Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the moon you can begin again and again?? First of all... Wtf does that even mean ? Secondly, how many effing new paths new beginning one can have ? She so exhausting...I can't even.
Maybe she's confused when she hears the words "New Moon" and thinks it's legit a new satellite up in the sky. And yeah, Niomi is the queen of path taking.

I was looking for something funny but this kinda caught my eye

1719512911002.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looked great at that event. Hair, dress and make up. She could easily find a new man, maybe in a posh event.
Many men would not be able to tell the difference in the way she looks from her Bali personality to her Wimbledon personality. Do men really give a tit if a woman has deep conditioned her hair? That’s the ironic thing. It’s like, why even try. And yet she tries so, so hard.

Reactions: 8
She got Joe new teeth, will she get Lordon double jaw surgery?
I never knew this! Are there any before/after pics of his smile anywhere?
Me too! I was there during the whole Middleton Woodward era but I have no idea about this

Did she regret paying for JW1 to look greater just for him to flee her, so she finds herself JW2 who has perfect teeth and smile?

If you have no jaw, you have no problem

b06111ca4f61490fe7dc535e0250d603.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Me too! I was there during the whole Middleton Woodward era but I have no idea about this

Did she regret paying for JW1 to look greater just for him to flee her, so she finds herself JW2 who has perfect teeth and smile?

If you have no jaw, you have no problem

View attachment 3020846
I doubt she paid for it, it was probably gifted Invisalign. He got some pajama commercial deal through her as well.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20240627-190729_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240627-152436_Firefox.jpg
There are better ones in the earlier threads (I think around 2020?) He had subtle work, invasaline (?) Rather than Turkey Teeth

Also, how they were set up

Screenshot_20240627-151403_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt she paid for it, it was probably gifted Invisalign. He got some pajama commercial deal through her as well.
Didn't she have like 3+ rounds of Invisalign because she kept forgetting to take it out of her pocket? Gifted, not earned that's for sure.

Reactions: 12
Didn't she have like 3+ rounds of Invisalign because she kept forgetting to take it out of her pocket? Gifted, not earned that's for sure.
Yea she did, at least twice from my memory so might be more.

There are better ones in the earlier threads (I think around 2020?) He had subtle work, invasaline (?) Rather than Turkey Teeth
Thanks for filling the gap here! I honestly thought to myself "maybe a Invisalign" but then I thought if it is gifted, he should at least be on video and let Nim talk about it because that should be a deal, an exchange for the free service. I had no memory of an ad featuring DJ.

He just looks more juvenile with the old teeth!

Ah, good old time isn't it...

Reactions: 6
Opps, Invisalign not invasaline

Yes she did, she doesn't bother to wear her retainer and the teeth move back. If she paid for the treatment herself she would remember!

Reactions: 9
Have you seen the latest garbage post? You must eat your water and not drink it as you need structured water? Actual water water is bad for you and dehydrates you. What is going on?

I really hope no one in the UK takes the advice to go drink from the rivers 😬🐑💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Charlotte was such a good friend to Niomi to try and set her up. Niomi would never do anything like that for a friend! Can't believe she ditched her, perhaps she was always bitter and just waiting for the Jamie excuse- after she got dumped by Joe she could have framed it as Charlotte's fault for setting them up in the first place?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Charlotte was such a good friend to Niomi to try and set her up. Niomi would never do anything like that for a friend!
Even if she does... per her taste, I don't think Charlotte would appreciate being set up with Donkey. That's really a SET UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On another note: I don't know if it came up on here, but as my boyfriend was watching Top jaw on yt yesterday I saw that the "host" Jesse Burgess looks exactly like the male version of Niomi. Would be crazy if he was her long lost half-brother and is a YouTuber as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if she does... per her taste, I don't think Charlotte would appreciate being set up with Donkey. That's really a SET UP.
Can you imagine??? “I found the PERFECT guy for you!!!!!” And then it’s Donkey with his gigantic teeth and ego….. like “…thanks? Let’s just not be friends anymore. Goodbye “ 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine??? “I found the PERFECT guy for you!!!!!” And then it’s Donkey with his gigantic teeth and ego….. like “…thanks? Let’s just not be friends anymore. Goodbye “ 😅
That's why he has his sister set up his dates for him, cause nobody else would actually set up any woman with him with a clear conscience.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So hilarious how she deleted every photo of him from her Instagram. It does make me think she thought the break-up wasn't a "time apart" but something definitive. And she knows the second she posts him on her feed again, people will leave comments about the whole thing. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On another note: I don't know if it came up on here, but as my boyfriend was watching Top jaw on yt yesterday I saw that the "host" Jesse Burgess looks exactly like the male version of Niomi. Would be crazy if he was her long lost half-brother and is a YouTuber as well 😂
Who knows, Niomi might have siblings other than Daisy May. We'll never know, the way they keep her dad under wraps. Maybe she doesn't know either.

Reactions: 2
This made me laugh after Nims wrote that Substack about Death of the Ego and included an Alan Watts quote, just ran into this on Reddit

1719615510582.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39