Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can’t think of an “influencer” with a stranger relationship record.
I know she’s dated some arseholes but she has to be a HUGE part of the problem.

Reactions: 23
Whoa the jump scare when I clicked on the new thread, that picture will forever haunt me but it made me laugh like a maniac. Lmaoooo 😹 Thank you @Jelly Bean for setting thread #82 up :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do wonder how both Verity and Nims have managed the situation around DM. First bringing Lordon home with her, essentially a random she’d met 3 weeks prior, then flying the family out to witness the most cringeworthy engagement in history, then the whole issue of Verity clearly not liking Lordon, then explaining a second broken engagement, then explaining the engagement was back on, then admitting (we assume) it’s off AGAIN!! Poor kid.

Reactions: 27
I do wonder how both Verity and Nims have managed the situation around DM. First bringing Lordon home with her, essentially a random she’d met 3 weeks prior, then flying the family out to witness the most cringeworthy engagement in history, then the whole issue of Verity clearly not liking Lordon, then explaining a second broken engagement, then explaining the engagement was back on, then admitting (we assume) it’s off AGAIN!! Poor kid.
Remember that he was on the boat trip in 2022 as well, much too close for the stranger he was and is.

Reactions: 14
Remember that he was on the boat trip in 2022 as well, much too close for the stranger he was and is.
I thought it was rally weird to bring a stranger that she just met on a family vacation.

Reactions: 19
Also LOL at her saying she needed time to reset and relax after her one month yoga course in India, as if that was some huge, tiring achievement. Some people actually work full time or have children to look after and go for months without any time off. Nims has to follow a schedule for a month and needs a holiday to recover.

Reactions: 31
Presumably full steam ahead to launch her yoga retreat business.
DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH 🤿🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually, I did think she might not be wearing the ring because she has now decided to keep her private life (including engagement ring) off Instagram - and just use Instagram in a 'professional' capacity.

She linked to everything she's wearing in those stories - including her rings. It seems she now wants to be an influencer again, and those stories were just one big AD/shout-out to brands. Maybe she took off the engagement ring because she had another ring to advertise?!

I just find it sort of insane if the engagement is off again after mere weeks and they never even saw each other at all (or maybe just for a few days). She was wearing the star last week in Spain. That is just so messy!

If it is off, I think their living arrangements may have been an issue. She seems set on being in London now and I can't see him living there/being able to afford it. From what we know, he's currently crashing on a friend's couch in Dublin.
I feel like it’s unlikey she would take off the ring and make a point of not wearing it if they were still engaged. It was back on her finger IMMEDIATELY after she got back from India and there for all of Spain. It would’ve made more sense if she just didn’t wear it the whole time, rather than only just now. I think something definitely happened. I guess time will tell.

Reactions: 19
I feel like it’s unlikey she would take off the ring and make a point of not wearing it if they were still engaged. It was back on her finger IMMEDIATELY after she got back from India and there for all of Spain. It would’ve made more sense if she just didn’t wear it the whole time, rather than only just now. I think something definitely happened. I guess time will tell.
Yeah, it's most likely that something is going on! I just like to explore all possible scenarios and I find it all incredibly messy if they are off again! Imagine declaring that 'love always wins' and then it's all off again after a month! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Re the shed, I think it could be a good and humbling experience for her to be back there. Teach her that she needs to be a grown up, own her decisions and stick something out even though she doesn’t like it. In the real world people can’t just up and leave a place simply because they don’t like it. Yes, move eventually but give it 6-12 months first rather than making yet another rash decision. (Or piss away money living in hotels, wtf was that?!)
I’ve already disclosed that I actually quite like the shed 🙈. It may not be her preferred area and absolutely she should look to move to the location she wants, but staying in the place she actually owns in the meantime isn’t exactly a squalid hardship.
Where is the shed located? Obviously not W11

Looks like the shed is for sale again. It's on Rightmove with the price reduced on May 16th.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow, she must really hate living there if she’s willing to sell for a loss…
She could get somewhere like this in Notting Hill though:
Or if she can stretch her budget, this one is nice:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Niomi strikes me as the type of person that wants to get paid to live somewhere lol, some more of Jamie White rubbing off on her.

I think they are on a break since she's hanging out with her family. It's hilarious how her grandmother names all the people in her pictures, Im sure everyone who she's friends with knows what her family looks like, no?

1717878592898.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She could consider buying Joe's flat though, just saying. It comes with a spice rack!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I bet she's at the shed setting up to film something, probably like the LG fridge or that tv next to her door ADs she did. She probably keeps putting it on and off on sale depending on how she feels/needs space she doesn't believe in but will still pretend she loves it there for a paid AD. That's why she never talks about it, easier to slip in that faux reality she always sells.

Reactions: 9
I think the nail in the coffin for the shed was her extensions plans getting rejected. She’s back there as a last resort because she’s run out of friends to mooch off of.

Reactions: 22
I think the nail in the coffin for the shed was her extensions plans getting rejected. She’s back there as a last resort because she’s run out of friends to mooch off of.
She wanted to be closer to the moon and got denied.

• Haha
Reactions: 16