Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember on a podcast she said she came in and all the photos had been removed.
DIMS: Oh babe, where are the photos??' Wide eyed pout.
Da da dahhhhhhhhhhhhh
DIMS: 'Where has my spice rack gone?? '
Slow slither to the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember on a podcast she said she came in and all the photos had been removed.
DIMS: Oh babe, where are the photos??' Wide eyed pout.
Da da dahhhhhhhhhhhhh
DIMS: 'Where has my spice rack gone?? '
Slow slither to the floor.
You know, as time goes by and we see more of the "true" Niomi, where what she says doesn't really match reality, I'm starting to question some of the things she said about the whole breakup.

1719237924719.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah. Joeeeey was just probably dusting the bits and bobs. She freaked out thinking he'd removed them. Had a 'feel new tea refusal' tantrum. Game, set, match to Joeeeeeeey.😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here it is. 12.11 on the video
Lol the first present she ever bought Joe was a framed picture of Brigitte Bardot because she thought it looked like her? LMaooo.... can't even give a real gift, it's still all about her. Also poor choice of celeb to worship, classic Nimbobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And now she doesn’t have Joe or Charlotte in her life. That was when the real alarm bells started going, I mean we all knew Lordon was icky, but to ditch her best friend for a guy showed how dangerous he really was. Any partner who isolates you from friends/family is the worst of the worst. Taking someone’s money is terrible but taking someone’s support network is the most horrific thing ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
And now she doesn’t have Joe or Charlotte in her life. That was when the real alarm bells started going, I mean we all knew Lordon was icky, but to ditch her best friend for a guy showed how dangerous he really was. Any partner who isolates you from friends/family is the worst of the worst. Taking someone’s money is terrible but taking someone’s support network is the most horrific thing ever.
If it wasn't for her family she'd be totally alone, I don't think she has any real friends, just acquaintances. Probably something to do with her not giving a sht about other people, its like her time is too valuable to give to growing an organic friendship where you do things for others, it would cut into spending her days btching and moaning about being a victim. Just my guess.

Reactions: 14
Here it is. 12.11 on the video
Even her voice is different, I've said it a million times now. The way she changes herself according to the guys she's with is crazy. Very common but still crazy. She has no personality whatsoever.

Still abou Human Garbage - I cannot believe people take their children to those places. But I have to admit I noticed something else - Niomi looks uncomfortable as duck in that photo with the little girl. Was I the only one seeing this, am I imagining it?

Reactions: 15
Niomi is not someone you can rely on in my opinion, she doesn't look genuine at all, everything seems so fake and if it's not Instagram friendly she doesn't even look at it

Reactions: 15
Jfc this thread moves quickly. I wanted to see if you'd talked about Bradley's IG video interview in which he said his life crumbled when a girl dumped him. Is that Niomi? Did he think she might want him back after she broke up with the ew one, because he was liking her IG posts. Poor Bradley! I don't know why but I assumed he'd dumped her, seeing as the last two did.

Reactions: 11
Check out Spinal Energetics on TikTok. Lordon is having a hands on treatment. Looks really performative and uncomfortable.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jfc this thread moves quickly. I wanted to see if you'd talked about Bradley's IG video interview in which he said his life crumbled when a girl dumped him. Is that Niomi? Did he think she might want him back after she broke up with the ew one, because he was liking her IG posts. Poor Bradley! I don't know why but I assumed he'd dumped her, seeing as the last two did.
When they parted ways he was the sad one, even insinuating that he's been crying from what I remember so I think she did the dumping.
---
Check out Spinal Energetics on TikTok. Lordon is having a hands on treatment. Looks really performative and uncomfortable.
Thanks, found it!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That looks like a crock of bullshit. How far her hands are going into his stomach! “Your eyes are watering, that’s stored a sadness”… no tit, eyes water in pain and that looked like it hurt.

And.. ”i haven’t dislocated your shoulder, it’s just going to feel like that for a day or so”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
That looks like a crock of bullshit. How far her hands are going into his stomach! “Your eyes are watering, that’s stored a sadness”… no tit, eyes water in pain and that looked like it hurt.

And.. ”i haven’t dislocated your shoulder, it’s just going to feel like that for a day or so”
Best when she said "People think I'm psychic but I'm not not" then she said "you have family stuff going on" like girl, you have Instagram, that's what you have.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Best when she said "Im not a psychic but..." then she said "you have family stuff going on" like girl, you have Instagram, that's what you have.
Also, surely everyone has some sort of family stuff going on. Its a pretty safe bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34