachment 2996766
View attachment 2996768
View attachment 2996773
View attachment 2996774
View attachment 2996775
Omg that perv was allowed to touch a child? Wtaf were parents thinking?
And the concept does seem to be pay £60 to sit in a park. Probably in the rain.
Wonder if Donkey managed to secure any food outlets?

Reactions: 19
Omg that perv was allowed to touch a child? Wtaf were parents thinking?
And the concept does seem to be pay £60 to sit in a park. Probably in the rain.
Wonder if Donkey managed to secure any food outlets?
Gross, truly! Notice that with kids he just squeezes their heads it's neck up activity cause he knows he'd get totally busted doing any maneuvers he gets away with on adults. He just makes this tit up!

I wonder if these people would let him touch them if they knew more about this creepy fraud.

Reactions: 18
Gross, truly! Notice that with kids he just squeezes their heads it's neck up activity cause he knows he'd get totally busted doing any maneuvers he gets away with on adults. He just makes this tit up!

I wonder if these people would let him touch them if they knew more about this creepy fraud.
Yes! I wondered that too. If his techniques are so legit and non sexual why isn't he rolling around on children and putting his hands all around their pubic and bottom areas? (I mean thank heaven for small mercies he isn't).

Reactions: 12
Yes! I wondered that too. If his techniques are so legit and non sexual why isn't he rolling around on children and putting his hands all around their pubic and bottom areas? (I mean thank heaven for small mercies he isn't).
Right, he knows that what he's doing is inappropriate. If his technique is so amazing and mind blowing for the human race how come nobody else is doing it but Garbage Garry and his workers?

Part of me desperately hopes she's gone silent because she's having a rather intensive rundown with the PR folks at her agency about how to undo the damage to her brand that involvement with Jamie and his sphere of manipulative woo has done.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s just looking for the next plan to announce and abandon, the list of flop projects has to keep growing surely 😁

• Haha
Nitfey, I hope you are feeling a little better now it's finally the weekend? I hope you have a few days off to relax? 💜
Just want to send you the biggest hug, you are such a sweetheart and really a blessing to have around here! ✨ Thank you for your beautiful presence ✨
Anyway, I am not kidding, I wanted to write you yesterday but migraine got in the way. I have a big wood pigeon in my neighborhood that loves to come around and sit in my garden, the cutie! Yesterday morning it came back to my garden and started pecking it's feathers. It shedded loads and loads in my grass and I thought to myself omg the wood pigeon is here for bring the feathers Nitfey needs 😩💜🥰 it's a ✨ sign ✨ since pigeons are symbolic of fertility and prosperity, fortune, luck, transformation, harmony and well-being, mercy and forgiveness, and freedom (apparently very versatile birds?! does that mean you have to quit your job when you are having the bleed?! i am no Niomi with crystals so you tell me what this sign means to you!).
So here to send you all the pigeon feathers! To activate them all you have to do is lay them outside next to a glass of water during the night to recharge for maximum fortune ✨
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Oooh, thank you for your beautiful message 🙏🩵🦋 I feel the wisdom from universe running through you. I see substack in your future

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Part of me desperately hopes she's gone silent because she's having a rather intensive rundown with the PR folks at her agency about how to undo the damage to her brand that involvement with Jamie and his sphere of manipulative woo has done.
I thought she just announced that she will be busy working with 'a brand' which was 'so exciting'. I wish your comment was true though!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s just looking for the next plan to announce and abandon, the list of flop projects has to keep growing surely 😁
I know we all have zero expectations of Dim. But abandoning her substack so soon must be another new low. We all predicted she'd lose interest within the first month but to see it actually happen is quite something. The problem is she is so inauthentic and has so much to hide. There is so much she can't mention - the state of her ghastly 'relationship', the shed and where she is living, her yoga - so she's just hiding away.

Reactions: 11
Oh here we go. Um this sounds like 'depression' Nimbo? Get some help. Also, paid voiceover!

Screenshot_2024-06-16-08-15-33-068_com.google.android.gm.jpg

---
Unfortunately viewing my 'first free post' is giving an error so I cannot read unless I pay (such ego)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22