Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her prissing about at some tennis-adjacent jewellery event is so at odds with the butt probing. Pick one, Niomi!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's even more cringe when you think that they had to set up their phone/camera and tripod prior to this, and probably a poor barista behind the counter having to endure the whole thing.
It's obnoxious to do it with people all around you, like look at usssssssssss...... like girl trust us, nobody wants what you've got attached to your pie hole.

if I was there sitting near by, I'd stare at them through the whole thing and laugh my ass off just to make them feel as uncomfortable as they are making everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else want to discuss her hair color being brown again? 🙈 I feel like her hair says a lot about what personality she’s trying to emulate

Reactions: 6
Is that video still up? I couldn't find it on her Instagram.
I think she made a whole bunch of her posts private, don't think they are actually deleted. Luckily for her, the Tattle Detective Agency saves all the embarrassing ones.

[/QUOTE]
D I S G U S T I N G
She really wanted us to believe they had the most perfect relationship. Joke's on her. Nobody bought it (not even herself since the first thing she did after an ~intimate retreat~ was leave him, lmao).

Reactions: 14
Omg she's feeling herself soooo hard here,

1719426226169.png

1719426331468.png

1719426364254.png

1719426409196.png

her favorite part of the day is choosing her freebies, what a grifter and freeloader

someone should send Boodles pictures form the cock worship retreat, be like, you want to die on this hill? lmaooo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else want to discuss her hair color being brown again? 🙈 I feel like her hair says a lot about what personality she’s trying to emulate
As much as it pains me to say this - I think her hair looks really nice 🫣
I feel like she’s leading a double life right now. There’s the wannabe posh London socialite Niomi and then there’s Lordon’s barefoot, dressed down, pseudo-science loving, woo-woo Niomi. Is this really sustainable long term though? Can she really maintain these two separate sides of her once they are married. (I still can’t see them getting married tbh)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They have the weirdest relationship ever. Imagine being in your 30s, engaged and not even living with your fiancé. And Niomi still has pictures of Joe up on her instagram but not of the man she is actually planning on marrying 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Anyone else see the afternoon tea laden with ham sandwiches and smoked salmon sandwiches and the caption mmm yes or something?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else see the afternoon tea laden with ham sandwiches and smoked salmon sandwiches and the caption mmm yes or something?!
yep! I would be surprised if she actually ate any of it though, knowing her food tendencies. Phone (and only phone!) eats first with her.

Reactions: 5
What the duck is she even doing, old Niomi wouldn’t even touch these people with a pole...

Why couldn’t she just start reading smut and get a real hobby like us normies after a breakup?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gosh I didn't even think of that, she totally did, showed up and started filming his flat, kinda taking ownership of the space with her videos. I'm so positive it was him who said something to Joe about her being controlling. She then said that Freddie should be grateful for living there as it was "Joe's flat" public shaming, she got what she deserved. And she still gets pity for it.
She was such a brat when she moved into that flat. I get that it wasn't an ideal situation, but she behaved terribly towards Freddie. I bet she dropped some heavy 'three's a crowd' hints. Joe agreed...and gave her the boot! 😄

---

Those hair stories from yesterday should 100% be marked #AD #gifted. I can't believe she just gets away with this rule breaking ALL THE TIME.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When it comes down to it, Niomi Smart and Jamie White aren't really helping people, they are helping themselves to using people for their own greedy a$$$ purposes. The altruism is a green screen when the commercial ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you seen the latest garbage post? You must eat your water and not drink it as you need structured water? Actual water water is bad for you and dehydrates you. What is going on?

Another way to get structured water is right from a river! We use to climb the water falls near Whistler, BC and fill up jugs of water straight from the rivers. It was mineralized and structured already.

Mmm, nothing gets the trauma out of my lower intestine quite like dysentery!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here it is. 12.11 on the video
Gosh she looks so smug in this video 😂 Berkshire definitely went to her head. I'd feel sorry for her if she weren't such a spineless fraud. Going from Joe and his family to this predator must have been like stepping into dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17