Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is small fish compared to the rest of the complete nightmare but it is still so incredibly creepy to me that avocado chef told her brother to go check out Niomi when they were in Bali. She was post breakup then and at least part of her wanted to stay single. Creepy predator vibes run in the family.

Reactions: 38
I know this is small fish compared to the rest of the complete nightmare but it is still so incredibly creepy to me that avocado chef told her brother to go check out Niomi when they were in Bali. She was post breakup then and at least part of her wanted to stay single. Creepy predator vibes run in the family.
This! That single thing gives me the biggest ick about Holly White / Avocado Chef, she followed Nims on IG for 5 years before she got to set her up with Jamie in Bali. I bet she was drooling for her stats and wanted some off that to rub off on her. It would also be really creepy if Jamie silently followed Nims too watching everything about her, taking notes lol. Ugh.

Also its nice that Holly is an animal lover and all that but she's still willingly sacrificing another human being to be with her thirsty gross brother. Can't trust someone like that, nuh uh. And the fact that Garry brought this up, extra weird!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
it is a great dilemma to not want to follow niomi's trainwreck life anymore, but wanting to remain part of this thread community :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
it is a great dilemma to not want to follow niomi's trainwreck life anymore, but wanting to remain part of this thread community :LOL:
You HAVE to stay here. The Dimbobs fiasco is secondary to our lovely community 🥰. We're here because of her but stay because of US 💃🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's a free course on how to spot Red Flags, it's worth it lol!! I would never watch or read her anything, I'm only still following because of you guys and then because it's bananas crazy. But I also love to read horror more than any other genre so maybe I'm just used to stuff like this lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I also love the nicknames you guys found for each of them. It suits them so nicely I forgot Lordon's sister's real name and couldn't find her under "avocado chef" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think her 'savvy' financial advisor would let that happen tbh
He only advises and manages her investments. It is still up to her if she wants to liquidate and pull out all her cash. If they brainwash her enough they could also convince her to fire him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I‘m a bit at a loss for words these days when it comes to Niomi. It’s all just awful. And every time she speaks or posts, this is now all I want to say:
Bild.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Also its nice that Holly is an animal lover and all that but she's still willingly sacrificing another human being to be with her thirsty gross brother. Can't trust someone like that, nuh uh. And the fact that Garry brought this up, extra weird!
THIS. What the actual eff, had Lordon been bragging to him about how he landed Niomi? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And the fact that Garry brought this up, extra weird!
Wait, what?! Harry brought up the whole set up sitch formulated by Holly?! Why?
Not only weird but how did Nims react to that as it’s now very clear that Holly doesn’t like Nims at all now she knows what she’s like in real life.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wait, what?! Harry brought up the whole set up sitch formulated by Holly?! Why?
Not only weird but how did Nims react to that as it’s now very clear that Holly doesn’t like Nims at all now she knows what she’s like in real life.
I read it in the summary that @cbracelet kindly provided, this part -

"Gary made several references to Jamie in saying how guided she was to find her partner and how his sister told him Niomi was in Bali and to “find her” and how he serendipitously met her just a few hours later in a café."

I need to find that screen shot that was posted of Nims thanking Holly of setting them up, I know I posted it ages ago but im terrible with searching for things on here lol, will go look for it tho. That would prove that it wasn't serendipitous but a legit SET UP.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I rarely look at her IG as I find her smugness nauseating. Plus her lack of agency now attaching to herself to completely obviously money grabbing pervy creeps.
She probably finds slimey Garry's attentions flattering 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I rarely look at her IG as I find her smugness nauseating. Plus her lack of agency now attaching to herself to completely obviously money grabbing pervy creeps.
She probably finds slimey Garry's attentions flattering 🤮
100% she finds it flattering. Her self-esteem must be so shot if she cannot tell its all insincere ass-kissing to get her to part with her money and do you know what else :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Those creep idiots think of money grabbing (and other) because of niomi's former popularity however they (including miss idiot) forget the scrutiny that comes with it (gossip sites and other) She will not be able to delete anything now. You enter a financial scheme and biggest creepiest scam,you become accountable for it now, you will not be able to escape it and delete it like a photo onInstagram niomi smart. This is serious. Associating yourself with Jamie white was the biggest mistake ever but now ? It is the end of literally EVERYTHING. You gave your platform to scammers, you are going down with them...

Reactions: 22
I read it in the summary that @cbracelet kindly provided, this part -

"Gary made several references to Jamie in saying how guided she was to find her partner and how his sister told him Niomi was in Bali and to “find her” and how he serendipitously met her just a few hours later in a café."

I need to find that screen shot that was posted of Nims thanking Holly of setting them up, I know I posted it ages ago but im terrible with searching for things on here lol, will go look for it tho. That would prove that it wasn't serendipitous but a legit SET UP.
Gotcha boo.
IMG_1237.jpeg

ETA: On second thought, you might’ve been referring to this one. Either way, the whole thing was orchestrated, and not kismet. Sorry Nims, you got played.
IMG_3753.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25