Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s scrubbed from her IG again tho - that coupled with the missing ring and the fact they’re not physically in the same place is a pretty big red flag that it’s over (again). Not to say they won’t be not over again soon, but for now I think they’re done.
I agree with this, that couple with her saying she has “come back to herself” after the Spain trip makes me think it even more. I think she said the same thing the first time they broke up

Reactions: 23
I feel like she's not going to admit the engagement is off and they've broken up again until she has another guy lined up. She's embarrassed by her failed engagements as it is, but making a song and dance about getting back together again just to basically immediately break up again? Jeez 😂

Reactions: 33
I am also on the side of thinking she has a mortgage. As lucrative as the early days of YouTube were she was never a top earner in the Brit Crew and she's also just very lazy. Her businesses have shuttered and she keeps jumping from one management team to another but barely gets any ad work. I think at peak her accounts were in the 400-500k range. Her previously luxe lifestyle was largely just gifts/PR and the fact that she had dual income boyfriends. I don't think she had 800k in cash sitting around to buy this place. She barely posts on any of her socials and doesn't do any brand work these days either besides occasional affiliate links. Does she have any real incoming cash right now? I don't think so. She doesn't own other investment properties either and now that she's back living in the shed she won't be getting the rental income. She'd been squatting at a friend's place and her mum's. The demise of her relationship coinciding with the money drying up is no surprise.

Reactions: 19
I mean, I just looked her up on Companies house and out of four companies, only her “Fiona Brooke” one is still running.

You can see her account filings up til March last year, which tbh, with how the past year has gone, I can’t see it being a profitable time for her, so expect her next one will be even less.

Ngl, if I didn’t have a job and was soaring through money at the rate she does. I’d be worried.

Reactions: 18
I am also on the side of thinking she has a mortgage. As lucrative as the early days of YouTube were she was never a top earner in the Brit Crew and she's also just very lazy. Her businesses have shuttered and she keeps jumping from one management team to another but barely gets any ad work. I think at peak her accounts were in the 400-500k range. Her previously luxe lifestyle was largely just gifts/PR and the fact that she had dual income boyfriends. I don't think she had 800k in cash sitting around to buy this place. She barely posts on any of her socials and doesn't do any brand work these days either besides occasional affiliate links. Does she have any real incoming cash right now? I don't think so. She doesn't own other investment properties either and now that she's back living in the shed she won't be getting the rental income. She'd been squatting at a friend's place and her mum's. The demise of her relationship coinciding with the money drying up is no surprise.
Except we don't know if she has investment properties- not places she'd live in. She's also said many times she has a very good financial advisor. To get a mortgage- especially when she was buying- would have required excellent proof of income to service it or solid collateral. We really don't know what she's got.

Reactions: 18
I’d love to know what she’s been living on for the last two years. It does appear like she’s been burning through money on endless holidays and given her lack of content it doesn’t seem like she’s had loads of “new” money coming in. *Moment of silence for the Substack*

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d love to know what she’s been living on for the last two years. It does appear like she’s been burning through money on endless holidays and given her lack of content it doesn’t seem like she’s had loads of “new” money coming in. *Moment of silence for the Substack*
THE SUBSTACK!!!!! I don't keep up, when was her last *article* there? The nerve of this girl, I swear to God. She's a mess in every area of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think we can gauge her financial literacy from just the fact that she paid like 6 months rent in Kensington while living in Bahhhli lol

Her financial decisions really blow my mind, especially the shed

Reactions: 39
I forgot about the Kensington basement!!! I can’t decide if not living in places she’s paid for means she has a very comfortable bank balance and need not worry about such expenses OR she’s a complete idiot who thinks the money tap will never run dry… bit like Katie Price.

Reactions: 23
I forgot about the Kensington basement!!! I can’t decide if not living in places she’s paid for means she has a very comfortable bank balance and need not worry about such expenses OR she’s a complete idiot who thinks the money tap will never run dry… bit like Katie Price.
Wild theory but do you think verity and Paul had an ultimatum that she’d be written out of their will if she goes through with marrying JW?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Verity is trying to remind Niomi of the “good old days”, when she was an influencer, eating vegan and actually doing something with her time (not floating about looking at butterflies and the moon). It’s patently obvious that Verity dislikes JW2; and who can blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wild theory but do you think verity and Paul had an ultimatum that she’d be written out of their will if she goes through with marrying JW?
Not gonna lie, I thought they all gathered and told her the same ages ago. Maybe it finally sank in.

Jamie leaving her because her money isn't pouring in like it used to is both tragic and hilarious. Obviously pure speculation but we know what a gold digger he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think she’s invested her money well though. She mentioned a little while back citing Wild deodorant as one of her investments

wild deodorant is basically natural, deodorant as opposed to the antiperspirant deodorant that’s more common in shops. It’s done well off the back of using influencers as the main marketing strategy.

i reckon she’s got a few of those providing a nice income stream, plus whatever goes on her grid I can imagine she charges thousands for, given she has over a million followers and an established “brand”.

money makes money, even if the owner of that money isn’t that bright or clever. Say what you will about her family, but they all seem to be very cunning at making and holding on to money. The smart family definitely love money.

Reactions: 24
For her sake, and ours, I hope it's off again.

The embarrassment of a second (and third?) failed engagement is nothing compared to the pain of being trapped in a manipulative and unhealthy relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Reading some Tiktok and Reddit comments about Nims and Jamie, honestly glad that ppl are at least learning who Jamie White Dublin based "life coach" is... don't wish that troll on anyone.

1718066005622.png

1718066052600.png

Reactions: 11
Ok so, I know a lot about real estate.

The mezzane can't be a bedroom, that is why the bed is in the weird storage area, you need walls for a room.

She bought in 2021 for 779k.

Problem is she got scammed by the agents in 2021, she has paid a 2 bed price, for a 1 bed property. Also, she has done no improvements. No kitchen or bathroom renovations etc. No reason the price should of gone up.

She should be ok to find a buyer, because a lot of people just want a second bedroom as an office, which her place ticks to that box. But the price will have to come down.

Now the boring numbers bit. She bought at a high in 2021, the interest rates blew out late 2022 and 2023. I suspect she did a 2/3 year fixed rate at 1-2% that has just come off. So she would be looking at a 7% variable or a 5% 5 year fixed. I suspect she can't afford these numbers, at least not having her care free life. That is a hefty mortgage.

I predict she could sell it for 720k, in today's market, which would have her lose, 58k value plus the 26k stamp duty. 84K in 2/3 years.

Worth noting it says it is chain free.

It is generally a terrible decision to sell now, unless you are also upsizing because, although the initial property is down in value, so would be the next one in the chain. So, it call equals out in the end generally. But not if you sell at a loss but don't buy anything else while the prices are cheap....

Point is, I suspect money issues for her. She is selling because she can't afford it/needs cash.

Hope this wasn't too numbers and boring
No I find this so interesting! She probably is prepared to lose a bit of money just to get rid. Although that makes me think that as an air bnb it wasn't making her that much money....or she needs it for another deposit?? Also '84K in 2/3 years'.....OUCH. I did think she could have paid in cash, she could probably afford it. But surely it made more sense to take out a mortgage when interest rate was low back then, and invest the money elsewhere for a better return? Just a guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mentioned this a while back, but she does have at least one other investment property. It was purchased through a company with Paul and is valued at £480,000.

I also don’t necessarily believe her family has that much money. Verity and Paul have several failed businesses between them with creditors owed at least £500,000 over the years. Niomi’s failed businesses closed down without paying creditors too. I don’t think this family is good at business!

I wouldn’t be surprised if their wealth is all a facade.

• Wow
Reactions: 29