Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so boring... I wonder what she's up to...
Why is everything she starts going down?
I can't believe they broke up again and now she is so ashamed she can't even come online
Even nothing yet with yoga thing...she did that for nothing too
She hasn't the self awareness to be ashamed of any poor decisions.

Reactions: 11
She cropped her little sister 💀
I reckon she’s got a lot of repressed feelings towards DM.

it’s totally natural too. It went from Niomi and her mum to now Niomi, Mum and Paul, then DM.

Daisy May has grown up with a father present, in a huge house. That has to be hard compared to the lack of Niomi’s father.

plus DM was planned for and wanted, whereas I guess Niomi was an unplanned teen pregnancy for whom Verity had to make “sacrifices” for (a stance I don’t agree with at all).

it would be totally natural to feel envious and have a lot of difficult emotions around DM alongside that love and affection, but Niomi comes across as so suppressed and unable to handle negative emotions.

to compound things, Paul and Verity weren’t able to access IVF on the NHS, and it’s because Verity already had a child (Niomi).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She hides her face for a while now in stories too. I think it's beacuse Verity or DM herself doesn't want to show her face.

I reckon she’s got a lot of repressed feelings towards DM.

it’s totally natural too. It went from Niomi and her mum to now Niomi, Mum and Paul, then DM.

Daisy May has grown up with a father present, in a huge house. That has to be hard compared to the lack of Niomi’s father.

plus DM was planned for and wanted, whereas I guess Niomi was an unplanned teen pregnancy for whom Verity had to make “sacrifices” for (a stance I don’t agree with at all).

it would be totally natural to feel envious and have a lot of difficult emotions around DM alongside that love and affection, but Niomi comes across as so suppressed and unable to handle negative emotions.

to compound things, Paul and Verity weren’t able to access IVF on the NHS, and it’s because Verity already had a child (Niomi).

Reactions: 20
I actually have a theory that this time he dumped her.
I doubt she would post that story, post a photo on her bday with red roses (she def received from him) if she knew in a few days she'll break up.
If she did, she would be fine now, but she's clearly depressed again as she's not online.
I think that he was hurt first time and he wanted to get revenge.
That's why she posted a tiktok to prove to him she's ok and she got rid of the ring.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why do everything so publically?! Mortified for the pair of them. Living authentically has never looked so inauthentic

Reactions: 22
Even her bday post for her mom is all about Niomi. Also this picture with DM being half in the shot, like don't cut her out or use a different picture.

1718204068021.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think it’s weird that she didn’t say she loves her mom or anything like that in the post. The whole text feels so sterile and emotionless somehow. “I thank you. And celebrate you.” why does it sound so robotic and emotionally unavailable? Am I reaching?

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I think it’s weird that she didn’t say she loves her mom or anything like that in the post. The whole text feels so sterile and emotionless somehow. “I thank you. And celebrate you.” why does it sound so robotic and emotionally unavailable? Am I reaching?
It sounds very ‘thank you for your service’ (without the Prince Philip dead vibes, obvi)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Shallow, hollow and soulless just like Nimbobs.

Reactions: 15
I think the birthday message was Nim’s way of trying to sound posh.
Someone has commented on her latest TikTok that it looks as though she’s trying to clean up her online image after rolling naked in mud with her culty ex-fiancé 😂 Sounds spot on tbh, and as we’re entering the London summer socialite season, she’s going to want to milk it for all she can.
Funny she’s not been back on TikTok since the comment about even if the donkey wears a golden ring it will always be an ugly thing! She’s definitely called it off for a second time.
Lordon has been very quiet again, can anyone remember when the Dublin event with Garbage Gary is?

Reactions: 24
I actually have a theory that this time he dumped her.
I doubt she would post that story, post a photo on her bday with red roses (she def received from him) if she knew in a few days she'll break up.
If she did, she would be fine now, but she's clearly depressed again as she's not online.
I think that he was hurt first time and he wanted to get revenge.
That's why she posted a tiktok to prove to him she's ok and she got rid of the ring.
Are people truly that petty?

Reactions: 7
I think the birthday message was Nim’s way of trying to sound posh.
Someone has commented on her latest TikTok that it looks as though she’s trying to clean up her online image after rolling naked in mud with her culty ex-fiancé 😂 Sounds spot on tbh, and as we’re entering the London summer socialite season, she’s going to want to milk it for all she can.
Funny she’s not been back on TikTok since the comment about even if the donkey wears a golden ring it will always be an ugly thing! She’s definitely called it off for a second time.
Lordon has been very quiet again, can anyone remember when the Dublin event with Garbage Gary is?
It's June 22nd. Venue still TBC!

• Haha
If some people are, I am 100% sure that Lordon is one of them!!
I could see them both getting re engaged with 'good' intentions (it will never be a good thing with them), but if he sensed her cooling off again I could imagine he would leap in and end it first - save the humiliation of it happening twice.
But she let some horrible comments about him stay on her IG posts when they broke up the first time, and didn't say anything like it was mutual decision and they were still friends or anything like that. So I can imagine him being pissed off about that.

Reactions: 7
Has she deleted some tiktoks? I only see 6?

last one being 6 days ago.
She deleted one, where she twirls in a green skirt, people said it was dated content and then it vanished and then she posted some MORE dated content.

• Haha