Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she looks so smug in this video 😂 Berkshire definitely went to her head. I'd feel sorry for her if she weren't such a spineless fraud. Going from Joe and his family to this predator must have been like stepping into dog tit.
Her life right now is literally "the tit has hit the fan" 😅

Reactions: 13
She was in her ultimate smug in lockdown, they had to come back from India and she was thrilled. They were planning their wedding, arranging to live in London again. She even filmed a clip of Joe looking after his baby niece and commented that he was getting some practice in. Then it all blew up in her face. It’s fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Living in their own detached country cottage for free.

She was in her ultimate smug in lockdown, they had to come back from India and she was thrilled. They were planning their wedding, arranging to live in London again. She even filmed a clip of Joe looking after his baby niece and commented that he was getting some practice in. Then it all blew up in her face. It’s fascinating.

Reactions: 7
She got Joe new teeth, will she get Lordon double jaw surgery?
Id be impressed if he got a new pair of shoes. He probably thinks that because he is tall, he is attractive. Never mind the witch tits, lack of muscle tone, lack of jaw, small weiner and just in general odd proportions

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else want to discuss her hair color being brown again? 🙈 I feel like her hair says a lot about what personality she’s trying to emulate
She looked great at that event. Hair, dress and make up. She could easily find a new man, maybe in a posh event.

Reactions: 6
Her life right now is literally "the tit has hit the fan" 😅
And we know all she will ever do to change this, is to find a higher hanging fan.

Id be impressed if he got a new pair of shoes. He probably thinks that because he is tall, he is attractive. Never mind the witch tits, lack of muscle tone, lack of jaw, small weiner and just in general odd proportions
His ego especially is way out of proportion in relation to his achievements and abilities.

Reactions: 14
She looked great at that event. Hair, dress and make up. She could easily find a new man, maybe in a posh event.
I used to think this but I don’t think so anymore. She’s gone too far into weird territory. Plus, I think it’s obvious she is a total bore and has zero chat.

Reactions: 26
I used to think this but I don’t think so anymore. She’s gone too far into weird territory. Plus, I think it’s obvious she is a total bore and has zero chat.
She's physically attractive I suppose, in a very conventional way, but so vapid and vain it makes her just so unattractive. I never see any photos and think she looks interesting or has a style I like.

Reactions: 15
I agree. The outfit she had on is probably (in my opinion) one of the nicest she’s got. And even better it’s a re wear from last year.
IMG_7830.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Yeah once you know anything about her it doesn't matter what she looks like, there's zero appeal. Chick is a hot mess.

Reactions: 19
Her play acting is when she’s with Lordon, pretending to be into what he’s into. Or when she’s at her mum’s house playing Snow White with animals. I think this is more her true self, dressed up for a posh event.

Reactions: 21
Yep. Play acting to fit the 'influencer' role.
If this was her 'true self' she'd be in sweats oh no a bikini oh no a beret oh no naked 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cracks me up when these people post on their cellphones (cos it will be a cellphone) about the dangers of EMF. Tell me how your cult would have taken off with electricity and the internet.
This is the funniest part to me! These are the people who spend more time on their iPhones than the next person 😆

Reactions: 14
Cracks me up when these people post on their cellphones (cos it will be a cellphone) about the dangers of EMF. Tell me how your cult would have taken off with electricity and the internet.
Garry "EMF's will kill you!"

Also Garry at his garbage events -

1719504139197.png

---
This is the funniest part to me! These are the people who spend more time on their iPhones than the next person 😆
I'm sure he's got a router, Wi-fi and computers at home... that how these people operate. They spew about the evils of something then sell you solutions for it. Disgusting scam artists praying on people but when you question it, their sheep come out of the woodwork quacking about "personal responsibility as a consumer" to figure out if its right or not.
---
Niomi, the chronic student, no questions asked lol... man she's not the brightest bulb out there, is she...

1719507034413.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Everything to justify her empty brain...
This is quite entertaining though, and the best part is watching her thinking she always is "on the right path"
And Tattlers be like :
2589cb146041981f99ab2495ec402ed5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Garry "EMF's will kill you!"

Also Garry at his garbage events -

View attachment 3020305
---

I'm sure he's got a router, Wi-fi and computers at home... that how these people operate. They spew about the evils of something then sell you solutions for it. Disgusting scam artists praying on people but when you question it, their sheep come out of the woodwork quacking about "personal responsibility as a consumer" to figure out if its right or not.
---
Niomi, the chronic student, no questions asked lol... man she's not the brightest bulb out there, is she...

View attachment 3020400
Like the moon you can begin again and again?? First of all... Wtf does that even mean ? Secondly, how many effing new paths new beginning one can have ? She so exhausting...I can't even.

• Haha
Reactions: 20