Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A loss of 84K on the house price, plus an early repayment fee on her mortgage if she's not buying somewhere else.
Yes I forgot that plus the 1.5-2% agent fee for selling. That is another 15k.

I would be absolutely be close to a 100k loss.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It galls me to say, but I believe she could have purchased the shed without a mortgage.

Reactions: 29
Yes, much nicer looking flats! Even Joe's place (though pretty dark inside) was a better living layout plus it had a decent decking balcony area.

Probably the selling point for the shed was that it is detached, therefore quieter? It has also been featured in a magazine, sold as aesthetically pleasing, a desirable light and airy house. The Gatehouse even sounds romantic. She believed an extension could be built onto it, which she has since found out she can't... then the boiler packed up, to her horror she discovered she firstly has to pay to have it fixed (no kindly gifted) and secondly there is no landlord or boyfriend to organise it for her. The horror! People taking advantage of her etc

Anyone else think she is pulling a Tanya Burr by keeping their star ring and lordon off her socials now? They could still be together with her planning the wedding behind the scenes and she'll suddenly just show up married and with a child when she's showing us her next beach waves tutorial?
I missed the extension days here - what were her plans for the shed? Building into the garden bit or to the side?

Reactions: 1
I missed the extension days here - what were her plans for the shed? Building into the garden bit or to the side?
Building up to make the mezzanine a full height area, plus another bathroom I think

Reactions: 6
I really am baffled as to why she’s selling now - at a loss. It makes me think she HAS a mortgage on the place because, surely you’d rent it out rather than selling, but residential mortgages often have a clause within them saying you can’t rent the property…

I know people do sell in spite of losing money but there’s usually a reason, like a divorce, relocating for work etc which means they have little/no choice.

Anyway, her decision. I find the shed saga the dullest of all. I’m more interested in engaged/not engaged chat 😂 I don’t think she’s keeping the star off SM - she had it on the whole time in Spain. And she freaking LOVES showing off. Something has happened again for them to call it off and I’m here for any drips of tea, no matter how small.

Reactions: 31
I don’t believe the wedding is off 😞 Only because it would be too good to be true. I think maybe she had the ring off just to avdvertise the rest of the jewellery…? I mean if Niomi was genuinely repulsed by Jamie and his bumhole business, she would cut the cord once and for all no? But herself and her friends and Big T all still follow Jamie etc… What I find crazy is, she understands people don’t like Jamie so she is keeping him off her socials…. - so how can she not connect the dots to use these reasons to dump his skinny ass then?!

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe the wedding is off 😞 Only because it would be too good to be true. I think maybe she had the ring off just to avdvertise the rest of the jewellery…? I mean if Niomi was genuinely repulsed by Jamie and his bumhole business, she would cut the cord once and for all no? But herself and her friends and Big T all still follow Jamie etc… What I find crazy is, she understands people don’t like Jamie so she is keeping him off her socials…. - so how can she not connect the dots to use these reasons to dump his skinny ass then?!
He’s scrubbed from her IG again tho - that coupled with the missing ring and the fact they’re not physically in the same place is a pretty big red flag that it’s over (again). Not to say they won’t be not over again soon, but for now I think they’re done.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
He’s scrubbed from her IG again tho - that coupled with the missing ring and the fact they’re not physically in the same place is a pretty big red flag that it’s over (again). Not to say they won’t be not over again soon, but for now I think they’re done.
I don't think she added any photos of him back to her IG though - she just posted that one 'love always wins' story. It is really strange that they've been apart ever since they got back together. It's also strange that they jumped right back in to being engaged instead of taking some time to work on whatever it was that caused them to split in the first place.

Lordon's latest IG follow. It seems he's finally figured out that he needs to be reprogrammed.

Screenshot_20240610_172807_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
surely not? I get she’s well off but having over £700k in cash seems a stretch?

maybe she’s got a very small mortgage…

you’d have to be insane to spend £700k+ on a small one bed flat IMO - I say this as someone with a mortgage in London.

Reactions: 14
I don't think she added any photos of him back to her IG though - she just posted that one 'love always wins' story. It is really strange that they've been apart ever since they got back together. It's also strange that they jumped right back in to being engaged instead of taking some time to work on whatever it was that caused them to split in the first place.

Lordon's latest IG follow. It seems he's finally figured out that he needs to be reprogrammed.

View attachment 2986029
She had added the engagement video back and a few more right after that story went live but they’re gone again.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Hm, interesting for her mom to be promoting this... those hashtags at the bottom make me think that Nims is back to cooking/pretending she's vegan, maybe that's the project she was mentioning

1718039563993.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
you’d have to be insane to spend £700k+ on a small one bed flat IMO - I say this as someone with a mortgage in London.
you'd also have to be insane to get engaged to the "knickers for liquors" guy...TWICE!

• Haha
Reactions: 35